Chapter fifteen

A/N:
Hey guys... Sorry I haven't updated this book in a while. I've been having a few issues with some of my friends. Sorry again that I haven't been updating. I'll continue my updating schedule today. Thanks for being patient.

Joey POV

     We got the restaurant and had a lovely dinner. Daniel got a Chefs Salad and a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, and I got spaghetti and meatballs. After we were done eating, we talked for about an hour before paying and finally, leaving. Once we got done, Daniel and I decided to take a walk around the park. The sun was setting, which made everything golden. It was gorgeous. Half way through our walk, Daniel and I stopped to sit by a lake.
     "You're so handsome, Joey."
     "Thank you! You are very handsome yourself."
     "What do you think will happen when you graduate college, and I'll still be here?"
     "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. For now, let's just enjoy our time together."
     "Ok. I-I love you Joey. So much. I know we've only been together for a little while, but you just know when you find someone you love."
     "I love you too."
     We kissed, then continued on with our walk.
     Once we got to my apartment, Daniel walked me up to the door.
     "You can come in if you want."
     He gladly accepted the offer, and we went to the couch and watched Pitch Perfect 2. Daniel had never seen it, and I own it, so he was pretty excited. I laid my head on his lap, and he played my hair. I fell asleep pretty quickly after that. I woke up and checked the time. It was 2 in the morning. Oops. Daniel had fallen asleep too.
     "Good night, Danny boy." I whispered, then I fell back asleep.