Chapter 1=Boys Be Boys

Adam/Sky's POV

"Jin!" I screamed.
"Agh! Adam!" Jin screamed back.
"It's 6:50! School Starts in 10 Minutes!" I told Jin.
"Agh! Why'd I stay up all Night?" Jin freaked out.
Jin Then Ran to get his stuff. Jin is a typical nerd... Barney/John is a foreign kid who is really weird... But he'll do just fine... Ross is a funny and weird and a little bit stupid of a Narwhal Squirrel Thing... Anyways...
Ross was sitting at the door being weird as always an-
"NARWHALS NARWHALS SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN!!! CAUSING A-" Ross screams
"Ross! Stop being annoying!" I yell.
"A COMMOTION! IF YOU INTERRUPT ME I'LL GO, COMPLETELY, END YOU! NARWHALS NARWHALS SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN CAUSING A COMMOTION!!!" Ross threatened while he sung.
ANYWAYS... Ross is being Ross while Barney is... Well... Practicing lines for a Play Called 'FriendsAndStuff'... It's where 4 friends, a BUDDER, not a gold, but BUDDER obsessed Freak named Sy, A Dirt Weirdo named Bennett the Pink Doggy-saur, A Stupid Idiot Sloth Named Soss (Pronounced Sauce) and a Brilliant Nerd named Rin... They all live together and they go on CRAZY adventures... What A STUPID but Crazy Great and Amazing Idea... I should do something like that for my life... Like for a YOUTUBE CHANNEL... I'll call it 'AdamVsGaming'! No, that has 5 syllables it needs 4 syllables... I'll figure it out later...
Anyways... Jin got ready in like 3 or so minutes...then we ran out the door...
"Wow... Jin only took 3 minutes and the run was 7 so we're on time!!!" I say.
"I took 5.37 minutes and the was 9.52 minute WALK... Not Run...WALK we are late by 3.89!" Jin complained.
"When will we NOT be late?" I asked.
"I don't's knows..." Barney trailed off. "Let's hurry!If I'm late Another Minute then my PERFECT Attendance will be ruined!" Ross panicked.
Ross has had Perfect Attendance ever since 7th grade. It's weird. I thought Jin would have Perfect Attendance. Not Ross. Oh well...
"Okay the Fastest Way to our class English," Jin thought,"Is through the Gym..."
"Okay Let's Go!!!" Ross cheered.
We were walking to Gym. I was about to walk through the door until I saw Her... Alesa. Her and her Cheerleading friends were doing cheerleading... All of them were wearing red except Alesa and her friends Jessica, Natalie, and Shelby... They were wearing Blue, Purple, Pink, and Yellow...

When we were about to walk in I shoved the boys back

"I-It's Th-Them.." I stuttered.
"Who? Agh! It's Jess!" Jin whispers.
"Agh! Dirts is theres!" Barney says.
"Hide Me! It's Shelby!" Ross spoke hiding behind me.
"We cannot go through there with Alesa there..." I ordered.
"But we have to! The other way is all the way around the school!" Jin firmly spoke.
"Okay... We walk in on 3..." Ross said.
"*Gulp* O-One..." I started.
"Uh...Twos" Barney continued.
"THREE!!!" We all spoke.
We then walked in there and we all tried to avoid eye contact with them but I 'accidentally' looked at Alesa and all of her beauty...
"Hey!" A voice yelled.
"Al- Oh... Hey Deanna..." I trailed off.
"Hey Adie-Poo... Do ya wanna go on a Da-" Deanna asked but got cut off.
"He's Not Interested!" Someone yelled.
That Someone Was Alesa...
I then Saw The Dare-Taking Dames (Aka Alesa's Crew)
"You Don't Know!!! He could Love me but I'd never know because you ruined my chances to know for sure, Ya Brat!!!" Deanna screamed.
"St-" I got cut off.
"You are just a spoiled Brat" Deanna continued to lecture Alesa.
"STO-" I got cut off again.
"And you're Fat and Ugly" Deanna continued.
"STOP IT DEANNA! ALESA IS NOT UGLY OR FAT YOU ARE MORE UGLY THAN HER. I AM TOTALLY NOT INTERESTED IN SOME ONE LIKE YOU. YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE AND YOU ARE A BRAT AND YOU DESERVE NO ONE SINCE YOU ARE REALLY CREEPY. NOW GO!!!" I screamed at her.
"Uh Eh Er....•_________•" Alesa trailed off.
"Well, I Never Love You AnyWays! " Deanna yelled.
And with that... She took her leave...
Jessica and Shelby were whispering something I couldn't here. I wonder what... Never mind.
"Thank you for telling Deanna to leave and for Not calling me Fat, Ugly, and a 'Spoiled Brat'" Alesa Thanked.
"Y-You're We- Wait... I Should Th-Thank You! Thank Y-You for Getting Deanna A-Away from M-Me and Telling H-Her that I'm N-Not Interested I-In H-Her." I stuttered.
  She is the Best... And that's true.