THANKS XD

1K VIEWS YAY THANK YOU ALL!!!
THIS IS SUCH A WASTE OF A PAGE SO I'LL WRITE A SMALL CLIP OF THE SEQUEL TO THE SEQUEL BOOK AFTER I FINISH THIS ONE IN 20 CHAPTERS.
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
"And That's How Me and Your Dad met!" Mom told me. "Can Mr Dahlberg tell me how he met Ali?" I ask.
  "Well he isn't here. Now get ready to go to bed,Jamie."  My dad says. "No Dad!" I yell. "JAMIE OLIVIA BOP!" Dad yelled. "JINUYASHA WHATEVER BOP!" I yell,"AND JESSICA APHMAU BOP!"
  "Go to bed or I'll get Mason to chase you again!" Dad said. "AHH!" I scream. Mason is SOO annoying! When I chase him it's fine but when he chases me it's so scary. I know I shouldn't be scared of someone 2 years younger than me but common! He is scary. If he scares this 5 year old girl 1 more time then I'll chase him. Yeah. Yeah.
TEM SKIP¡!¡!¡
  "Mom! Mason Is Sooo annoying! Why do we have to hang out with the WinkleTon's the WashingTon's and the Dahlberg's?" I ask mom. "Well-" Mom starts and then I cut her off "Why can't we hang out with our cousins! Why can't I to school! Just because you got home schooled in MiddleSchool doesn't mean that I have to be homeschooled my whole life!!!"
"Well your cousins abandoned us when my sister,Claire, killed herself and her son Andy died. My Mom also hated Jin and she said 'It's either me and yo dad of Jin and yo child' and I said 'Jin and child duh' and that was the last time I saw them." Mom said. "I going to go to sleep."I say and then I fake yawn.I then head to my room that is upstairs next to mom and dads room.
___________________________
So How u like. I wrote that so this'll be longer. Anyways THANKS FOR THE 1K VIEWS. I WORKED HARD FOR THEM. ANYWAYS I HAVE TO GO SEE YS ON THE OTGER SIDE! BYE!!!