Chapter 15=New Friends, Dreams, and Beggining Secrets.

((SORRY IT TOOK 5EVER ITS JUST THAT I HAD A 12 Hour Trip AND I BEEN SHOPPING FOR STUFFZ FOR DA TRIP SO THATS MY EXCUSE AND I LAZY SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THING I WROTE THAT IS SO VERY BAD))

Ross' POV~|~~|~~~|
I walked into Snowdon and I decided to go to the Librarby. Yes it's spelt incorrectly on the sign. I look at the books. Books About Monsters Vs Humans. BORING!!! I decided to leave and to go to the houses. I nocked on the door to one house.
???:NEH WHO IS IT-RON!!! WHY WOULD YOU COME TO MY HOUSE UNLESS. YOU ACTUALLY CARE FOR ME...?
Ross:Yeah I care for you.
   Oh Shoot. What does He Me-
???/Papyrus: IVE NEVER SHOWN ANYONE THIS FOLLOW ME!!!
WHY DIDN'T I PLAY DA FREAKING GAME LIKE MAX AND MEGAN TOLD ME TO DO?WHY DON'T I LISTEN! He took me in his room and 'Transformed' into a 'MEGA SUPER AWESOME COOL DUDE PAPYRUS' Papyrus.
Papyrus:I the GR-R-REAT PAPYRUS IS NOW TOTALLY COOL...
Ross:...Wow....•___•
THATS THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD TODAY! TODAY NOT IN ALL OF LIFE CAUSE ADAM SAYS STUPID THINGS ALL DA TIME.
Anyways we got off topic there.
Papyrus:So Hey Ron...Uh...
Ross:I'm Sorry but.....We can't date Sorry.
Papyrus:Wow...I've Been Friend Zoned Before Our First Date..... I WAS GOING TO SAY THIS!!! Wanna hangout with me and Undyne some time????
Ross:Who's Undyne???
Papyrus:'WHO'S UNDYNE?'? ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! She is a Royal Guard. Who fell for a Nerdy Scientist.... Wow. I'll Never Find True Love...
Ross:It's Okay. I'll help you with That-Papyrus:YOU'LL LOVE ME???
Ross:UH UM NO SOR-
Suddenly I fell to the floor. My vision was blurry. All I could see was the Papyrus grab me and drag me to a garage. Heh Heh. Totally The Way To Make Friends. ((Don't Try At Home Kids!!!)) Then My Vision went darker until it was completely black.

Jess' POV~~~|||
  I dug Barney's Grave Open and I saw a Purple Dinosaur???Whelp Jin told me that Barney likes Purple and Green and EyePatches and Dinosaurs... So this is Barney. I grabbed the body and I put it oveer my shoulder. I then grabbed the 3 Chairs out of the grave.
  So Ya May be wondering JESS!!! ''HOW YA STRONG IF YA HAVE NO MUSCLES OR 18TH PACK???" Well Shelby and Barney are Light. Nat and Alesa aren't THAT heavy. So. Yeah. Anyways I carried them. I jumped through the Portal. I was in a weird dimension where I was with Sky, Ross, Jin, And Barney. I don't know the rest of them. And I was the only girl there. We were in a Maze and they are in a camp. Weird. I jump through it again and we're in a dimension where I am crazy and I was Sky Ross Barney and Jin's School teacher. That was Odd. I jump again to see a dimension of  Well. Only me and random people. I heard their conversation.
Their Aph:I Actually Have A Boyfriend.
Mom???:Oh Who is it?!?!
Their Aph:Well...You've Met Aaron right?
'Aaron':Should I run?
Their Aph:Uh. Yes. You should Run.
Mom???:AGH YOU'RE SO DEAD AARON I SAID NEVER DATE MY DAUGHTER AND YOU DID WHY YOH YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON!
  I jumped again to another dimension with the Girls and Barney (Of Course).
  This Time I saw me as A Lawyer, No Wait! I was a Sassy Lawyer. I was yelling at...Ross...???
Ross-Ish: You may have your hair but you forgot that I have a gimmick to!!!
Me-Ish:And what's that?
Ross-Ish:MY SASSY LEG HAIR!!!
Me-Ish:NO NOT THE SASSY LEG HAIR ITS TOO MUCH I CANT STAND THIS NOOOO I'VE BEEN DEFEATED!
   This is....Pathetically Silly/Funny... I jump through a portal again. We got to a dimension of puppies and rainbows.
  Maybe I could nap here. I put the Thr-FOUR Hostages down.
Jess:Nighty Night Banana Bight, Star   That's Bright,The One Who's Right and A Future Knight.
  I then fall against a tree and dream, not sleep, DREAM....

~~~|Jess' Rossume Dream|~~~
I was waking up In a bed. I look to see that I was a KinderGarden Teacher. I was teaching a boy Steve, a boy Jordan, Ross as a kid, Jin as a kid, Adam as a kid, and Barney as a kid. That's weird.
Jess:Uh Okay Class....We are uh Doing Some Uh...Awesome WRITING PROJECT ABOUT WHAT YOU DID FOR SUMMER BREAK!!!!
Jin Jr: We just had Winter Break.
Jess:I MEANT THAT!!!
Ross Jr: Ya mean ROSSUME!!!
Jess:Ross...ANYWAYS! Here is papers now begin this stuff!
   The kids began writing.
Jess:Okay Um.... Mr. JinBop Jr you're in charge for now I've gotta Uh take a Uh Poop. Yes.
I then leave and I run to the Principles Office.
Jess:MR MARIO WHY ARE ALL MY KIDS BOYS AND WHY ARE THERE SO FEW IF THEM?
Principle:Oh Well-a You-a Wanted This-a Job So-a We Let You-a Have-a All the Bad-a Kids Since-a you're-a the Only One-a that can teach-a those-a kids without-a going-a Crazy!
Jess:WHY DO YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING CRAZY!!! IMMA GOING-A KILLA YOU MR-A PRINCIPLE SUPER-A MARIO!!!
   I then break down the door and stab him in the stomach.
~~EndOfJess'RossumeDream~~
Jess:AHHH SORRY PRINCIPLE SUPER MARIO-What's Going On? Oh it was just a dream hehe Ohhh.

~~~OUR ADAM'S POV~~~

Flowey:And then Wa-Bam! I kill him. He kept saying 'No Please' and his sister kept saying 'Don't you have Manners! Stop killing my fat sausage who's my brother!' And he said 'Hey if I'm a sausage then you're a turkey!' And they kept fighting an they didn't even notice that I kill the guys wife and child!!!
Adam:Hehe! Wait....
Flowey:What?
Adam:NeverMind....
   Wife and Child. I. Want Alesa to be my wife and Dj Baby Mason to be my son.  It's probably some other happy family.
Flowey:Hey Adam Follow Me....
Adam:M'Kay!
___________________________
1009 Words Sorry it's late I've been busy and lazy so. Yes. Anyways next chapter coming REAL Soon. Bye.