Chapter 9=JESS' DIMENSIONS!!!

Shelby's POV~|
Shelby:Jess has always wanted to call a town or village or city Phoenix Drop...
  It's true. She talks nonstop about how much she likes the name Phoenix Drop.
Laurance:Follow me to Phoenix Drop so you can meet Lady Aphmau....
Alesa:Lady Aphmau...Wait JESS!
Laurance:Huh?
Alesa:Oh Never Mind...
The Laurance guy--who tried to mess with my Ship *cough cough AdLesa or SkyLesa cough cough*-- took us to the gates...
Laurance:DANTE OPEN THE GATES!
Dante:I'm right here Laurance you don't have to yell!
The blue haired guy named Dante opened the gate and we walked into Phoenix Drop...
Laurance:Lady Aphmau's House is the big Purple and White 1 up there... I have to go talk to Garroth...It was nice meeting you all!
The Laurance guy then left. We then walked to 'Lady Aphmau's' house and Adam knocked on the door. A little kid with brown hair opened it.
???:Hi My Name is Malachi and What are you doing here?
Shelby:Oh Sweet little child...Have you seen Lady Aphmau any where?
Malachi:Ya mean Mommy? No... She went to the Chacken Shuman's House with Garwoth!
Shelby:Okay thank you sweetie...
Malachi: Here's A Cwookie for being nice!
He then gives me a chocolate chip cookie with green and blue sprinkles on it.
Shelby:D'Awww how cute. Thank you Malachi...
Malachi:Your Welwcome...
Alesa:No let's take our leave...
Shelby:Okay come on and let's g- wait have you seen Ross?
Alesa:No... Oh wait there he is....
Ross came running back to us...
Adam:Where were you?
Ross:I Went to Kawaii~Chan's House and she gave me 4 Cookies... 1 for each dimension! She also told me that she saw Lady Aphmau ride a boat to a dock not far from here.
Shelby:Ross YOU'RE A GENIUS!
Adam:Never thought that I'd here someone say that.
Alesa:Same...
We walk to the docks to see 4 cardboard boats...
Adam:Ross Common! We can't ride CardBoard to a place. We'd look like Hobo's!
Ross:I don't understand? I had 4 wooden boats with me a second ago... What Happened to them?
Adam:I DUNNO YOU SHOULD OF LET ME GET THEM BECAUSE I HAVE A BRAIN!
Ross:NOT A GOOD ONE!
Adam and Ross kept fighting until I jumped in the water and started to swim to the Chacken Shuman's House.
Alesa followed. Then Ross and then Adam. We swam and when we got there we saw a woman in a dress with a flower crown on. She was getting yelled at by a guy dressed like a chicken... We got closer to the scene.
???:Geez You suck at this. No wonder your name is Terrible Chicken-House Builder...
???2:Oh my god that's not my name! My name is Aphmau... Aph-mau!
I finally stepped in.
Shelby:Excuse me are you Aphmau?
???2:Yes...Why?
Shelby:Sorry...
I then sock her in the face and then I sock the Chacken Shuman in the face.
Adam:Shelby What was that for?
Shelby: I don't want to get a 'No' from her if I ask her to abandon her town. She obviously doesn't remember us so... What do you expect me to do? Reason With Her? PHHT No way!
I then carry 'Aphmau' On my back and I take her flower crown and I run back to where we woke up from. Alesa, Adam, Ross followed me. I put her down.
Adam:OKAY ALESA GO COLLECT PURPLE AND EHITE FLOWERS ROSS GO COLLECT ROCKS IN THE OCEAN!
Ross:AHH OCEAN! WATER! NO NO NOOOOO!
  Ross then ran and hid behind me. Is Ross afraid of the ocean.
Shelby:Ross, do you have AquaPhobia Or Thalassophobia?
Ross:What are those?
Adam:Aqua means Water and Phonia means fear so AquaPhobia is a fear of the water.
Alesa:And Thalassophobia is a fear of the Ocean...
Ross:Oh... I-I'm not A-A-Afraid of W-Water O-Or the O-O-Ocean...
Shelby:Ross... It's Okay to have fears... Mine is Stage Fright...Alesa's is Spiders and Sharks and Snakes, and Adam's are Squids...
Adam:So Alesa is Afraid Of Spiders Sharks and Snakes, Aye...
Alesa:Do NOT get ANY Idea's! Plus *chuckles* you're afraid of Squids...
Adam:Hey!
Shelby:ANYWAYS! You guys should get the stuff we need to get back!
???:HEY STOP RIGHT THERE!
The I feel dizzy and I see I have an Arrow in my Arm... How could you Blondie....

Adam's POV~~|
A blonde guy short Shelby with an arrow.
Adam:HEY STOP HURTING US...WE ARE JUST UMM TRYING TO HEAL THIS LADY. YEAH!
???:STOP LYING! THE CHICKEN SHAMEN TOLD US EVERYTHING!
Adam:I'll Kill YO-
Ross:Wait! I have an Idea!
Ross then picked up Shelby and walked up to the guy.
Garroth's POV~~~
The Derp-y guy walked up to me. He was carrying the girl I shot in his hands.
???:Look what you did to this pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, fabulous girl!
I looked at the girl. She is Pretty cute.
Even Cuter than Lady A- wait! Lady Aphmau is on the ground and another red head is doing magic...
Garroth:HEY I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. STOP THIS OR I'LL TELL DANTE LAURANCE AND LADY A-
Adam:Lady Aphmau? Sorry but she was ours before so...
Garroth:What does that mean?
Alesa:ITS FOR US TO KNOW AND YOU TO FIND OUT!
Garroth:LAURANCE THIS GIRL WOMAN THING IS KEEPING SECRETS FROM US!
Laurance:OH NO SHE DIDN'T!
Adam's POV
I Knew Ross' Plan and it was pure genius! Wow I never thought I'd say that. Anyways while Ross distracted the guard, Alesa got the flowers and I got the rocks... Then Alesa did some magics thing.
Alesa:OHN JAYA BURNOLA ENSTRAVAGONEZ AND UNZI YAWN ELAE EN FORQUEDA INSENIVA EN OONZU ARVIELLAE!
???:Hey I know what you're doing. STOP THIS OR I'll tell DANTE LAURANCE AND LADY A-
Adam:Lady Aphmau? Sorry but she was ours first...
???:What does that mean?
Alesa:ITS FOR US TO KNOW AND YOU TO FIND OUT!
???:LAURANCE THIS GIRL WOMAN THING IS KEEPING SECRETS FROM US!
Laurance:OH NO SHE DIDN'T!
Then a portal Opened. Ross Ran like RAN RAN! He ran while carrying Shelby. Alesa grabbed Aphmau and she jumped in the portal she made. Then Ross and Shelby jumped in. Then I jumped in. We expected to be in the Clone Dimension but we weren't there. We were in so called Jin's Dimension.
___________________________
1034 Words... Sorry if they keep getting shorter and shorter... At least they are 1000 words per chapter. Okay, I know Jess' Dimension was BORING as Heck but I promise something good'll happen soon in this book. For now take care. Ba-Bye!