Chapter 22!= They're On Their Way...

~~Wendy's POV~~
    We are currently walking back to the maze since Alesa said that Barney and Natalie are there.
     Now since I was falling behind and someone else also was falling behind I desired to talk to him.
    "H-Hey Max..." I said.
  "Oh Hey...Wendy..." He replied.
"So.... It's real crazy how.... Um... This whole... Uh.... Situation happened... Right?" I asked.
  "Oh... Yeah..." He spoke in a glum voice.
  "Max"
"Yeah"
"What wrong?" I asked. He didn't reply.
    "Well...My Uh... Friend-s both have crushes on girls. One named.... Uh.... Ma-rk. Mark ((NO IT IS NOT THE GREAT MARKIPLIER!!!)) and the other one is Cory. ((Y a know what I'm talking about, right? 😉😉)) mark has a crush on a girl...but he doesn't think he likes her back. And Cory has a crush on a girl...but another guy has 'Stollen her heart'... How would you help them?" He asked me.
    "Well... 'Mark' should put on his big boy pants and tell her that he likes her... AFTER He got enough 'evidence' to prove as a fact that she likes him. ((Ya know...if my grammar does da Le of gooderness in all the of worldinesseroono)) And Cory should...Well I don't know... Steal her heart MORE than R-The Other Guy." I responded to Max, looking up SINCE I AM A SHORT FRENCH FRY THAT LOOKS LIKE I WAS A 14 YEAR OLD!
    "Okay. Thanks for the advise. You're a good friend." Max spoke. He then walked forward.
    Jess then purposely fell behind to talk to me. "Wow. Got friend zoned before the first date... Well if ya wanna know how to steal his heart then you could just ask me and my Grandma will be ready to clean her basement and make the scene." Jess whispered to me.
    "Jessica!" I whisper screamed. "Haha. Anyways if you like a guy, tell him. Trust me. I've learnt to from Natalie's mistake." Jess spoke.
    "Wait! 'Natalie's Mistake'? What does that mean?"I asked.But Jess ignore me. "Oh look! The maze. Common!" She yelled. She then ran off.
     "GUYS!" Ross yelled. Everyone stopped. "THSI WHOLE TIME WE FORGOT SOMETHING!"He screamed.
     "Oh Boy... Ross what is it?" Adam asked. "What time is it?" Ross asked.
     "I dunno Time-To-Save-Nat-And-Mr-Barney-From-The-Big-Bad-Maze Time?" Alesa asked.
    "Adventure Time?" Jess asked. ((C'MON GRAB YOUR FRIENDS. WE GO TO VERY. DISTANT LANDS. JAKE THE DOG AND FINN THE HUMAN. THE FUN WILL NEVER END. IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!!! Sorry))
   "NO...ITS ROSS TIME!!!" Ross screamed. What's Ross Time?
    "ROSS TIME!"Max, Shelby, Jess, Jin, Adam, Alesa, Ross, and Red yelled.
     "What is a 'Ross Time'?" I asked.
"Oh yeah she doesn't know..." Jess spoke.
   "CAUSE SHES STUPID!" Adam yelled. WHAT DID THAT BRAT ADAM SAY ABOUT ME!
   "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BRATTY NERD NAMED ADAM! BY THE WAY EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ADAM IS A STUPID NAME!" I screamed.
     "No it's Not-AGH HELP ME A DRMON CHILD IS CHASING ME AND IMMA DIE SOON! ALESA I YOU LOVE ME. SAVE ME!"Adam screamed.
   "M'Kay so don't save Adam." Alesa spoke. "ALLLEEESSSAAAAA!" Adam screamed.
   Alesa then giggled,"Hold On I'm coming..."  Jess and Shelby had shocked faces along with Max Ross And Jin.
     "So...If this is a bad time to ask. I'll ask anyways. Can we go to this magics user and ask her to give me my ARMS BACK!" Red said, screaming the last 2 words. Oh yeah. Red has no arms. I forgot to tell you.
   "What is their name?" Jin asked. "Her name is Lucinda and she is a Witch." Red spoke. The Sophia girl groaned. 
    "Sophia, what's wrong with Witches? I dressed up as a female witch once." Ross spoke.
    Sophia's attitude then changed from 'Ugh Witches suck' to...."Oh I wasn't groaning about THAT. Hehe I was groaning about my...my.... Uh my BACK! Yeah. It hurts Real bad. Can we have a break?" Sophia asked.
     We desired to have a break at the entrance of the maze.
  "Lesa , Truth Or Dare?" Jess asked.
"Dare me Bro!" Alesa answered.
  "Actually Alesa AND Adam... Truth or dare?" Jess asked.
  "DARE!" They both answered.
"I DARE YOU TO....Dress up like the opposite gender!" Jess spoke.
    Alesa went into the maze and changed and Adam did the same in a different spot of the maze. Alesa came out of the maze as a guy.
    "Do Ti Do Ti Do. Hi I'm a totally natural guy. My name is... Allen. I Fart on my friends and girls think I'm only a little bit cute when I put a years supply of hair gel on and I take 3 million years to get my face so beautiful." Alesa spoke in the most hideous male voice ever heard by a human.
    "THATS EXACTLY LIKE ADAM!" Jin screamed. "HEY!" Adam screamed. He then came out as the ugliest girl ever.
    "Hi I'm Adam-son. My dad, Max wanted a SUPER MEGA HOT son named Adam and my mom, Ross wanted a beautiful daughter named Addison. Now look. None of them win."
Adam spoke in the worst girl voice ever.
    "JIN! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME!IMMA MOM OF A HIDEOUS CHILD NAMED ADAM-SON!" Ross screamed. That made Shelby giggle. I looked at Sophia. Then Sophia giggled at Ross' comment.
   "YES ROSS I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! ARE YOU PROUD THAT ADAM- I MEAN ADAM-SON SHIPS MAX AND YOU?" Jin screamed.
    "NOOOO!" Max and Ross screamed.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!" Jess screamed,"MY THIRD FAVORITE SHIP WITH EITHER MAX OR ROSS IN THEM!"
     "What's your first and Second?" Sophia asked. Oh No...
    "WELL DUH I SHIP RXS AND MAX WITH- NeverMind..." Jess screamed before quieting down.
    "Okay Now...What were we doing?" Red asked.
    "Uh....Dressing Up as the opposite gender?" I said/asked.
  "TRUTH OR DARE!"Shelby screamed in her normal high pitched voice.
    "Yeah... About that. Can we like Not Ever Do THIS Again." Adam spoke. He then spoke in his horrible girl voice. "This dress is like totes not worth my beauty."

________________________THIS COOL AWESOME FILLER CHAPTER TOOK LITERALLY NO TIME AT ALL. THIS IS JUST ABOUT THEM ON THEIR WAY.

ANWAYS. WHAT DO YOU HINK WILL HAPPEN.
WILL ROSS FINALLY FIGURE OUT WHAT RXS MEANS?
WILL MAX'S 'FRIENDS' SECRETS GET SPILLED TO THEIR CRUSHES?
WILL THEY FIND NATALIE AND BARNEY?
AND WILL I POST THE NEXT CHAPTER NOT NEXT YEAR? ((IT FEELS LIKE A YEAR BUT IT TAKES A WEEK OR SO)
ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING. I WILL UPDATE SOON. YEAH. BYE GUYS!