Chapter 6=The Perfect 2... Or Perfect 2 COUPLES!!!

((Don't Play Song Yet Unless You're A Rebel Like My Sister!))
Natalie/Unica's POV...!!!

I ran to P.E and EveryOne was paired Except Barney...
Teacher:Hello~ I'm Mr Markiplier and Yes I'm a student and a teacher.
Teachers Aid:TopOfTheMorningTo Ya Laddies Is MR JACKSEPTICI AND I'M ALSO A TEACHER AND STUDENT!!!
Mark:Yeah So You're Paired With this DinoSaur Boy for 'Tag Team HighSchool Olympics!' The TTHO Is a 2 team-1 boy and 1 girl- activity where we see who's the best! You get A Punching Bag And The Rare Golden Goats Goats Milk For The Winner!
Barney:Ahh's
Nat: I NEED A new punching bag to
Punch a face of Someone...
We all got to the start... Barney had an Egg he was suppose to give to me halfway there... We were team (district) 12!
Jack:On your MARKIPLIER ! Get JackSeptici! And GO-EAT SOME CHICKEN NUGGETS!!!
Barney and the others ran! Wow I just realized Barney can Run! Like RUN RUN REALLY FAST. 2 of the people dropped their eggs-- one threw it at Jack (Jack dodged it) and the other tripped on the runny egg parts that the first one threw...
Laura's POV (New One)
I watch the Natalie girl and My Little Barney-Warnie Be teammates. UGH! I hate her!
Your Jealous
No I'm Not
Yeah You Are
I Guess I'm A Little....
Okay Whatever...
LEAVE ME ALONE!
Fine but Something'll tell you that you're Jealous...
I'm Not NOW GO!!!
Mark:Now let's continue the music from last Class...
🎶🎵I STILL GET JEALOUS!🎵🎶
Oh Great...
Natalie's POV~~~
After 'I Still Get Jealous' Another Song Came On... Perfect 2...
I started 2 hum to the song
((ME 2 LAZER 2 WRITE DE LYRICS CAUSE SIS IS YELLIN AT MEH TO FINISH STORY!))
I then sang parts of the song.
Nat:Don't Know if I could ever be--- without you cause...Boy You Complete Me...
Barney:You's Sings Beautifully...
Nat:AHH WHAT THE HECK OHMI AHH I UH YOU SCARED ME!
Barney: anyways runs here's the eggs
He gave it to me and I RAN! We happened to win...
Nat:YAY YAY YAY!!!
  I then hug Barney without thinking.
I then blush and I immediately stop hugging him... Barney was blushing a darker red than I was...
Nat.S-Sorry...
Barney:It's Okays...
Nat:Do you want ta go on a date after school at Silvers Diner at 5:00?
Barney:Is Miss's BigShots Asking's Mr Weirdos Barney's On A Dates?
Nat:Ugh! Yes! Now Do ya want to?
Barney:YES'S! WOO-HOO'S BONG BONG CHICKALER!!!
|~|~AfterSchool~|~|

 Nat:Do you want ta go on a date after school at Silvers Diner at 5:00?Barney:Is Miss's BigShots Asking's Mr Weirdos Barney's On A Dates?Nat:Ugh! Yes! Now Do ya want to? Barney:YES'S! WOO-HOO'S BONG BONG CHICKALER!!!|~|~AfterSchool~|~|

Jin's POV~~~
Me and Jess are going on a date and I just arrived at Her house.
Savannah:Hello Mr JinBop... Why you look so handsome... I'm sure Jessica will love going on this date with you. I'll call her, JESSICA!!! JIN'S HERE TO SWEEP YOU OFF YOUR FEET AGAIN
Jess:COMING JUST GOTTA GET MY HAIR DONE!!!
Me and Savannah Started to talk...
Savannah:Why are you wearing a mask and a cape?
Jin:Well A guy at school broke my nose and Jess gave me this...
Savannah:No Wonder when I looked for it in her room-- So my friend Zianna and could copy it by sewing 3 more for her boys--- it wasn't there... And When I Ca---
Jess:I'M DONE!!!
Jess walked downstairs and all I saw was and Angel...