Chapter 11= Ross' ADVENTURE And Jess' THOUGHTS

Ross~~~
Those RUDE BUT AMAZINGLY GREAT FRIENDS OF MINE LEFT ME! I GOT DITCHED TWICE TODAY! ONCE BY THE GIRLS AND ANOTHER BY THE BOYS AND I'M SICK AND TI- Wait! What dimension are they in?
DR:Oh you still exist... Uh Whelp I didn't want to do this But... In This World It's KILL Or Be KILLED!
I Run! I Run from the DR Ross who Ain't me and is me too.... He's Scary!
Ross:DON'T SAY THAT THIS ISN'T UNDER-TALE NOW IS IT? NOW STOP SAYING TH-AHHHHHHHH!
I fell down a hole. DANGIT ROSS YOU JINXED YOURSELF! WHY?!?!
Adam's POV
WHERE THE FUDGE ARE WE?
Sky:Uh Why Are we trapped in Boxes?
Wait we ARE Trapped in Boxes. I was in a Orange Box-well it's more like a see through rounded cage- My clone Sky had a Dark Blue Cage. Jin had a Green Cage and Jin's Clone JinBop had a Purple Cage.
Jin:Why Do I have an Apron on and why am I holding a Frying Pan?
JinBop:And Why are we In Cages? Where are the Zombies? What thing did we come out of?
???:It's A Portal! Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey The Flower! You Notice Why the RED, the LIGHT BLUE, and the YELLOW Cages aren't filled? Well 2 More Friends'll came and join ya.
Adam:B-But Th-Th-There are-Wait why am I Stuttering? I'm Not afraid of No Stinking Flower! But there are 3 cages left and you only said 2 people.
Flowey:Well the 3rd will have to FIGHT FOR YOU BACK OR HE'LL DIE!!!
Adam:Well that SUCKS FOR THEM!
Sky:NO! IF WE'RE HERE THEN WE ARE IMPORTANT TO THEM AND IF WE ARE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAT MEANS THAT THEY'RE OUR FRIEND AND WE DON'T WANT TO LOOSE ANOTHER FRIEND!
Jin:Calm Down... Sky? Why are you wearing a TUTU on your Head?
Sky:I'm CAULD!
Adam:HEY STOP TURNING INTO ME YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MR BUZZ KILL ME NOT MR FUN TIME ME!
Sky:YOU CALLING ME NOT FUN?
Adam:YEAH!
   Me and Sky started to Yell Until....
Jin:ADAMS SKYS WHATEVER STOP YELLING THATS GETTING US NOWHERE!
Adam&Sky:Sorry....
JinBop:Thank You Jin...
Jin:You're Welcome JinBop...
JinBop:All We Have To Do Is Wait until Mr Good-N-Perfect comes and saves our lives....
Adam:WHAT NO!
Jin:Adam,We need DETERMINATION to Free Us....
Adam:Who Has Or Where  Do We Get DETERMINATION???
Jess' POV
Jess:NATAlie.... Is A great name...hehe. "Nat":Whelp Its 7:00 Pm. You probably have things to take care of.
Shelby:Actually We have no place and no home to stay a- OUCH!
   Alesa slapped Shelby Across the face.
Alesa:Shh DON'T TELL PEOPLE THAT IF THEY AREN'T GOING TO HELP THE MATTER!
"Nat": Oh I have 3 Extra BedRooms in case Some People were nice enough to see past my Perfection and can see my flaws that would want to be my Roomies.... I've never had a Roomie... People like me for my money not Personality.... Anyways you could stay here my little ducklings....
Shelby:WOW
Alesa:YOU'RE AMAZING THANKS!
  Ooooohhhhh No. Alesa and Shelby want to Stay here when we need to NatNap Her Or Ask For Her To Come with Us. This isn't Good.
Ross' POV~~|
Why Oh Why Oh Why did I Jinx myself and have to uh get to a pile of Yellow flowers.... Uh.... Umm....
  I see a Yellow Flower Pop Up and it has a creepily Scarily and Ugly Face.
???:Howdy. I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower. You must be lost. Whelp I guess little old me will have to help you. You want to know how to Survive? You Survive with LV. What's LV? It's Love. You can get LV from collecting these 'Little White Friendliness Pellets'! Go get them....
   I walk back, away from the Pellets.
Flowey:Hehe Ya Missed Them... Here have Some More!
Ross:O-Okay Fl-Flow-er the Flowey I mean Flowey The Flower-
  I then touch one Pellet with my middle finger. I then fall down with blood all over my hand.
Flowey: hA See I tolD YOu that YoUeD Fall FOr tHis! YoU aRe An Idiot!!! IN THIS WORLD ITS KILL OR BE KILLED!
   I curled in a ball thinking I'd die until I saw the Flower Ru-Hop away. I turn to see a goat. It looked like a female. I'll call you Goat Mom! Goat Mom= GM
GM:Oh you poor little child let me help you. I'm Toriel  the Care Taker Of The Ruins.
   WAIT I KNOW WHAT THIS IS! IT'S UNDER-TALE!

|||~~~Jess' POV~~~|||
I was sitting in the room I borrowed from Nat.
Jess:Jin where are you. You know I love you. Please come back please. I then Started To Sing Part Of the song that was on my iPod I was using.
Jess:🎵I Need your love I need your time when everything's wrong you make it right I feel so high I come alive I need to be free with you to-night I need your love, I need your love, I take a deep breathe every time I pass your door I know you're there I can't see you anymore And that's the reason you're in the dark. Ive been a stranger ever since we fell a-part And I feel so helpless here.... Watch my eyes are filled with fear tell me do you feel the same hold me in you're arms once again. I need you're love I need you're time when everything's wrong ya make it right I feel so high I come alive I need to be free with you to-night I need you're love....🎵......
I stopped singing so I can focus my thinking on Just Jin, not the song lyrics I know by heart... Jin. I miss you. I then imagined Adam.
Adam(In Head):Wow. Your first date got screwed up. So now you have to NatNap Nat. Get Alesa and Shelby to Un-Fall-In-Love With Nat's House. Get Adam Jin Ross. And Find Barney. And you all have to find 1/100000000 Dimensions. HaHa. GoodLuck with that!
Jess:Shut Up Mind!
Wow. I hope the guys didn't get separated.... If they did then there is a 95.99999999 percent chance that we're screwed. But Hey. Look On the Bright Side...
.
.
.

We Are Already Screwed...

___________________________
1043 Words! Sorry It's Short! 2 in 1 day not bad, not bad. Whelp I've gotta hit the Hay. G'Night!