Chapter 12= ROSS IS UNDERTALE-EN THIS WORLD!

((I DID NOT DRAW THIS @WendyTheWolfies drew this. She is one of my bestest friends go check her out! She does all kinds of Art.Go request some art and she'll do it!!! Sorry for this Now let's get on with the Book))

Ross' POV~~~
I Can't believe I'm in UnderTale! So now I choose to either be A Pacifist or punch monsters with my fist,(XD) Aka Genoside... I will choose Ge-
GM:We're here me child!
  PACIFIST! NO GENOSIDE!!!
GM: By the was,child, what is your name?
Ross:Uhh R-Uh Um...
   What if she's Evil? I haven't played UnderTale. My friends Max and Jin have played it and told me to play it. Dang-It! I should've listened to them. Well I have to answer her...
Ross:I'm Ro-uh N I'm Ron... Yes that's my REAL Name.
GM:Ron? Oh well. Your Human Mother must've hated you ((SORRY FOR ALL THE RONS AND ROSS OUT THERE)) well at least she didn't name you Ross. That's the worst name ever.
   GOAT MOM TORIEL!!! WHY HOW DA- Ya know what. I'll play the game.
Ross:Mom?
GM:Yes?
   Barney would love to be your child...
Ross:When... Can I... Go Home?
GM:You are home...
Ross:I mean my real home. My Before-I-Got-Here Home.
GM:..... How about you go to bed...
Ross:O-Okay...?
  I got sent to a bed room. The first thing I notice is a pile of shoes. 6 pairs of shoes. Weird. I am not planning to go to sle- oh my gosh. This bed is so. Amazing and Rossume. I end up falling asleep.

Adam's POV~~|
  I open my eyes...
Flowey:Geez it took you FOR-EV-ER to wake up! Geez! Come On!
  I see that that the Ugly Flower is talking and I groan.
Flowey:I brought you, you2,Jin, and Jin2 a new friend. He doesn't speak.
((NO ITS NOT SUB!!!))
  I see a Red dinosaur with no arms. The Flower then put the Red Dinosaur in a  light blue cage.  The Flower guy leaves.
Sky:HEY WHY NO YOU TALKY!
Adam:Crafting Dead Sky! How Rude!
((FULL HOUSE XD))
Sky:Sor-ry!
???:I-It's O-O-Okay... I don't talk. Much anymore.... Not after My little brother,Monster Kid, ran away to conti--- Wait Jin?
JinBop:???
Jin: RedVactor? Why do you remember me? We aren't in our dimension?
Red:Yes we are in our dimension... We are 725 inches below the surface and we are Under the School...
Jin:Wait! We need to find Ross and the Girls and come back here...
Red:Wait is Max a girl?
Adam and Sky Laugh....
Adam&Sky:HAHAHA Wait who's Max?
Jin:Max helped Me,Jess,Nat,and Barney on Our double date...
Adam:Oh...
Red:Anyways I heard Flower-y talk about finding a ginger-headed-anger-issued Freak arguing with Papuroos...
Jin:*GASPS* OH MY GOSH WE'RE IN UNDERTALE! AHHHHHHH!
JinBop:Ow my POOR EARS! MAN OTHER DIMENSION ME CAN SCREAM!!!
Jin:HEY!!!
Adam:WHAT DID JIN SAY. I CANT HEAR ANYTHING!
Sky:JIN SAID THAT WE WERE IN...
UnderTale... What Is UnderTale? Are we in a dogs butt? Under The Tail? Or is this a Story that is Under something?
Adam:The Fir-SECOND One... Yes!
Jin:Yeh. ANYWAYS Why are we up? It's like I dunno what time?
Adam:I feel like we are forgetting something???
Jin&Adam:WAIT OUR HOMEWORK AND THE FALL FORMAL!!!
JinBop&Sky:What is a HomeWork and a Formal?
Jin:•___•
Adam:You're SOOOOO Lucky!!!
Ross's POV|~~|
I heard a door open and a bright light shine on me. I open my left eye to see Goat Mom putting a box and a plate down. The plate had sometime of pie on it. She closes the door again and I get up and walk to the pie. I then notice something is different... Wait! I had a Narwhal Onesie On! Now I have a blue and purple sweater on! Why Blue? I like Purple... But How did I get into this? Oh well. I grab the Pie. This is gonna be Yummy- Wait! Me No Hun-Gary! Okay. I'll save it for later. I open the box. It had a heart locket in it. This is SOOO girly. But I'll miss Goat Mom and I'll have nothing to remember her from. Okay I'll wear it! I Put it on. It is very Pretty though. Maybe I could give it ta Shelby. She'd like it. Yes. Wait! I forgot to thank Goat Mom! I run out of the room and I run into the kitchen.
Ross:GOAT MOM!
  She isn't there. I run to her bedroom.
Ross:GOAT MOM!
  She isn't there either. I looked frantically everywhere until I ran downstairs. I see Goat Mom standing there looking at the floor. I start to cry.
Ross:*Sniffle*Goat Mom I wanna go home. To my Real home above the ground!
GM:Go to your room Ron.
Ross:NO MOM! I'm following you!
   I follow her. She walked 40 inches. She then stopped.
GM:Go back upstairs child.
Ross:What are you doing.
GM:Destroying the Passage way through the ruins.
Ross:NO!
  She then walks another 40 inches. Then Stops.
GM:Turn Back Now.
Ross:No!
  She walks 10 inches. Then stops.
GM:Leave.
Ross:NO!
   She walks 5 inches. Then Stops.
GM:Go Upstairs.
Ross:NO!
GM:Very Well. If ya want to go then you'll have to get through me first.
Ross:W-WHAT!?! NO!
   She then starts to attack me.
Ross:STOP!
  I don't fight her. I just dodge her.
GM:FIGHT ME CHILD!!!YOU HAVE TO KILL ME IF YOU WANT TO GET TO THE RUINS!!!
Ross:I WILL NEVER FIGHT!
   I keep dodging her attacks. I get hit by some of them.
Ross:AHHH! That hurts.
GM:Give up now? Go upstairs!
Ross:NEVER!!! I'll Spare you FOREVER MOM!
GM:............
     She now attacks me less. I keep tell I V her that I'll spare her and I spare her. GM:Stop This...
  I keep Spare-ing her. She attacks me even less now... I have 16/20... Then I get hit and I have 13/20...
Ross:I SPARE YOU NOW PLEASE MOM! PLEASE TORIEL MY GOAT MOM! PLEASE!!! LET ME GO AND BE THE BOY YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED!!!
GM:....Stop...It....I'm doing this for the greater good...
Ross:PLEASE!
   She stops Attacking me and she sighs.
GM:I love you,Child, Now I know you won't be happy here so....you may go.
   She then hugs me....AWW MY POOR LITTLE HEART!!!WHY?!?!
GM:It's funny,I can't keep one little child here without them wanting to leave me alone again.
   Goat Mom then stops hugging me and walks away... I turn to where she was standing and I see a big,old door with the words 'Into The Ruins' on it.
Well...I guess I'll go...

Into
The
Ruins...

________________________
1107 Words! Ba-da Bing Ba-da Boom! I FINALLY WROTE A CHAPTER! Go check out @WendyTheWolfies ! She is like my Bestie so go check her out!!!
Anyways I've gotta post this! Ba-Bye!