Chapter 30= RUINING ALL DA SHIPS WITH ONE-SIDED LOVE!!!

((Thank You Keeper70545  and madjono  for giving me inspiration to continue this story)) ((P.S THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO DESTROY YOUR DREAMS!!!)) 😋
|~~Jess' POV~~|
   "WHATZO WAZARIO! WIZZELU! WINDERWOLF! WARFLE!" I yelled. Max is currently sleeping. It's been an hour since he slammed his face in to this door. Memories.
   "WARMALINDIGOLINCOLNBUTT!"
"SHUT UP JESS!" Max called. I looked at him. He was on the floor curled up. With no blankets or Pillows at all.
   I ignored him. "WIZZLEEND! SUPER-CALA-FRAGILE-LISTIC-ESPI -ALA-DOSSHOUSE!" I screamed.
   "JESS!"
"WHAT!"
"I NEED TO GO POO-POO!" Max screamed.
"TMI, GUY!"
"IMMA BE BACK SOON!" Max finished. He then left.
|~~~MAX'S POV~~~|
   I left Jess alone while I am going to find a spot to go to the bathroom. "Maaaaaaaxxxweeeell." A creepy old voice spoke.
   "WHAT DO YOU WANT CREEPY VOICE!" I called.
   "COME BEHIND THAT WEIRD WALL!" The voice called again.
   "CAUSE THATS TOTALLY NOT CREEPY AT ALL!"I sarcastically spoke. I then went behind the wall. And I saw the ugliest thing ever. "AGH! MY EYES! THE UGLINESS HURTS MY EYES!" I screamed.

"Wow, Rude, it's me Max.

Sophia!" The voice spoke in a normal voice.
    "Sophia? What do you want?" I asked. WHY IS SOPHIA WATCHING ME AND JESS. WHY DID SHE DO A CREEPY VOICE.
  "Do you wanna know why I was gone? Well I was gone to get a potion to fix your arms. All I need is you for a test subject. Will you please drink this potion?" Sophia asked. The potion was pink with a heart on it. 
    "Ehhh Sure." I drink it without reading the label. Suddenly I felt weird. Everything went black.
|~~~Sophia's POV~~~|
   "Oh Max, You Fool!" I spat. I watched Max fall down and get knocked out.
   I gave him a Love Potion. I then shoved him back to where Jess was. I just watched.
   "Oh, Hey Max!" Jess called. "Oh hey, Jess... Ya wanna know a fact?" Max asked.
   "Uh, Sure..."
"Well even though we are in this Maze, that won't stop you for being A-MAZE-ing!" Max spoke.
   I giggled. That mouth breathing fool. He should've never trusted me.
    Jess laughed and snorted once, "Ha Ha! Nice Pun Ha Max..."
   "It wasn't a Pun.It was a Pickup Line"
"Uh-Umm. Ehh. Err. Ooh. Uhh. Well this is awkward..." Jess trailed off.
   "It's only awkward if you make it awkward!" Max spoke. "C'Mon. Now here's a question. There's 21 letters in the alphabet, right?" Max asked.
"Uhh No 26..."
"Oh yeah, U R A Q T!"
"•____________•. Sometimes I hate you..." Jess spoke.
"Aww you know you love me!"
I laughed ((Snorted)) at that line. Jin's going to be furious.

Jin's POV

"So how far is Lucinda's?" I asked Red.
"Not that far. It's only 5 minutes with a car but since we are walking its 12 1/2 minutes." Red spoke.
Suddenly my phone rang. "I—" I started.
"Take the call. I'll wait." Red interrupted.
I walked away and pulled out my phone.
"Hello" I spoke. "Agent Jed. It's me. Agent Led. We need you back in Ken–tucky before Agent Bed starts to blow up things while he sleeps." Agent Led spoke. Oh yeah. I'ma agent.
Jed is a nickname for me. Laurance's nickname is Led and Brendan's nickname is Bed. He likes to sleep.
"B-But my friends..." I trailed off.
"Do you want Ged and Ded to fail at helping Bed on their own?" 'Led' asked.
Ged is Garroth and Ded is Dante.
"Wait. Whatta bout Ted?" I asked. Ted is Travis.
"He's with his GirlFriend Katelyn." Led spoke, " it's sickening."
"What that you and Ga-Ged haven't ever had girlfriends?" I asked, snickering.
"HEY! We're just.... We're just waiting for the right one." Led spoke.
"Yeah right. Anyways I have to go. I gotta get some kids arms back..." I spoke.
"Wait what?" Led asked. I then hung up.

I walked back to Red. "Hey Red-Ee-O can you do me and favor?" I asked.
"What?" He asked.

"Can you...ya know. Help me.... Fake my Death....?" I asked.

Okay I know it's CooCoo, Crazy, 'CRAY—CRAY!'.... But I know what to do. I've been watching a lot of 'Why You Ackin So Cray Cray' and I know exactly that this is what I want.

"GUURRL. Why you ackin so Cray-Cray?" Red asked.

"Hey. Do you wanna be part of the Agent squad I'm in?" I asked.

"SURE! LETS FAKE OUR DEATHS AND RUN AWAY FOREVER!" Red cheered.

No one can stop me. I never cared for anyone... But Jess....

NAWH she'll find some other person who isn't Laurance or Garroth.

Wendy's POV
"So Zyan. Do you like your life? Like the scenery?" I asked.
   "Well Ye-No... My younger brother wants revenge on you and Red Vactor. He also wants me to call him Master and I am good he is evil and my younger sister is in between. I need your help so I could get my sister MidNight to join the goodness forces!" He spoke.
   "I'LL HELP YOU!" I cheered. I then started to rap again. He sighed and face palmed.
    "WENDY AND ZYAN ARE BESTIES FOREVER AND THEY'LL BEAT RYAN BY WORKING TOGETHER. THEY BELIEVE, BELIEVE IN LIFE. NOW WE NEED SOME HELP FROM HIS SISTER MIDNIGHT!"
     Suddenly a huge cracking sound was heard. I looked up to see the roof breaking.
    "Zy, Run." I ordered.
   Zyan's POV

"Zy, Run." Wendy ordered. Wait why?
"Why?" I asked. "RUN!" She screamed. And she shoved me. I saw a big Boulder fall on top of her.
    "NO WENDY!" I scream. After the rocks stopped falling. I ran over to the boulder that fell on Wendy.
    I tried to push it off of her but couldn't. "CURSE MY STUPID NOODLE ARMS!" I screamed.
    I then started to cry. "Sorry Wendy. You were my Pal, Buddy, Mate, Chum, Mai Boy, My Homie, My Only Friend."

___________________________

   TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES ITS A ME MARIO! HueHueHue. Sorry for that. Also sorry for the hold up. I was just saying that IM BACK BABY!

    I finally updated. And I hope you like it.

Now here's a question.

  Should Jess date Aaron if I do a crossover with MyStreet except they're Agents.

Please answer this.

Now I gotta go. BAI BAI MAI FRIES!