Chapter 31= Helping And Arguing.

Adam's POV
"So Baby Pull me closer in the back seat of your rover that I know you can't afford. Bite that tattoo on your shoulder. Pull the sheets right off the corners of the mattress that you stole, from your room back in boulder we ain't ever getting older~!" Alesa Shelby and Natalie sang along with the song.

"UGH. STOP SINGING!" I screamed.
"NO!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
This is gonna take a while.
"Girls am I right?" I mumbled to Ross.
"Yeah," Ross mumbled, but he was focused on something else. I wonder what.

Jin-E-O-'s POV
   "Yo Lucy-Linda! Can you get Red's arms back?" I asked the Witch. We are at her house. We decided that if we were going to be ninjas together we'd need his arms.
   "It's Lucinda, you Dirt–Bag. Anyways I have guests over. So I cannot help you." Lucy-Li— I mean Lucinda spoke.
   "It's okay, Lucinda~Chan. Kawaii~ Chan, Emmalyn~Chan, Nicole~Sama, and Cadenza~Chan can handle Lucinda~Chan having guests over." An annoying high-pitched voice spoke.
      "Okay Red, you owe me...Again!" Lucinda spoke, annoyingly. She then let Red and I come in.
   I see a cat girl who looks like vomit the color pink was all over her. She was the annoying one who spoke on 3rd person. I'm assuming Kawaii~Chan.
   I see a girl with glasses. She looks like someone who'd be called Emmalyn. I look at a girl with dark red hair and punching gloves on her hand. I'm assuming she's Nicole.
   I then see a girl with light orange hair.

CADENZA'S POV
    "And you must be..." The 'cute' boy named Jin trailed off.
   "CADENZA!" I cut in.
   "Okay... Lucinda. Fix Red up." He said.
   "Okay this'll hurt him though."
"Okay." Jin said
"Wait what?" Red screamed but it was way too late.
   "UHMMMA PLEAAGGGRROO ENGU WAFFLE!" Lucinda chanted and Res had arms.
   "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!" Red screamed.
   "Woah. Calm down Red-Ee boy." Jin spoke.
   "Okay Jin Jin..." Red said.
Jin grabbed Red's arms then said, "Okay we should go now. Bye!"

WAIT. MY TRUE LOVE IS GOING TO LEAVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW? I GOTTA STALL.

   "You do not have to leave."
"Sorry but I got to find Laurance and Travis and–"
  "Laurance is my adoptive brother."
"Really?"
"Yeah! Stay for a while and you can meet him. He's coming by in 4 hours!"

   Well. It wasn't COMPLETELY a lie. He's coming in 4 hours AND 120 minutes.

"Sure. We'll stay. I just gotta call my friend." Jin said.
"Okay...."

Jessica's POV

"FOR THE THREE MILLIONTH TIME I DO NOT LOVE YOU. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED WENDY. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" I screamed.

"YOU HAPPENED TO ME. IM CRAZY ABOUT YOU!" Max screamed.

Suddenly the door we were behind slammed open and I saw a beat up angel with a Zyan behind her.

"MOM IS THAT YOU?" I screamed and then realized it was Wendy.

"BOI I AINT YO MOM!" Wendy screamed.

"Sorry..." I mumbled. "Who's that?"

"Zyan..."

"YOURE BACK! Now we need to find the others." I said. "Who needs them. All I need is you and me baby..." Max Spoke.
"Okay. WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I FOUND THE HOLY ORANGE?" Wendy screamed.
"Max suddenly fell in love with me and Jin has been with Red trying to find a Lucinda– oh I got a text from him...."

As soon as I saw it.... I cried. "Wh-Whazzup...?" Wendy whispered/asked. I showed her the screen.
"Shhh shh. It's okay." Wendy comforted, knowing how hard it is to get a love and how easy it is to lose it.

Ross' POV
"STOP IT!" I screamed. The girls moved from the song Closer to the song That's How You Know You and then Cold Water, One Call Away, All the songs by Sabrina Carpenter, All Time Low, and then I Don't Wanna Know.
"I don't wanna know know know know who's taking you home home home home and loving ' you so so so soooo. The way I used to love ya Ohh–"
"WAIT! Dos yous hears that's?" Barney asked. Everyone was silent until we heard sobbing and cackling. Me and everyone in front of me walked towards the crying.
Shelby's POV
Ross and everyone except me and Alesa walked forward to the sobbing while me and Alesa walked to the left towards the cackling.
"Psst Ales, Look at that hideous monster." I whisper, pointing at an ugly being with a hideous laugh.
"Shubs, That's Sophia." Alesa whispered to me.
Oh shoot. We decided to hide from Sophia. Alesa took out her cell phone to record what Sophia was saying.
"Finally. Jess and Wendy will feel the pain I felt when that Stupid Shelby came and stole my Rossy Poo. That potion I put on Max will make him despise Wendy and Love Love LOVE Jess. Making Jess and Wendy hate each other."
I pulled Alesa away before we heard more awfulness. "GUYS!" I screamed. Jess and Wendy heard this and came towards us with tears.
"What happened to you?" Adam asked Jess and Wendy. "Max and Jin." The said. Suddenly Casanova Max popped out of a bush. "Sup Giiiirrrrl."
"Sophia put a love potion on him to make him love Jess instead of Wendy." I blurted out.
"Wait... Max loved me?"Wendy asked. "WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS?" Adam screamed. "Come On! TITANS GO— I mean Rossume– Okay. 1 2 3....– ROSSUME 10 MINUS 2 GO!" Adam screamed.
    Awkward silence. "Go where?" Jess brought out her phone. "Directions to Lucinda's" She said to Siri. "Here's a Map. Figure it out." Siri responded.
   Okay Let's Go...

GUESS WHOS BACK. BACK AGAIN. WENDY AND AEVERY ARE BACK. TELL A FRIEND. Seriously Wendy and I came up with Great ideas for the next nine or infinity chapters. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed.