Chapter 23= A-MAZE-ING ADVENTURE

JinBops POV(It's been Centuries)
I woke up an hour ago. I cooked 14 pieces of bacon... Uh...man, 12 waffle.... Um...woman's, 16 pancake... That are your Um....pals, 7 hash browns named uh...Hank, and 30 Sausage Samurai's cause EVERYONE likes that hunky piece of meat. DON'T ASK HOW I GOT THOSE INGREDIENTS! We should start a series called uh the Breakfast club? No that's a movie. I'll come up with something later.
Anyways now it's time to wake all of them up. We decided to rest here since. Well. Ross and Adam. Ya know. Messed with Jess and Max.

_____FLASHY BACKERY_____
We were playing tag. Ross was it. Adam was being chased. "AGH HELP ME ALESA! DO YOU LOVE ME! IF YOU DO HELP ME!" Adam screamed while he ran.
"Adam, sweetie, I love you. But not that much." Alesa spoke.
"Wow. Just Cruel-AGH!" Adam screamed when he saw that Ross got closer to him.
Max and Jess weren't playing since they were working together to make dinner. ((HueHue MaxMau... But No. Wendy would hate me.))
And then Adam...Sort Of ran into Jess and Jess fell and her foot touched the frying pan while it hand eggs in it so Jess burned her foot. Then we got Dr Alesa and Dr Shelby to fix her foot.Max had to recreate a WHOLE OTHER EGG!And by the time they did, it was night fall.
~~~~~FLASHBACK-END~~~~~
I now have to wake them up. Who should I wake up first.
Max? No he'd kill me. But I can't wake him up last or he'll kill me for that.
Red? Maybe 2nd.
Adam? No he'll have Max's reaction.
How about...Jessie-Poo!
I walk over to Jess. "Heyyyyyyyy Jessie-Poo..." I said, poking her shoulder.
"Aww JinBop. That's sweet that you wake me up first... I think that's sweet." Jess spoke.
"Can you walk?"I asked her."I think So- OWW!"She screamed.I looked at her foot.It had Light Black marks on it. She had washed most of the burnt mark off.
"You can't walk. Wait here." I said. I then ran into the wood. I grabbed branches and I carved them into the shape of crutches.
I then ran back and gave Jess them. "Here, use these." I said. I then gave them to her.
AS SOON as she got them they broke.
"Are you serious?" I asked. She giggled.
"Hold on. I'll make a wheelchair." I spoke. I was about to leave until she interrupted me. "It's no use. If the Crutches didn't work then the wheel chair will most likely not work either. Just forget me. You don't need me...." Jess spoke.
"Okay." I spoke and then I walked away. She then yelled, "JIN! YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS! ARE YOU? JIN DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THE WEIRD AND ANNOYING BOY SQUAD AND THE TALKATIVE GIRL SQUAD! JIN! Please..."
I then walked back to her. "Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. You should know that I'd NEVER. And I mean NEVER. Leave you. You're the only one I love." I mumbled the last part.
"Jin?" She asked. "Yeah." "How am I going to get around?" She asked.
"Um...." I started,"I Could... Ya know. Um. Carry You...?"
"PHHT! You can't carry me. Sorry Honey but you're a weakling." Jess spoke.
PHTT I AM NOT WEAK! I'LL SHOW HER.
I then go and put her on my back. It's like I am giving her a piggyback ride.
"WOW! JESS YOU ARE LIGHT!" I yelled. "I know right!" Shelby spoke,"I carried her once and she weighed the weight of a 3rd grader when she was in 7th grade."
I turn around to see EVERYONE up. "Eheheh....Um. How much did you see?" I asked.
"Enough to know that you guys didn't forget about the date and the whole thing with Deanna and Lenny." Alesa spoke.
Me and Jess then blushed. "Who are Deanna and Lenny?" Sophia asked.
"Deanna is Adam's Ex Girlfriend-" Ross spoke until he got cut off.
"AYE! She forced me!" Adam spoke.
"-And Lenny is a creepy guy who is obsessed with Jessica..."
"Ew..I am eating here!" Jess spoke.
I then realized she had a waffle in her hand. Then awkward silence filled the room. Until Red interrupted it.
"Uh Can we go to Lucinda's or find Barney and Natalie?" He asked.
A bunch of Yeahs and Let's Go's filled the room. We then left.
--1 Hour Later--
Wenderino's POV
I want Max to like me but I also don't want to look too weird. I dunno. I then see Jess whisper something to Jin and Jin carries her back to me.
"Hey...Ya wanna know a way for your Max~Senpai to notice you?" Jess whisper asked me.
"Wait you like Max?" Jin whisper asked me.
"SHH! Don't tell." I spoke.
"We'll get hurt so he can carry you." Jess spoke.
"What! No!" I whisper yelled.
"Your lose." Jess spoke and then she and Jin went back to the front. Oh yeah dos I tell you Jin is carrying Jess. Anyways. We kept walking.
About a half hour later something happened. "No Ross.YOU'RE wrong. The Best Narwhal is A NARWHALIAN NARWHAL. NOT A NARWHALERINO NARWHAL." I spoke.
"I AM A NARWHAL I SHOULD KNOW!" Ross yelled.
"YOU ARE A SQUIRREL--AGH!" I screamed. I screamed cause their was a hole that looked like stone floor. I fell.
"ARE YOU OKAY!" Max yelled from the top. "YES I A-NOPE!" I yelled.
"ITS OKAY WENDY! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!" Adam yelled.
"THANKS!" I yelled. Right when Ross was going to jump in first the stone floor thing closed so no one jump in. I AM TRAPPED.
"Guys? GUYS! HELP! THE DOOR THING WONT OPEN AND I AM IN SOAKING WET WATER!" I screamed.
Oh yeah. There is water down here.
"WENDY WE'LL FIND ANOTHER WAY! DO NOT FREAK OUT! WHAT IF WE DON'T FIND ANOTHER WAY? WHAT IF WE NEVER CAN SAVE HER! OH BOY! JUST DON'T FREAK OUT WENDY!" Max yelled.
"UH MAX!" I yell back.
"YEAH?" "YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FREAKING OUT!" I screamed.
________________________
2 in one day. Not bad.
Anyways here are the questions.
WHY DO YOU THINK MAX FLIPPED OUT AND TRIED REALLY HARD TO ASURE HER THAT SHE WONT DIE?

WHY DID THE AUTHOR MENTION THE BREAKFAST BRIGADE AND THE MOVIE BREAKFAST CLUB?

AND WHY DID I ADD LUCINDA TO THE BOOK?