Chapter 3= History

((THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE 1D SONG 'HISTORY'!))
No Ones POV...

~~~FlashBack~~~
Alesa's Side Of This Part~~~
Adam=10
Alesa=9
Adam and Alesa were playing Tag...
"Hey Alesa" Adam says.
"Yeah Adam?"
"Do ya want ta go on a date some time?" Adam asks out of the blue.
"Sure... It's weird that you're asking me out on a date a week after You Dumped Deanna after she threw me into a Bookshelf and Started beating me up... I still got the scars..." Alesa answered.
"OKAY AT 5:00 BYE!"
"Okay... Bye?" Alesa said, confused.
At Le Date...
"Woah Nice Pla- Is that Deanna with her Parents?" Alesa asked.
"Oh Shoot 😀😄😅🤗" Adam mumbled.
They Walked to a table...
"Now What Would the Youn-" The waiter started before Deanna cut him off.
"ADAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ALESA? WE BROKE UP YESTERDAY!"
"Yesterday! Adam Told me it was a week ago!" Alesa screamed.
"So you move On this Fast?" Deanna asked.
Adam was writing something down on a part of a table cloth he ripped off.
"Huh what's this? Wait the 'Get 2 Girls Jealous' Experiment? THIS WASN'T A REAL DATE? ADAM! You You You JERK!" Alesa screamed.
"HA YOU FREAK YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!" Deanna snorted.
"Yeah! Liked I'd go out with a Freak Like You!" Adam teased.
He then puts his arm Around Deanna...
"WHY!" Alesa screamed.
She then runs out crying...
"Adam Sky Dahlberg From this day onward I will HATE you and miss perfect Deanna..."

A week Later~~~
Alesa watched as Adam and Deanna were there... She had a feeling in her... She missed him... She LOVED him... But he pranked her...
Adam's Side Of This Part~~~
Adam hated how he HAD to break Alesa's Heart... Yeah He HAD to or else Deanna would send a picture of him in a golden no a Budderned dress when he was 8... That's Also how Adam was blackmailed into dating her.... Yes... Adam didn't Love her...He loved Alesa, Alesa was the Half of him he was missing... He has half- well Had half... Deanna is so cruel to him when they're NOT in public that he has LESS of the half of heart he had... Deanna makes him have less heart because he has less control over his actions and he feels stupid of being blackmailed by a girl like Deanna... He Hates Deanna for forcing him to hurt his best friend that fell in love with him...
"I'm Sorry, Alesa..." Adam mumbled.
TimeSkip~~~Alesa's SIDE~~~
Adam:11
Alesa:10
"I'll never forgive you!" Alesa screamed
"Please I Was Blackma-" Adam tried to reason.
"Adam... Come... Give me your jacket OR ELSE I'll..." Deanna threatened.
"Okay..." Adam whimpered.
Alesa's Heart wanted to help him with his Blackmail problem... But he Brain said Don't... When it's Heart Vs Brain you have to choose Heart... Always.... Unless you're being Stupid. 
A Week Later~~~ Deanna's Side
Deanna Loved being popular and Loved,even more, that she could control a Rich Boy..... And she LOVED the most that she can control Adam with a picture on her phone...
"Okay Steph, Laura, and Brooke! I'm a Take a shower ya know since Gym Class is a filthy class..." Deanna said.
  Alesa Snook in and rummaged through Deanna's Bag... She took Deanna's Phone...
"Okay I'm Done! How Do I Look In this outfit?" Deanna asked, wearing a trash bag, "It's the latest, trendiest fashion!"
"OMG I Totes Love It!"
"Yeh Like Same"
"Omgz let's take a Groupie on your phone!" Her posse complimented.
"Brilliant! Wait!!!! WHERES MG CELLPHONE! AGH!" Deanna screamed.
2 Hours Later...
"--Yeh anyways So-" Deanna said as she opened her locker.
She opens her locker.
"OMG MY BABY!" She screamed.
She grabs her phone.
"WAIT! THE PHOTO'S GONE! WHO MESSED WITH MY PLAN!"
~~~MeanWhile~~~ Alesa's Side
"Hey Adam!" Alesa called.
"Yeah? I thought you hated me?" Adam asked.
"I still Do... But... I helped you..."
"How?" Adam asked.
"I deleted the Picture she had so now ya don't have to listen to her" Alesa said.
"THANKS!!!"
The Next Day~~~
"Yo Deanna!!!" Adam called.
"Yeh Adie-Poo?"
"Don't call me that I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU AND I ONLY DATED HER CAUSE SHE BLACKMAILED ME!!!"
"Mkay I'll send the Photo to Everyone---" Deanna snorted.
"You don't have it..."
"Yeah Watch me Post it!" Deanna screamed.
She then Posted a Photo Of Adam In A Dress... Adam turned around to Alesa... "Y-You Lied T-To Me..." Adam stuttered. Too embarrassed to say full words.
"I DIDN'T. I DELE-" Alesa screamed.
"See... Never Trust Alesa Or her gang Adam... Come On..." Deanna butted in.
"O-Okay... I hate you Alesa..." Adam said aloud.
~~~FlashBackEnd!!!~~~
Jess' POV

"A-Alesa..." Jess stuttered
"*Sniffle* Why! Why'd Deanna ruin My Life! *Sniffles*" Alesa screamed crying her eyes out.
"It's Okay Ale!"
"Thanks Jess..."

JinBops POV
"Well-p Adams Love Life Is A Train Wreck..." I said.
"*Sniffles* Gee Thanks... I know that I can totally Count On Jin Here for Advice." Adam sarcastically said with a chuckle.
"Well I Try..."
"Ha... Ha... Very Funny..."
"It's Okay Bro... Here..."
I gave Adam This...
________________________
◻️Date
◻️ A Cool Yet Gentleman like Tux
◻️ A Rose (To sweep her off her little feety's)
◻️ A Box of Expensive Chocolate
◻️ A Card
◻️ And Last But Nit Least... A Bag  Of Flower...
___________________________
"'To Sweep her off her Little Feety's'? Seriously Jin? You Sound like Ross... A Bag Of Flower? Who Are You?'" Adam asked.
"I Am Jess' Future Romeo" I responded.
I then do these eyebrow twitches up and down that make Adam Laugh!
"Ha Ha! Well... You certainly ain't my Romeo..."
"Ain't? What Are You, Country?" I asked.
"Ha ha... Well sorry....."
"Why're you Apologizing? You never care about Grammar..."
"Me GREMMEER Roosume Is..." Adam screamed.
"HA Ha... Anyways It's Uh Let me check... Uh huh it's 4:56.86, 87, 88, 8-" I counted.
"GEEZ Can you not count time out loud... Okay I'm going to snooze
Snooze While You Be You Good Night!" Adam called.
Adam then jumped in his bed... I went to the living room... I put my hand in my pocket...
"Huh what's This?" I asked aloud.
Jess's POV
"Well I'm going to bed good night." Alesa said.
"GoodNight!" I replied.
I sat there looking Sad. I AM GOING TO ASK JINNIE-BOO TO THE FALL FORMAL IN 6 DAYS! Wait Jinnie-Boo. Why would I call him that... Oh... Well
Jin's POV
I pulled the Fall Formal Paper Out of my pocket... 💟Jess💟... Wait... I have an Idea!!!
Jess' POV
I was sitting in the living room.
"Well-p I've gotta go to bed..."
   I walked upstairs and sat on my- I mean Alesa's 4th spare bed... Yeah... I sat there and I started to cry... I truly want to ask Jin to the formal... But what people will think... My Brain wants to be Popular, My Heart wants to Be with Jin... Popularity Or Jin
Popularity Or Jin
Popularity Or Jin...

I choose Jin!
___________________________1042 Words
    --Edited--1198 Words
   Sorry it's shorter... I wanted to make it this short so I could get to the JinMau stuff next Chapter. For Now Take Care Bye...My Peeps!