Chapter 14=TRAITOR(SORTA) PUZZLES AND THOUGHTS...

Jess' POV~~~
We got teleported to a dimension with zombies.
???:Hey Jess! Have you seen Sky Or Dr JinB-Woah. What are you doing to these people?
I then Punch the guy and knock him out...Sorry. Hmmm. I'll call you. I dunno. You look like a Nick. I'll call you Nick. I continued to walk until I saw something I didn't want to see. I saw a girl up of men with guns running towards me. I started to sprint back to where I came from. I passed the Nick guy and I started to run towards a grave yard. Well they won't suspect me to be in a grave yard. I hope. I ran there and I put the 3,Alive and Awake,girls in a coffin,still tied to the chairs. I then hid behind a coffin...I waited...
?:WHO ARE YOU!
??:Calm Down!
?:Sorry but if that is DR Ross than he is probably planning to kill those 3 girls like he killed Barney...
   WHAT BARNEY IS DEAD!!! I NEED TO KNOW MORE. I then come clean and come from behind the coffin.
Jess:Okay I Ki-
??:Wait JESS!!!
   They all hugged me.
???:Where've you been.
??:Dude I'm pretty sure she was just checking to see if there was anything left here...
Jess:....Yes that's EXACTLY what I was doing... Totally. So how did Barney die Again?
?:YOU DON'T REMEMBER?
Jess:Sorry my memories fuzzy from uh
??:When you got socked in the face... It's okay. Barney Died by DR Ross. He is in this grave yard. Wanna see where he is?
Jess:YE-Uh s... Yes.
   The 3 guys showed me where his Grave was.
Jess:HueHueHue.
???:Jess...Why You being Creepy?
Jess:HUEHUEHUE!!! Thanks I don't need you anymore. 
  I then pulled out an AK47 that I had... Ya know. Just in case. I then shot by them,not at them,BY them so they can faint,NOT Die...I'm No Monster.
Jess:I'M FROM ANOTHER BETTER DIMENSION YOU IDIOTS!!! I then grab a shovel and starry to dig his grave. Sorry Barney.
ROSS' POV~|~|
I followed the Sans guy. He seems cool except that he is A PUN MASTER! Why! I follow him and I see Papyrus and his traps.
Papyrus:AHH A HUMAN. GOOD THING I HAVE A TRAP HERE! LOOK! YOU HAVE TO GET THROUGH THE ELECTRICITY BOX WITHOUT GETTING ELECTRIFIED!
I take a step in and nothing happens.
Sans:Dude. You need to give him the rock.
Papyrus:OH RIGHT!!!
Papyrus then walks through the thing leaving foot prints behind and he gives me the rock he then tries to walk back and he gets ELECTRIFIED!!!
Papyrus:AHH!
Ross&Sans:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Papyrus:Why are you laughing? It's not funny?
Sans:Sure...
Papyrus then walks back to Sans... The foot prints are still there.
Papyrus:NOW GO THROUGH MY IMPOSSIBLE ELECTRIFIED BOX!!! NEH HEH HEH!!!
I then walk through on Papyrus' Foot Prints. Sans chuckles lightly while Papyrus' Face expressed the 'WHAT HOW IS HE MAGIC?' Reaction.....
Papyrus:WHAT HOW HAS PAPYRUS BEEN SO FOOLED?!?!
Sans:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAAHHAHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Papyrus:WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING? WE NEED TO GO AND FIX MORE PUZZLES!!!
Papyrus then pulled Sans away and he ran off ahead. They are like the cutest brothers ever, I swear.
I walked up ahead a few minutes later to see a town called "SNOWDON". Aww how cute. This town is so small and man I wish I played UnderTale. I was about to walk around until Sans came up to me and he spoke.
Sans:Hey Ron. Papyrus has another puzzle for you.
Ross:Oh GREAT....
Sans:Yeah he sure wants to stump you. Now he is this way.
He then pulled me to the right and I see Papyrus on one end of something and me and Sans on the other end. It had A fire fist, giant scissors, a fire ring, and a puppy tied on a rope.
Sans:Okay I'll be up ahead.
He then walks backwards and he ends up being right next to Papyrus...HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???
Papyrus:I THE GR-R-REAT PAPYRUS MADE THIS INVENTION THAT WILL COMPLETELY STUMP YOU AND MAKE YOU SUFFER!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET THROUGH THIS CAUSE I THE GR-R-REAT PAPYRUS CREATED THIS BEAUTY!!!!!!! AL I HAVE TO DO TO START THIS IS PUSH THIS BUTTON!!!
We waited.
Sans:Are you going to push the button?
Papyrus:I'M GOING TO!!!
We waited again.
Sans:What are you waiting for.
Papyrus:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I'M GOING TO NOW...
We wait again.
Papyrus:EHH NEVER MIND ITS NOT READY FOR YOU!!!
He then pushed a button to take it away and a bridge shows up.
Papyrus:LETS GO SEE SANS' TRAP!!!
We walked and all I saw was a piece of paper on the floor.
Papyrus:SANS WHERES YOUR TRAP?
Sans:You're looking at it.
Papyrus:PHH A CROSS WORD? THATS EASY! JUNIOR JUMBLE IS HARDER!
Sans:No Junior Jumble is easy. Cross Word is not.
Papyrus:Which is Harder Ron?
Why'd he call me Ron-Oh yes. My name is Ron now.
Ross:Uh Um CROSS WORD DUH!!!
Papyrus:WHAT! PHH THATS EASY. WHEN I DO IT ALL I PUT IS Z'S CAUSE ITS SO BORING!!! OH WELL I GIVE UP ON PUZZLES I'M GOING HOME...NEH HEH HEH...
Papyrus then walks away and Sans follows him. I walk back to the ROSSUME SNOWDON!
Red Dino Kids POV
I sat in my cage thinking. Until the Jin guy,not JinBOP its Jin, the Jin Guy's cage gets pushed back by mine. Mine is so far back because I slapped cause he tried to kill my adopted little brother MONSTER KID... Me and Jin were the farthest back. Then Sky,Not Adam, Sky because Sky had a tutu on his head and he thought Sky tried to ruin this mystery persons run through the Ruins and then JinBop cause JinBop did nothing wrong. And then Adam 10 feet away from JinBop's cause Flowey appreciates Adam and doesn't let any of us prove to him we're great. I feel like he's going to 'Corrupt' Adam and bring him to the dark side. That'd Suck...
___________________________
1000 WORDS EXACTLY!!!BOO YA!!! WOO HOO! YAY!!! Why... Am I so Excited? I dunno. Anyways I have a lot of things ((SLEEPING)) to do for a few hours. So BA-BYE!!!