Chapter 13=Threats,Besties,and Jealousy...

Long Title I know!(XD)
ADAM'S POV~~~
Adam:You're SOOOOO LUCKY!!!
Sky:How are we lucky,stupid me?
Adam:ME STOOPID EQUALS NAWH AND You're Lucky cause HomeWork is writing on paper and on the pa-
Sky:YOU WRITE ON PAPER FOR WORK! WE SLAY ZOMBIES AND SURVIVE!!! YOU'RE THE LUCKY ONES!!!
Jin:Ha! Adam Has first world problems... AHHH! MY 2 PHONE IS 20 PERCENT AND I HAVE NO CHARGER WHYYYYYY?!?!
Adam:Who has First world problems?
Jin:SHUT IT!
Adam:Who cares about a 20 percent phone... Wait you have 2 phones?
Jin:Who doesn't?
Adam&Sky&JinBop:ME!
Jin:ANYWAYS I NEED A CHARGER I HAD ONE THEN FLOWY TOOK IT FROM ME I NEED ONE ON I'LL DIE LIKE DIE DIE I NEED ONE I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT MY 5000 PERCENT CHARGED PHONE! DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WH-
Flowey:OH MY GOSH SHUT UP BUTTERCUP!!! FIRST OF ALL MY NAME IS NOT FLOWY OR FLOWERY IT'S FLOWEY!!! And why do you need a phone? You use it for entertainment purposes, right? Well if you want to be entertained just watch Mettaton's Cooking Show or his Dance Show. Do ya wanna watch it sometime with me?
Adam: Sure.Beats being in a cage BORED!
Jin:Why are you being so nice to us?
Flowey:I'm being nice to the Adam guy not you. He can watch it. Not you. I'm being nice to him because he reminds me of a Good Ol Friend I had before he ditched me. You remind me of Alphys.
Jin:Who's Alphys? OHHH WE'RE IN UNDER-TALE!!!
((FORTH WALL!))
Flowey:What's Under-Tale?
Jin:It's A Uh Um. An Eh Do you Have Anime?
Flowey:Yes Why?
Jin:IT'S AN ANIME! Yes....
Flowey:Okay....?
Jess' POV~|~|
I wake up. Wait I fell asleep? I look up to see that I fell asleep at the side of the window. I was in a chair. Man,her furniture IS Comfortable. She wasn't lying. Anyways I need to get Nat, Alesa, and Shelby to....the living room. FORCE Alesa to do her VooDoo magics to free us from this prison. Find Ross and Adam and Jin. Then find a way to get back to the Crafted Dead Dimension... How do I do that? Okay first I get them to the living room.
Nat:BREAKFAST TIME!!!
  Whelp that was easy... Shelby slides down the stairs in A GREEN OUTFIT THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE NATS EXCEPT THE COLOR??? ALESA HAS TE SAME TYPE OF OUTFIT LIKE NATS ONLY RED??? WHAT HAVE THEY BECOME?
Jess:Shelby,Alesa?
Shelby:What would you want darling?
   Oh MY GOSH THEY'RE CRAZY! 
Jess:S-Sorry,Not Sorry!
  I knocked Alesa Out then Nat. I then was about to knock out Shelby...
Shelby:NO! 
  I then knock her out. I then grab a chair and I tie Alesa up in it. I grab 2 more chairs and do the same but I put them facing Alesa from a distance. I then grab a baseball bat and I sit in a chair and I wait until they wake up.
Ross' POV~~|

Into
The
Ruins...

I walk into the ruins and the first thing I see is trees. TREES! I start to try to climb them until I hear a stick break... I look down to see no sticks by me in miles. Uh Um. I start to run. I keep running until I see a little bridge that is blocked by a wooden protecter that is too big for someone. I take 2 steps until I feel someone's hand on my shoulder.
???:Turn. Around. And Shake. My. Hand.....
I turn around with my eyes closed and I shake his hand.
???:WELCOME TO THE RUINS. Buddy. My Name is Sans what's your name?
Ross:I'm Ro--n Ron...
Sans:Ron Ron Or Ron?
Ross:Ron...
Sans:Oh Okay. Hey Buddy?
Ross:Yeh?
Sans:Follow me through these giant bars my brother made OBVIOUSLY Too big!!!
This Sans guy seems nice. I just Pray and Hope he isn't a Pun Master.I follow him to a building...
Sans:It's my brother!Quick! Behind that Conveniently Shapes Lamp!
I hide behind the Conveniently Shaped Lamp and It Is shaped just like me! I hear their conversation.
???:Sans! What Are you doing? You can't just sit around all day! What are you?
Sans:A Lazy Bone...
I then,totally not planned,hit something that hits a drum set that makes the du du dun sound...
???:STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU-
Sans:Should really look behind that lamp,Paps
Papyrus:It's Papyrus and No What if a human walks by! And you aren't helping you didn't do your work so I have a ton of work to do.
Sans:Yeah you have a ton of work to do... A Skele-TON!
A Accidentally hit the drum set again. Papyrus:AGH! SANS!
Sans:You're Smiling!
Papyrus:I KNOW AND I HATE IT!!! AGH I NEED TO GO AND UPDATE MY TRAPS SINCE YOU WONT HELP ME!!!
Papyrus then leaves.... Sans then signals me to come out of my spot...
Sans:Whelp. I need you to make him happy by letting him see you Over Here!
Ross:Okay....
Jin's POV||~||~||
I wake up from my 3 minute nap I took. I was planning to sleep longer but I heard an alarm clock... I open my eyes to see the Flower guy open Adam's cell and bring Adam to...well...10 feet since we are in a giant room. I squint my eyes trying to see what they were watching. They were watch a robot. The robot was cooking. I didn't even notice that Flowey wasn't there until I get slapped in the face by a Flower...
Flower:NO LOOKIE COOKIE!
((AHH REFERENCE))
Jin:Ahh Sorry.
Then the Flower started to push my cage farther away from the TV and all the way back to where The Red Dino was.
Flowey:Ya move Farther back if ya get on my bad side.
Jin:Huh No wonder Adam's Cage is closest to the TV and all of ours aren't.
Flower:Shut It!
He then moves me 3 inches back... Imma gonna go bye bye here soon. Great...Just Freaking Great...
Jess' POV~~|
I see Alesa open her eyes.
Alesa: WHERE AM I-JESS WHY AM I TIED UP!!!
  She screamed so loudly that everyone else woke up...
Nat:DARLING WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?
Shelby:AHH UNTIE ME NOW!!!
Jess:Alesa DO YOUR VOODOO TO OPEN A PORTAL OR I'LL KILL SHELBY!!!
   Sorry Shelby I had to threaten you so we don't die...
Shelby:WHAT!
Nat:DARLING DON'T!
Alesa:OKAY BRONDEBLOOPERDEN DIECLONDERENDEROENDO ENDO OONZEBLAHHH
A portal opened I grabbed the chairs they were tied in with them in the chairs and I walked through the portal and we got teleported to................

__________________________
HAI 1082 WORDS AND 2 IN ONE DAY AIN'T TOO SHABBY ANYWAYS GOTTA SLEEP BOW BA BYE!!!