Chapter 19=BEGINNING THE FIGHT!!!

Ross' POV~
"NO! NO KILLING!" I yelled but he kept attacking me. "IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED So choose. Kill me or be killed- wait! I should kill them and then you." Flowey spoke.
He then lifted one of his slimy green arms (he's the ugly thing) and he grabbed Maxes Cage.
The weird thing is that Max didn't scream. Or Move. What is Max Trying to do???
Then a giant being came in the room.
Wait. THATS SKYBRINE THE EVIL!
"Hello, Ross. What a pleasure to finally meet you." SkyBrine said. THATS NOT THE AD THE RAD THAT JIN CALLED HIM!
"What did you do to Adam,Flower." I asked,Gritting my teeth together. The flower grinned,"Why he's right here. This IS the Adam you loved like a brother,Ross," After he said that he laughed like a maniac.
"Oh Ross, you'll PAY for what you've done!!!" Flowey spoke. Then it got ugly.

Wendy's POV~~~
"WOW!SO COOL!I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A WOLF!!!" Jess cheered in aww. "I know. It's Pretty sweet, aye!" I said trying to sound cool WHICH I AM. Then we heard a scream. ROSS!
"Uh I'm going to check the castle and I'll get you in a minute." I say and I run off.
I run to where the scream was and I see Ross. He ran out of food and was pretty weak. A ugly monster stood above him. Ross than fell to his knees.
"P-Please. Don't. H-Hurt. Them. They A-Are My. F-F-Family." Ross said.
Then the monster turned into a Flower. FLOWEY!!! Ross than stuck out his hand. "W-We C-C-Could Be Friends A-Again. Y-Ya L-Like Old Times." OH MY GOD! IDIOT!

  ROSS! I Run into the scene and I pull out my steal sword

ROSS! I Run into the scene and I pull out my steal sword. People thought it was stone but it's Steal. I run in and I try to slice the flower but he kept shape shifting.
"STOP MOVING SO I CAN SAVE ROSS!!!" I scream. Then suddenly I hear a smash. I see a figure like Notch but with red hair. ITS MAX! ((Picture At The Top))
"NO ONE HURTS MY ANNOYING FRIENDS BUT ME!!!" Max screams.
Then Another Smash Is heard. "NO NOT MY WALLS! I PAYED A LOT FOR THEM!!!" Flowey yelled. Then I saw a being. LADY APHMAU!

  "STOP HARMING ROSS AND WENDY YOU BEAS- Wait your a flower???" Jess asked

"Yes He is,Now Die Jessica Die!" SkyBrine Screamed as he and Jess fought with their swords. Then Max tried to sneak attack SkyBrine but SkyBrine turned and now SkyBrine and Max were sword fighting. Well it makes sense since they hate each other. Well according to Shelby.
I then hear another SMASH!!! I turn to Alesa. She fell out of a vent. "Lesa? Whatcha doing here?" Shelby asked. "And where are Nat and Barney?"
"I came to look for you and Jess and I told Nat and Barney to look for me in an hour." Alesa said.
"WHAT! THEY COULD BE ANY WHERE!!! WHY ARE YOU SO-UGH!" Shelby Overreacted.
"SAY IT I DARE YOU!" Alesa screamed. "FINE YOU'RE A STUPID IDIOT MORON JERK FACE THAT ISN'T IMPORTANT TO ANYONE BUT ADAM!!!" Shelby screamed.
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SHELBY!" Alesa screamed, chasing Shelby.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Jess and I screamed. Not Again! No more fighting! Please!
Natalie's POV~~~
"So..." I said. "So...."He copies. We've been doing this for an hour. It's been two hours since Alesa ditched us and two and a half hours since Jess and Shelby disappeared.
"I think it's Crazy!" I scream in frustration. "What," He asks in sort of a singing voice. I then realize I started to say lyrics to a Frozen song. Ya know. The song Love Is An Open Door. I then smirk and then I sing, "We finish each other's-" "Sandwiches" "That's what I was gonna say" I say and then we laugh.
"You can sing,Barney!" I say,elbowing him. "Haha you can call me John." Barney says,"That's my real name any ways. And also you're really good at singing too." "Aww thanks. We should sing a duet Some Time." I say,"Ya know. After we find Jess and Shelby and Alesa and we go find the boys that are some where out there."
"Speaking of The girls we should find them. Now where is a high place..." He asks, looking up.
"Over There!" I yell when I spot a castle. "That's a perfect place to see people and if that doesn't work we could ask the king to call down all Shelby's, Alesa's ,and Jessica's in the Kingdom."
"Okay Let's Go!" He yelled and we ran to the kingdom. We're coming Jessica, Shelby, and Alesa!
Adam/SKYBRINE'S POV-->•~•<--
FINALLY I CAN KILL ROSS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!
  DO NOT. HE IS LIKE A LITTLE BROTHER TO ME!
I HAVE TO NOW SHUT IT ADAM! ROSS NEEDS TO DIE ALONG WITH JESSICA
NO!
MAX
NO!
JIN
NO!
BARNEY
NO!
SHELBY
NO!
NATALIE
NO!
RED
NO!
AND LAST AND CERTAINLY LEAST ALESA...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU WILL NOT EVER KILL ALESA SHE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND I LOVE HER---
OH MY SKY-BRINE SHUT IT ADAM!
NO YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HER---
ALESA'S POV~~~
  "AHHH HELP ME!" SHELBY SCREAMED AS I CHASED HER. WELL THATS WHAT SHE GETS FOR CALLING ME A---
  "ALESA STOP THIS!" Adam-SkyBrine calls to me. "SkyBrine what are you doing? If Alesa kills Shelby than we would have 1 less person to kill around here." Flowey calls.
   Then Ada-SkyBrine dropped his weapon and turned back and forth. He then shape-shifted back to the Good Ol Adam I know...
And Love...
Huh? What's that?
NeverMind.
  Okay. Anyways. "Oh Great my Faithful Side Kick left me for a bag if meat who likes to call herself an A-Lesa Oh Just Perfect." Flowey says with sarcasm in his voice.
  "Wait,SIDE KICK! I had more power than you could EVER Have!"Adam yelled.
  "FINE FIGHT ME! ALL OF YOU!" Flowey Screamed. He then turned into an even UGLIER MONSTER.

___________________________1028 Words. Fight Scene next chapter.