Chapter 28= A Day In The Life Of Zyan Zark And Ryan Zark!!!

((((I decided to use Midnight,  @Wolf_the_animatronic 's OC, for the story.))))
|~~~???3's POV~~~| (Didn't forget about him!)
AGH! Master Is SOOOO Annoying! He doesn't care about anyone but Himself!
Man. I shouldn't have told him that I was going to help this Wendy Gal and her crew. I'm So stupid.
Okay we got off on the wrong foot. Let me introduce myself to you. I Am Zyan. Yes Zyan. My Mom Wanted Zayn and my Dad wanted Ryan. Now look. Both of them loose.
     Zyan's my name... I have my half brother Ryan....  And a little sister named Midnight. My Dad's Name is Zayn and Mom wanted a Zayn Jr... For some weird reason. My Mom's Name is Cyan yeah. It's weird.
     My little Sis, Midnight, is ALWAYS happy. She gets it from Our Mom Cyan.
     Ryan... Well. He is indeed my half brother. His Dad, Neil, died the day after he was born. That's why he hates the numbers 24, 1, 0, and 18. 24 is equivalent to a day. 1 is for a day. 0 is for how many years of age he was when his dad died. And 18 was when 6:18... 18th Hour and 18th minute was when he was born.
    That's why he hates me. I'm 18 years old. He just turned 17. And Midnight is 16.After Ryan's Dad died. Mom got back together with My Dad and then they had Midnight 1 year later. AND WE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
   Everyone but Ryan. Ryan wanted revenge. After Midnight was 4, he was 5, and I was 6... He found out that the person driving the car in his dad's car accident was Mr. Zachary Vactor. Zachary had his son in the car. His son, Michael Red Vactor. When the cars hit... 2 out of 7 people died. Zachary and Neil died. Ryan wants revenge on the Vactor family... But first he has to try to get on their good side. That's where his plan falls into place. I won't tell the plan cause it's too long and you probably Do Not, Whatsoever, want to save Wendy and Red's lives. I'm sure of it.......
     But that doesn't mean I can't save Wendy Or Red. And now let's continue my rage...
   WHY AM I EVEN CALLING RYAN MASTER? He's My LITTLE brother. Well. He IS the one who came up with that plan... Oh Well.
     Anyways, Do any of you want to spend 'A Day In The Life Of Zyan Zark!'??? Yes? No? Well Too bad cause you are! Ha ha!
     Anyways While I was complaining at my stupid little Bro's stupid plan, I slammed my face into something.
    "Oh My Goodness. Oh Uh Um Well Sorry... Hehe." I screamed and then apologized.
    Okay I like to think of it like this:
Ryan Zark is Evil
Zyan Zark (Me) Is Good
Midnight Zark Is-- Well... I dunno.
    Midnight hasn't chosen a side. I mean she currently is on Ryan's side. But she acts like she is on my side.
     I HATE HOW SHE IS SO MYSTERIOUS! Heheh. She's like dad. So mysterious.
     I don't get it. Ryan has the personality of Neil, heartless and rude, I, Zyan, have the personality Of Mom, So Sweet and innocent, and Midnight has Moms Happiness and My Dad, Zayn's Mysteriousness and Freedom.
    Anyways back to reality! "Oh Sorry Kid... Who is older...than me...? Who are you? I am Wendy!" The girl spoke.
     Hmmm Wendy sounds Familiar. "Your name sounds familiar...you also look familiar...HeHe...What can I say. All around me are familiar faces And... Whatever is after that..." I spoke.
      OHHH YEAH THATS THE WENDY THAT RYAN WANTS TO GET RID OF! HaHa! This Is Bad.
      "WELL OF COURSE I FREAKING AM FAMILIAR! I'm da Hottest Girl in all of the underground-sy!!!" She spoke.
     Heheh. She's funny. "Heheheh! That's actually decently funny! I'm Zyan!"I spoke.
      "Anyways how'd you get here. I thought I was the only one dumb enough to fall down a well or whatever and get trapped here." Wendy spoke.
      "Oh I Uhh...I Also. Fell down a well. Yeah. And I am also looking for a way out!" I spoke. IDIOT! IDIOT! IDIOT!!!
    "Well. Zyan, YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF A NEW 'LOST-AND-ALONE-BUDDY'!!! Common! It's this way! We have to get out of here!" Wendy spoke. I followed her.
       'Master's'/Ryan's POV
  I am currently watching my Older brother smooth talk Wendy...Well, Try to, anyways.
Right next to me is my sister Midnight. I then heard foot steps. "Midnight, where are you going...?" I asked. I knew she was trying to leave.
   "I am going to get something..." She spoke. "Be quick..." I replied, knowing of her super speed she has. Super speed comes with flying, fire breath, and transformation. Yes Midnight was cursed to have Dragon power.
     I then saw my little sister with 3D glasses, a recliner, and 4 bags of popcorn.
    "Midnight.... You do realize we are just watching Wendy and Zyan do parkour and occasionally watching Zyan blush and laugh at her jokes, right?" I asked her.
     "Yeah well... Zyan blushing is worth watching, right?" She asked.
No it's not.
  "Uh yeah yeah whatever..." I spoke.
"YAY! BROTHER AND HALF BROTHER ARE GETTING ALONG!" Midnight cheered.
   Midnight's/???2's POV
  "Why did you call my half brother?" Ryan asked.
     Cause you're half brother, half demon.
"Cause you're my Older Half Brother!" I half lied.
   MAN! HALF IS REALLY A WORD TODAY!
    Well only half of me agrees with that. HUEHUEHUE!
      I feel like me,Wendy and Jess would be great friends! 
   And yes I know who Jess is. I JESS'D learned her. HueHue... #OverUsed!
     "Midnight...One question." Ryan spoke, "Who do you like better... Me or Zyan?"
     Uhh. 
"Uhh. Umm. I Totally like Y-oo-u bee-tar... Heheh..." I sorta lied.
     "Okay good." Ryan spoke.
MAN I AM SOO GOOD AT LYING!!!
    "So when will the real action start?" I asked Ryan.

"Soon, Sister... Soon..." Ryan spoke and then he did a evil laugh.

88888888888888888888888888888
HEYO! Anyways WendyTheWolfies will draw the art soon. But now. I have to go... BYE!