Chapter 17=Arguing Gets Us No Where Guys!

The Fan Art Will Come NEXT CHAPTER. I'm SO SORRY BUT @WendyTheWolfies has to finish it NEXT TIME OKAY!!!!!

~~~Max's POV~~~
Max:Ah Let Go Of Me you Stupid Flower!!!
   Can't believe I'm getting kidnapped by a flower.
Flower:Shut It Mad Max
Max:I Won't Shut It-Wait WHAT!
  The flower than locked me in a cage and pushed me right next to someone familiar. JIN! Oh and RED!
Max:How'd Ya get here?
Jin:Portal. We spawned here.
Red:Lies and Bribery. Flowey said that he'd give me my little Brother if I followed. He then kidnapped me. What about You?
Max:Well.... I was getting off of work and I had to walk home. There were 2 ways the long way around the block or the short way through and alley way. And I took the-
Jin:Short way and he kidnapped you here... Am I correct?
Max:Yes. Now where are we?
Jin:Welcome To UnderTale Buddy
Max:WHAT!WE'RE IN MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME?!?!
Jin:Yes. And those are clones of me and Adam from another dimension.
  Jin then pointed to 2 other cages with sleeping versions of themselves.
Jin:To Not confuse things call me Jin Adam is Adam the other Jin is DR JinBop and the other Adam is Sky.
Max:I Have to Call Adam2, Sky? But I said I'd never call him Sky.
Jin:Please?m
Max:Fine I'll call Adam2 Sky.
Jin:So Max...
Max: So...
Jin:Did you know that we are bait to get Ross here and we have NO way to escape this?
Max:WHAT! Wait How do you know that?
Jin:The Guards Talk Pretty LOUDLY and ya know. I assume that Adam is suppose to be the one to kill Ross because Flowey so call befriended him in less than an hour.
Max: No that can't be it. Adam is smarter than that.
Jin gives me a look that says 'Really Maxwell, Really? Are You Sure'
Max:Okay Maybe,Just Maybe, He'd Fall for someone's 'Generosity' and 'Kindness'...
Jin:Or Maybe,Just Maybe, He is Stupid enough to fall for fake flattery.
Max:Hey It Could Be Real Flattery. You'd never know since no one wants to hangout with you cause you always assume the worst in people and situations.
Me and Jin started to argue. Adam, Red, and Flowey watched.
Flowey:Oh My Gosh DINO SHUT THEM UP!!!
Red:MY NAME IS RED OR MICHAEL JEEZ FLOWER!!!
Flowey:SHUT THEM UP!!!
Red:HEY MAXY AND JINU!SHUT UP!
Max:I'M MAX NOT MAXY THERE IS NO Y IN MY NAME MR REDOO!!!
Jin:DON'T CALL ME JINU ITS JIN NOT JINU YOU REDER!!!
Red/Redoo/Reder: • _____ •
Jin and Max:That's what I Thought!!!
Red:THERE ARE NO O's AND NO EXTRA E OR R ITS RED NOT REDER OR REDOO WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING YOU POTATO TUNA FISH CASSEROLES NOW STOP ACTING LIKE MAD MAXES AND ACT LIKE A GLAD GARROTH OR A HAPPY HAILEY OR AN AMAZING AARON EVEN THOUGH NO ONE IN EITHER OF THE GROUPS WILL EVER KNOW ANY ONE WHO HAS A STUPID NAME LIKE AARON HAILEY OR GARROTH!
Me,Red,and Jin were fighting. I have to admit it. It feels real good to get that out of my system.
|~~~Ross's POV~~~|
AHHH MY LEGS AHHH THEY HURT
WHERES THE ICE ON THIS CREAM HERE. MY LEGS ARE CREAM AN I NEED SOMETHING CO-ICE CREAM!
I run up to a Ice Cream stand it's Called 'Nice Cream'.
Guy There:Heya Buddy wants some Ice Cream?
Ross:YAAASSSSS!
Guy:That's $4:57
Ross:What But the sign says $4:56 not $4:57. That's NO FAIR I WANNA REDO!!!
Guy:Dude. It's 1 Cents.
Ross:ONE CENT! EVERYTHING IS WHAT ONE CENT MEANS! YOU ARE SO SO SO VERY STUPID MR NICE CREAM GUY!!!
Guy:WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!!
Me and The Guy Argued until I won the argument. Yay Ross. Ross 4 The Win Here! Haha! Yes. Anyways I walked into the kingdom. Walked means hehe. BARGED INTO THE ROOM!!!
Ross:I OBJECT TO THIS WEDDING THATS NOT HAPPENING!!!
Asgore:Oh Hello-
Ross:Don't "Hello" Me, Mr!
Asgore:O-Okay...FLOWEY YOU HAVE ANOTHER VISITOR!
Flowey:Coming Da-Asgore! Oh Hello Ross...Lets continue this conversation in the hallways shall we?
Ross:Hehe we SHALL!!!

Barney's POV
Shelby:WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'ROSS IS IN TROUBLE'???
Barney:Uh I can't Tell the Narrator told me that Ross was in trouble but now he is not.
Shelby:WHERE IS ROSS?!?!
Alesa:JEEZ Shelby. I knew you liked Ross but I didn't know you liked him that much!!!
Shelby:A-A-ALESA!!!
Barney:WHAT! ROSS THE SLAYER! MAN ROSS IS LUCKY TO HAVE A GIRL LIKE HIM. I WISH I HAD A GIRL WHO LIKED ME.
Natalie: Ahem
Barney:What?
Natalie: Nothing!!!
Barney:O-Okay???
Jess:Maybe we should get some shut eye...
Barney:Yeah...
  We all went to rest A few hours later. I was dreaming about goat hoping he was Okay. Until I heard some screaming.
Jess:Tell Him.
Nat:No I'm Not Ready to Tell him.
Jess:But What if he likes you.
Nat:He Won't.
Who are they talking about?
Jess:But you took him out on a date though! Tell him for me!!!
Wait NATALE LIKES ME!!!
Shelby:Not So Loud Barney!!!
I turn around to see Shelby and Alesa behind me listening to the conversation
Jess:Fine. He'll know eventually.
Nat:What does that mean Jess?
Jess:Nothing Natalie Casanova!!!
Nat:Don't say my last name!
  Her last name is Casanova?
Nat: and don't say 'Nothing' When it's Everything!
Jess:I'm going to check on Shelby and Lesa...You check on Barney.
  Shoot! Alesa and Shelby ran to their sleeping pile of leaves and I ran to mine. We still haven't left the stupid maze cause Jess said to wait till the morning. Stupid idea I tell you!
  I 'fall asleep' and Natalie walks over to my bed. She looks at me.
Nat:Oh Barney. If only you knew.
  She then leans down and kisses my forehead. YAAAAAWWWWWWHHHH
BON BON CHICKALER! Ha Ha!
Nat:But If you ever find out my reputation of being 'Ms No Man Needed' Would be a lie. Ahh. Oh well. People do Super Crazy,Crazy things for their loved ones.
  She and Jess both went to their piles of leafs and fell asleep.
___________________________
1010 Words. Sorry it's short. This was sort of a filler. Anyways gotta go. 3 Chapters a day. Impressive.  3000 and more words today. Bye!