Chapter 16=Secrets,Situations,Almost Death, and Plans

FanArt If SkyBrine will be in the next Chapter,M'Kay? Yeah...
~~~Adam's POV~~~
  This Flowey guy wanted to show me something. I hope it's Cool!!! He walked me to a room with a giant machine.
Flowey:Alphys made this and I stole it!
Adam:Cool. Wait who's Alphys.
Flowey:NeverMind that. Adam put your handle on it and think about what you want.
  I do as he says and I put my hand on the machine. I think about Being Alesa's Husband for a minute. Wait. What if I could be H-Him?
  Suddenly electricity went through my skin.
Adam:OUCH AHHH IT HURTS!!!
  Then everything was gone. It disappeared.

   Jess's POV
I woke up from my Nightmare. Geez  When we're Nightmares Scary? Since Always SweetCheeks. I know that but i haven't had one since... Since your Dad Died?
Jess:SHUT IT MIND!!!
   I see The girls wake up, still tied in the chairs.
Nat:What Happened....... B-Barney. You're dead in this. Time line.
  Oh god No.
Nat:WAHHHHHH WHY !!!
Alesa:SHUT UP OR I'LL STRANGLE YOU!!!
Shelby:ALESA YOU CANNOT STRANGLE HER IF YOU'RE TIED TO A FUDGING CHAIR!!!
Nat:WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?
Alesa:CAUSE JESS TIED US TO CHAIRS AND I WANT TO HURT HER BUT I CANNOT SO I AM SCREAMING THERE HAPPY NATALIE!!!
Nat:I DID NOTHING.
Alesa:YOU CRIED.
Nat:IF YOU HAD A LOVED ONE LIKE LEMME SEE ADAM AND HE ALMOST DIED WOULD YOU CRY?
Alesa:YES BUT I DONT LIKE ADAM PLUS ADAM WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE IN A SITUATION WHERE HE WOULD DIE OR WHERE HE WOULD KILL THE INNOCENT!!! THATS NOT LIKE HIM!!!
Shelby:STOP SCREAMING OR ELSE I WILL SOCK YOU BOTH IN THE FACE OR I WILL GET JESSICA TO DO THAT FOR ME NOW STOP THIS!!!
Alesa and Nat:Yea Shelby.
Jess:Wait Nat? You're Back!
Nat:I'm better than ever.
Jess: Wait why are you back? We aren't in ours dimension. Unless.
Shelby:Unless What?
Jess:This isn't a tree. I fell asleep on a tree. This is maze. But if you're talking the same then that means we have to be in our own dimension. Right? but Barney would be Alive Right?
Alesa:I don't know but Now can you untie us?
I went and untied them. What's wrong with their faces?
Shelby:B B B B B
Jess:Huh?
Shelby points behind me and Barney is there. Not dead. He is alive just covered in blood.
Barney:Where Am I-Girls What Happened to Me?
Alesa:You're Voice. What happened to the "His I'ms Barney's ands I talks likes this nows"?
Shelby:It must be the death thing.
I look over at Natalie. She is speechless poor girl. I should help her. I walk up to her and sit next to her. Her face has the "What Happened he's dead he came back how'd he come back and where are the others?" Reaction.
Jess:Natalie.
Nat:Jessica
Jess:Nat
Nat:Jess
Jess: Hey Barney How'd you come back?
Barney:I don't know.
Jess: Where are the others?
Barney:Jin Cage Red Cage Doctor Cage Anger-Issues-Dude Cage Adam Flower Boy.
Jess:So Everyone's In A Cage while Adam's At a Wedding?
Barney:NO! Adam is with a Flower that's a boy.
Jess:Oh Got it. Where's Ross?
Barney:In Troubles...

~~~Ross's POV~~~
AHHHHHHH HELP A SHE-DEMON IS CHASING ME AHH!!!
Ross:STOP I WANNA LIVE!!!!
???:YOU WERE DRAWING A PLAN TO KILL THE UNIVERSE ON THE SIDEWALK I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING!!!
Ross:WHAT NO I WAS DRAWING MY-
Papyrus:UNDYNE STOP!!!
Wait his friend is a KILLING MACHINE WHO WANTS TO KILL ME FOR DRAWING?!?!
???:Okay Fine. Hello Sorry, We got off on the wrong foot. I'm Undyne. Who are you.
Ross:Uh Ron.
Undyne:Okay Ron. So if you weren't trying to kill the world with a plan then what were you doing???
Ross:I was drawing my dram house. With my own room. A kitchen. Living with Jin Barney and Adam. With 2 Couches-
Undyne:What's that again?
Ross:Yeah Couches Pronounced Cow- ch-es and we had 2 Green O-
Undyne:NOT THAT YOU IDIOT. WHO DID YOU WANNA LIVE WITH!!!
Ross:Oh Adam Jin A-
Undyne: King Asgore let Flowey be in control for a few days and Flowey has Adam, Jin, DR JinBop, Sky, and Red held captive he needs some savior named 'Ross',Ross is a stupid name by the way, and he needs to either Kill Ross or have 'SkyBrine' Kill Ross...
Ross:Who's SkyBrine?
Undyne: SkyBrine is Adam turned Evil.
Ross:WHAT! I HVE TO SAVE HIM! SORRY PAPYRUS AND UNDYNE MY PEOPLE NEED ME, ROSS!!! HA HA!!!
Papyrus:Wait You're The 'Ross the Sloth' a Flowey Wants to Kill. Oh.
Ross:NOW AS THE GREAT ROSS MAKES HIS WAY TO AS-
Narrator:HEY THATS MY JOB!!!
Ross:Okay Ceiling Say what you want while I Meow MEOW MEOW MEOW!
Narrator:ANYWAYS THE BRAVE ROSS WA-
Ross:Ahem?
Narrator:THE ROSSUME ROSS WAS ON HIS WAY TO ASGORE AND HIS CASTLE. ROSS IS GOING TO ATTACK FLOWEY THE BEST HE CAN AND SAVE HIS FRIENDS!!!...... After his 1 Mile Walk to the Castle.
Ross:Oh Boy. NOO! I'm Lazy!
~~Jin's POV~~
Jin:What Are they doing?
DR JinBop and Sky took a nap while me and Red Dino Sat there wondering what Adam is doing.
Red:I Bet Adam and Flowey are eating All the food in the world.
Jin: I bet that-
???:Ahh stop pulling me Flower!!! Ah!
I see MAX! Max is getting pulled by... A flower... And he isn't fighting back.
Max: Jin,Where am I?
Jin:Welcome To UnderTale...Buddy!
Adam's POV ((Sorry For All The POV's I'm Doing Here XD Hehe))
Flowey:So How do you like yourself?
I had a blue shirt and dark blue pants on. I had my purple amulet on and I had Yellow Eyes. I lastly had a Budder Sword. Why is it covered in blood? I dunno and I don't care right now.
Adam:THIS IS SOO COOL!!!
Flowey:I knew you'd like it! Now I'll be right back.
  While he left for 5 minutes I checked myself and the area out.
Adam:Flowey has cool things.
  I look and see a small game set. It had 7 mini cages for it. Sweet! I'm not bored No more! Wait. I see that the cages look like OUR cages. I see a mini figure with a knife. ITS ROSS! I then see Me, And Flowey trying to KILL ROSS! And Jin DR Sky Red and Another Red Head are screaming No. So this is his plan,aye? How about I do his plan until we try to kill Ross. Then I'll kill Him! Yes That's Brilliant. Man I'm Smart! Yeah No I'm Not.
___________________________
1078 Words! Yes! Anyways That is 2nd Chapter Sorry for the wait. Anyways I'll write more after I do a 4 Hour thing that I can't tell you about. Anyways Gotta Go Ba-Bye!!!