Chapter 25= The HOLY ORANGE, The Nerd and The Dork and Ross Messed Up

WENDYDODAWDER'S POV
Life with Wendy is goi-
"PHH CHE PHH PHH CHE IM IN A SEWER WITH A JOURNAL. MY LIFE IS A JOURNEY YOU DO T HAVE TO WORRY. I FOUND BLING-ITY BLING FOR EXAMPLE A RING. I GOT MY SHIRT SO WET. BUT FOR NOW LETS FORGET. AND FIN SOME NEW PANTS OR THERE WILL BE SOME RANTS. AND I NEED MY FRIENDS OR IT'LL BE THE ENDS--OF US. AND I'LL BE SAD. NO NOT GLAD. SAD AND MAD. MAD WILL MAKE ME RAD. RAD INDEAD. WATCH ME BE RAD WITH EASE. I KNOW THEY'RE WAITING FOR ME. AND. I HAVE TO PEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed the last part. I then did my business. NO DETAILS.
"So where was I? OH! AFTER I WENT PEE I HAD TO-Wait! Wuzzat? What's that?" I saw an orange thing.
I walked up to it to find a label. "WAIT! I FOUND A HOLY ORANGE!" Imma keep dat. It may be useful some how.
And now there is a passageway to the surface. All I have to do is pass 20 tests. Oh Boy...
~~Barnaby's POV~~
SHE. KISSED. ME. SHE KISSED ME.
"Uhhhhh. Natalie. You do realize that you kissed the schools 3rd biggest dork. Right?" I asked.
"3rd biggest? Who are the other 2, Dork?" She asked.
"Jin and Ross." I answered. "Oh. Yeah I know, Dork..." She spoke.
"So my name is now Dork?" I asked.
She replied with a 'Yup'. "Okay if I'm Dork then you're. Nerd." I spoke.
"Works for me, Dork." Natalie spoke.
"Okay, Nerd..." I replied, "So where does the OH GREAT NERD want to go to?" I asked. "Nice question,Dork." Natalie replied, "I want to go to Oliver Garden!"
"This place HAS NO Olive Garden." I spoke. "Yeah it's an UNDER-Garden Instead..." Natalie spoke.
AAADDDEEERRRNNN'SSS POV
(Otherwise known as Adam)
"I'm HUNGRY JIN!" Jess complained. "ROSS HAND ME THE BAG WITH FOOD! SHES BEEN SAYING THAT FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT!" Jin yelled.
    "BAG OF WHAT?"
"FOOOOD! Ya know. The Eggs, Bacon, Grilled Sausage?" ((HUEHUEHUE)) Jin asked Ross.
     "I-I though you W-Wanted Me T-To finish the L-L-LeftOvers." Ross spoke, "ThunderMuffin Ate it all..."
     "Thunder Who? I thought you had ThunderCluck?" Jin said. "YEAH! I DID. UNTIL MR JINBOP ATE MY CHICKEN CAUSE HE WAS ON HIS SUGAR/SAUSAGE RUSH!" Ross yells.
     "SORRY WHEN IM ON THOSE I FORGET WHAT HAPPENS AND I EAT EVERYTHING WITH SUGAR OR MEAT IN IT!" Jin screamed.
      "STOP FIGHTING BOYS!" Alesa screamed in.
     Oh Alesa. I just love your beautiful red hair and those gosh dang eyes. I like how you can't stand Romantics and since you do not really UNDER-STAND romance it'll be easy to sweep Alesa off here feet since she isn't a romance expert.
     Suddenly Sophia's Narrator Voice spoke,"While Adam ignored everyone and thought of his crush and how he'll sweep her off her feet, Wendy found a really hard way out of the sewers, and CRUSHES BE MADE! Thanks you very much..."
I blushed bright red. "ADAM! Seriously you decided to think about Al-A Crush of yours rather than conti plate on how we'll never save WENDY, Barney,or Natalie, or- OURSELVES since we all are trapped her until we- what is it?- kill Asgore Or Sacrifice SomeOne who doesn't deserve to come with us." Max spoke.
      I then realized out of the corner of my sunglasses I saw Sophia...panic? I dunno....
   Wendy's POV (This'll be Boring)
  "Okay. So I have to jump over a 20 foot lava thing and then get through 2 fire hoops and have to land in a position and NOT move from it?" I spoke out loud. "I SHOULD OF LISTENED TO MR MELERDODAWIN
FLASHBACKFLASHBACKNOWY
    "Okay class. Someday you'll need to do a double cartwheel. Now who wants to be a quitter and quit?" Mr Uhh that guy spoke.
"WHAT! I CANT DO A CARTWHEEL I CANT EVEN DO A REGULAR WHEEL I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE AWFULLY HORRIBLE MANAGER OF THIS PLACE!" I screamed. "Janitor. Get her to detention. Please do that." The Teacher spoke.
    "NOOOOO!" I screamed. I then ran away and fell down a pit. LESSON TO DAY IS TO STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS!!!
FlashBackEndingFinallyOverNow
"Okay Gotta JUUUMMMPP!" Wendy screamed as she jumped up. She then fell face flat and failed that jump.
     "OWW...GEEZ I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THIS HARD!!!"
      I jumped again. I got higher but I face planted again.
       Tears rolled out of my eyes as I lifted my face up to reveal derpiness.
      I then looked at the walls. The walls are made of mirrors. I look to see my body and a face that could be Ross' sisters face.
     I screamed at the Ugliness in the mirror and then I shake that face off to find the prettiness of myself again.
  "THANK GOD!" I scream,"BEING ROSS IS AWFUL. I HAVE TO STARE INTO 2 DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS!"
     I then used My DETERMINATION to jump through the ring of fire (by Johnny Cash HueHue) and I succeed.
     Succeed as in land gracefully on the floor. Gracefully as in face planting my way past the ring of fire.
     WAIT. WHERE IS IT! I body pat myself for my mini bag. I have my big bag.  My other big bag. My medium bag. My other medium bag. My other other medium bag. But not my small bag. WAIT. THE SMALL BAG HAS THE HOLY ORANGE IN IT!!!
     I look to see that the small bag got caught on the ring of fire. "ARE YOU SERIOUS WORLD! WHAT THE F--"
"Wendy was CONSTANTLY Swearing at her own stupidity while Max and Adam were fighting because Adam messed up." The Narrator spoke.
     Oh Boy.  What did that Stupid and Annoying Boy Named Adam ((Hue Hue Adam-son...)) do to get Maxwell to be a Mad Max? ADAM IS DEAD. I swear. Or. Not yet but he will be dead.  

___________________________
DONE NOW I HAVE TO GO BYE!