Chapter 10= JIN'S DIMENSION!

Sorry For NOT Updating. I took a break plus I had my sister's B-Day and my O-mazing Bro's BasketBall Game.
Anyways Heres Mai Chapty!

~~~Sky's POV~~~
Sky:Oh My... This looks just like my dream town. Are we in my dream?
Alesa:Would you dream about Jin?
Sky:No. Never.
Alesa:Then we're not in your dream...
Ross:Hey!Why is there a giant 'J' next to this giant building?
???:Well It's Because I created this investment. Hello, I'm JinBop and I Created the MicroBop system and how it was created. Now I have no time for this so Goo-
Sky:So you're Super Rich Right?
JinBop:Why Yes Stra-Wait! It's you. The Sky kid that kept asking me if I wanted to be his friend or if he wanted a friend named Sky. Sorry I told you No... I actually would want to have a friend named Sky and I believe we could be the Unstoppable Duo Of The Future! With Me Brains and Your... Uh... What are you good at?
Sky: I'm good at being Hot and Handsome and I'm good at singing.
JinBop:Oka-
Sky:Want a Sample?
JinBop :No Thank Yo-
((ME NO PUT SONG CAUSE ME THINKS ITS NOT ENOUGH LYRICS FOR SONG TO BE PUT UP AND THE TITLE JIN'S DIMENSION DON'T MAKE SENCE WITH DA SONG))
Sky: (Hallelujah By Panic At the Disco) 🎶All you Sinners stand up say Hallelujah! (Hallelujah) So Praise with your body stand up saying Hallelujah (Hallelujah) And if you can't stop shaking lean back let it move right through ya (HALLELUJAH) Say your Prayers Say Your Prayers Say Your Prayers (HALLELUJAH)🎶...See. I'm Also Cool, And Rad and Hot and Cool and Hot and Hot and Rad Oh Did I mention Hot?
JinBop:Yes You Did....
Shelby:Alesa We Need Ta Talky!
  They left and talked.

Shubs POV
I pulled Alesa Aside to talk to her...
Shelby:Alesa...We have to get Ross to one-punch-knock-him-out.
Alesa:Why?
Shelby:Jin's Famous. He'd never wanna come back with a anger issues Alesa girl, a high-pitched-voice girly child girl woman thing, a stupid guy who thinks he's cool, and a dumb narwhal.
Alesa:You're right we should get Ross to knock him out...

Ross-umes POV~~~
  Me and Adam were talking to Meh Bro Jinny-Bopper but then Shelby~Senpai walked up to me and asked to speak with me.
Shelby:Knock Jin Out...
Ross:Okay Sure
Shelby:Now don't say But Shelby to me-wait you said yes?
Ross:Sure 
  I then walk up to Jin.
Ross:Hey JinBop
JinBop:What Is The Matter
Ross:Guess who is going to get punched in the face by a Narwhal Squirrel Freak Named Ross
JinBop:Who?
Ross:You! AGH!
  I punch him in the face with my fist. He knocked Out Cold.
Adam:Ross!What was that for!
Shelby:I told him to. Now we can leave!
  Shelby than picks up the knocked out Jess that she dropped and Adam picked up the Knocked out Jin.
Alesa:Ohnya arzi oniyahhh enkunde-
???:STOP THAT IMMEDIATELY!
I then see that Adam, and Shelby Got shot with arrows and try pass out. Then I get shot and all I see is Alesa grabbing Jess and Shelby and Running through the Portal... Leaving Us...

   |~~Alesa's POV~~|
I jumped through the Portal. We should be in the Clone Dimensio- Oh Shoot! I forgot! We are somewhere else now! Oh No! I've got to go back for them. My plan was to run through the portal, place those 2 there and go back for them. But if I go back I'll be all alone in a weird other dimension. Shoot! Why!
  I woke up to see us in a living room. Correction, A BEAUTIFUL Living Room. Who Lives Here?
Alesa: Where are we?
  All of a sudden a girl in all pink runs down stairs. Wait. Natalie?
???:Pardon me, I'm So Sorry I didn't see you arrive in my household... Please join me for some tea... What are thou names?
Shelby:I'm SHELBY!
Jess:I'm *Yawn* Jess. Why'd I yawn? I was just on my date and then I am at an amazing awesime and sweet girls house.
???: You Yawned Because All of the Items in my house are from AWayFar, the best and most comfortable Items are from their. Oh and the Shipping is Free. ((XD))
Alesa:Oh I'm Lesa...
???:Lesa?Such A unique name. Unlike Mine. Mine is Natalie.
Adam's POV~~|||
AGHHHHHH OH MAI GOSH! Wait where am I. I'm in a PRISON? Wait Nope. I'm in a... Mini Prison?  Wait is that Ross with a lab coat on? But Ross is right next to me with Jin...
Adam:HEY WHERES MY BUDDER!
???:Oh Feisty little Tiger... Ahh I see. I'm Doctor Ross. Here's A Loaf Of Bread... It's your weekly meal.
Ross(Our Ross):Oh My God Tha- WAIT WEEKLY MEAL? We're Gonna Die!
DR:Exactly!
Jin:What? All I remember is me and Jess we're going on a really Rossume date then I'm here looking at 2 Ross'. Is this my NightMare?
DR:...Uh Anyways I need to get to work. Be quiet.
  I smirk and look at Jin. He smirks too. I then smirk at Ross. He smirks too.
Ross&Adam&Jin:HEY HEY LET US OUT OH MY GOSH IMMA DYING NOW STOP DILLYDALLYING AND GET THESE ROSSUMELY STUPID PEOPLE OUT OF THIS PRISON DONT MAKE ME BEG. OKAY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE!
DR:Oh my God Stop Talking!
Adam:Why No ya-
Ross:WeenieButtGoatAndChicken Killer Of A Person!
DR:Shut It. Oh My gosh are you the Stupid version of me? You definitely are and I do not approve of this Madness! I'm Not Stupid Sky and Doctor Jin are for fa- wait! You are Clones Of Dr Jin And Sky Right? Oh this is good! Or Really Bad...
Adam&Jin.WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO US?!?!?!
Ross:I hate Your DR But RUN!
  DR ROSS RAN WHILE ME AND JIN BROKE THE PRISON WE WERE IN AND STARTED TO CHASE HIM.
Adam:YOU FUDGING FRMALE DOG GET BACK HERE AND GET YOUR PUNISHME-
   I accidentally ran into SomeOne.
???:Hi I'm Sky and this is DR JinBop
Adam:Wait! You're Me?
   Me and Sky looked directly into each other's eyes and then a Portal opened.
Adam:DR RAHS HELP!
DR:FIRST OF ALL ITS NOT RAHS ITS ROSS AND SECONDLY NO I WAS GONNA KILL YA ANYWAYS!
  Then Me Sky Jin and Dr JinBop got sucked in leaving Ross behind...

________________________
1052 Words and Well That Was Horrible but I needed 1000 words so I just added what was on my mind...