Chapter 26= Mad Max, Alesa The Savage, And Ross' HORRIBLE Plan

~~~ADAM'S POV~~~
AGH HELP ME PLEASE!!!
    "AGH ALESA HELP ME! DO YOU LOVE MEEE. IF YOU DOOOO.  HELP MEEEEE." I screamed. I was running from Max because~~~
  FLASHBACKTO5MINUTESAGO
I currently have a bag of salt with me. I had a guy named Papyrus give it to me. If ya wanna know HOW I got him to give it to me....well. That's Classified Information there.
    Anyways. I was walking up to Max. Max was talking to Ross. ((MithRoss AnyOne???No...Okay.))
    "Heyyyy Maxie..." I spoke. "Wow. Adam you sound like Travis." Jess spoke.
     "Yeah...Its a Travis'ty isn't it. Anyways who's Travis?IS HE YO BOYFRIEND???" Adam asked. 
      Jin's Face looked like Fire and I saw a cloud of steam over his head.
     "...NO! He's A Annoying Friend. Uh Travis...Is...He's A Young White Haired Casanova." Jess spoke.
     The steam by Jin disappeared and he sighed. He was relived.
    "Ya mean yo Grandpa!!!" I burned her and Ross kept yelling,"OOOHH!!!"
     "Haha. Anyways Travis is...my old friend...Uh...La-Uh Katelyn's Enemy. She hates him but he likes her. He always says, 'Heyyyyyyy Katelyn.' And its Annnnnooyying." Jess spoke, dragging the word Annoying out. Now since Max was looking at a map it was my time.Oh Yes!(Sky as Mettaton in The Great NewScapePros UnderTale Role Play?)MY TIME TO SHINE-SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND! (UHHH....Nope... NeverMind...)
I grabbed to SUGAR (Yes Please...) and I grab the Salt. I started to pour the salt on Max.
"MAXYOU'RESOSALTYTHATIFYOU JUMPEDINTOALAKEITWOULD TURNINTOANOCEAN. AHH!" I screamed. I dropped the salt and clutched tightly to the sugar.
I then poured the sugar on me. "MAN MAXWELL I AM SO SWEET- HELP ME AGH!" I screamed while running.
FLASHBACKENDINGNOWNOW

"ALESA IF YOU LOVE ME THEN HELP ME!" I screamed. Alesa then smirked. Alesa kinda looks like Mitch when they are smirking.
"BUT AAAADDDDAAAMMM!" Alesa complained.
I then screamed with anger,"NO ALESA HELP ME. PLEASE. HELP ME. NOW. I ORDER YOU TO HELP ME." I then start to cry. "WHY WONT YOU HELP ME!!!"
"Adam, is it your time of the month. I have somethings that will help you with tha-" Alesa started.
"NOOO!" I scream like a 5 year old and I curl up in a ball.
Max immediately stops chasing me and looks at Alesa for her response to my actions.
Ross then speaks,"Alesa,Why You So Savage?"
"Yeah it must be so hard to be that savage...." Jin adds on.
Jess and Shelby giggle like the girls they are. Max then pushes me down on the floor so my stomach is flat on the ground. He then SITS ON ME!
"AHHH HELP THE FATNESS!" I scream and the girls laugh. While all that was happening Red kept saying "APPLE APPLE APPLE!!!" In a weird but funny voice and that was totally not helping at all.
Man, Red And John would be great friends. Speaking Of John. When will we find John and Natalie?
I hope we find my 3rd bro soon so we can be Roommates after high school if--ahem ahem When ahem-- we do NOT go to College.
"Hey...Can we go to Lucinda's Place now and get my arms back???" Red asked.
"I HAVE AN IDEA!!! We have to do it! LETS SPLIT UP!" Ross yelled.
"AGAIN?" I asked *ahem ahem Screamed ahem* out loud.
"YEAH ADAM ALESA AND (THE 3RD) MAX ON TEAM 1. JIN JESS AND (3RD WHEEL) RED ON TEAM 2. AND SHELBY AND I ON TEAM 3!" Ross screamed.
"How About Adam Alesa Shelby and Ross on Team 1 And Jin Jess Red and Max on Team 2?" I suggested.
"Okay!" Everyone agreed. "So How About Team 1 goes to find John and Natalie. And Team 2 Goes Find Wendy. Agree? OKAY ROSSUME TEAM, ASSEMBLE!!!" Ross screams like we're the Avengers.
"Rossume Team?" I ask. "YEAH! I came up with it myself!" Ross cheered.
"I like SkyArmy Better!" I spoke.
Me and Ross Argued until Ms Perfect interrupted us in the most graceful and beautiful way possible.
"SHUT THE HECK UP ADAM AND ROSS! WE COULD BE 'The Rossume SkyArmy'!!!" Alesa screamed.
BURNABY'S POV!!!
"Ahem...WAITER. WHERE ARE MY UNLIMITED BREADSTICKS!!!" Natalie asked ((SCREAMED)) the waiter.
"Ugh we don't have Unlimited--" The waiter started until Natalie started to be Natalie again.
"WHAT DOES THOU IDIOT MEAN? MAN YOU REALLY MUST BE LÉ BUTT-BRAIN!!!" Natalie spoke.
"..."
The next minute Natalie got thrown out of UnderGarden. "JOHN GET ME BREADSTICKS!" Natalie screamed.
I ran to the kitchen and broke the (4) wall to the kitchen and I took a WHOLE MONTHS Supply of bread sticks and I jump out the window.
"RUN!!!" I Screamed and me and Natalie started to run. We kept running until I smashed my face into a person.
"BARNEY!" Adam screamed. I saw Adam Alesa Shelby and Ross.
"NATI THE LADI!" Shelby screams. "Nati the Ladi? Do you mean Lady?" Natalie spoke. "YUP!" Shelby replied.
"Anyways Wheres Ares The Others?" I asked in my ((fake)) accent.
"We split up." Ross spoke. "Ahems Ahems Idiots's...Ahems." I mumbled to myself.
We then started to back track.
~~~Maxwells POV~~~
"HOLD ON WENDY WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!" I screamed, not knowing if she could hear me or not."Geez Max, It's like you're OBSESSED with her..." Jess spoke. She and Jin were holding hands. ((JINMAU JINMAU WHO IS IN THE JINMAU ALLIANCE! Truth be told I like Aarmau better by just a little bit))
Red was being a weirdo. I decided to walk up and talk to him for once...
((Does Anyone ship RedZan? AnyOne? Going Once. Going Twice. And No One Does. I DO NOT Ship it))
"Hello Red... Are you feeling Red today?" I asked him. "No I am feeling Blue. Like I'm BlueVactor. So Max. Are you Red-dy to save your true love?" Red asked.
"HAHA! I got the pun. What do you mean (CAN WE GET A LITTLE JUSTIN BIEBER SONG IN HEAR) Seriously Red. What do you mean?" I ask.
________________________
SORRY CANT TALK GOTTA GO AND HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!! BYE!!!