Chapter 2=THEIR Crushes...

((Okay For 'Deanna' I would've done Dawn but I didn't want to offend her because it wasn't her fault for what she did. It just didn't work... Or maybe it is and I'm Stupid... I'm just not comfortable naming this Character Dawn. Anyways... Continue...))
No Music Shall Be Played... Yet!

Jessica's POV...
School ended for the day and we were having a sleepover at my house---((CAUSE EVERY LOVE STORY NEEDS A SLEEPOVER)) and well...
"Let's Play Truth Or Dare!" Shelby suggested
"That's Girly, Shel" Nat complained.
"Would You Rather Play Spin The Bottle?" Shelby asked.
"JESS Truth Or Dare?" Nat asked.
"Dare! I'm No Chicken!" I say confidently.
  "Ahh Yes... Now... I DARE you to Ask Some Certain Person to the Amazing Awesome Fall Formal" Nat dared me.
"Uhhhhh... Uh Uh Uh Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I spoke.
"*Le Gasp* You did the pattern of medium short short short Long! YOU HAVE A CRUSH?!?!" Alesa screamed.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHO IS THE LUCKY SOMEONE?" Shelby asked.
"N-No One... I D-Don't Like S-SomeOne.... At All... N-Never..." I stuttered.
"Awe Sweet-Cheeks... You did another pattern by Stuttering more than 2 times... 4 Times! Which mean you like SomeOne... Just Read The 'Jess's Guide'" Alesa suggested.
__________________________

~~~Jess's Guide~~~
1) Stutters
-1 Nothing, Had to Catch Breathe
-2 She Is Nervous/Scared at Something
-3 Just Met SomeOne Cute
-4 She Likes Or LOVES SomeOne...
-5 She Don't Do 5 Or HASN'T YET!!!
Read Rest When It Happens
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I DON'T LIKE ANYONE!" I scream.
"Ahh Yes DENILE! Yep She Definitely Likes SomeOne!" Nat says coolly.
"Oh My Ir-Gosh'd" I mumbled.
"Then She Started To Say Oh My Irene Until She wanted To Say Gosh...
Not God And THEN God It Means ..." Shelby trailed off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When Jess Says---
"Oh My Irene" It's Nothing
"Oh My Ir-Gosh" Minor/Regular Crush
"Oh My Ir-Gosh'd" Huge Crush/ Wants To Date/Go To A Dance With Them.
"Oh My IR-GOSH'D'SH'ENE!" She wants to get Married To Them And have 10 children and 50 grand babies.
Last One's NEVER happened... Ever.
Done With Jess' Guide... For Now
___________________________

"WHO DOES JESSICA APHMAU ODDISON HAVE A CRUSH ON??? TELL US PLEASE!" Nat Shelby and Alesa yelled.
"No I won't tell you My Cru- Shoot" I mumbled the last part.
"So the Beast Has Admitted to having a Crush On Some Certain SomeOne..." Nat trailed off, "The Own Question Is Who."
"Y-You'll hate me for having it on This Cute and Adorable Guy..." Jess trails off.
"We'll say all of ours on 3" Shelby says. "What NO!" Natalie complained.
"1"
"Uh Uh Uh F-Fine!" Alesa stuttered.
"2"
"Hear You On The Other side Mate" I say.
"3"
"A-Adam..." Alesa stuttered.
"Barney..." Natalie whispered.
"Ross~Kun!" Shelby cheered.
"J-J-Jin....." I spoke.
"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ONE OF THE SKY ARMY MEMBERS???" We all asked at the same time.
"Y-YES..." We all answered.
"Well Ya know how Tomorrow is Act/Dress Like Your Enemy Day?" Shelby asked.
"Yeah" Nat says.
"Well that's Actually Today Since its 12:47..." I correct.
"Well... Do we have to dress up like our Crushes since we act like we hate them?" Shelby asked.
"ACT like we hate them? No We HATE them... Unless ya know..." Alesa trailed off.
"A certain gal Named Shelby..." I continued.
"Secretly Did not hate her Crush for all these Years... Like We All TOTALLY Did..." Nat finished.
"I know for a Fact that Natalie didn't Hate Barney for these 5 years!" Shelby screams.
"WELL I KNOW THAT ALESA SECRETLY LIKED ADAM WHEN WE WERE IN 7TH GRADE!!!!" Nat panicked.
"THATS NOT TRUE! WHERES YOUR PROOF!!!" Alesa yelled.
"....."
"Exactly!" Alesa proudly says.
"G-Guys?" I ask.
"Yes" They say.
"We Should Sleep It's 1:32" I say.
"Okay..."
"LOVE YA LIKE A SIS! Nighty Night" We all said.
___________________________
   I, Jess, Woke Up at 3:49 to get myself a glass of MicroWaved Milk...
"*Mumbling* Jessie Jessie Getting Herself Some Milky Milky Going To Her Bed-y Bed-y..." I say.
  I then saw Alesa In The Living Room.
She was... Singing.
((Play La Moosic!!!))

"🎵Feeling Used... But I'm Still missing you... And I can't see the end of this... I just wanna feel your kiss against my lips... And now all this time is passing by... But I Still can't seem to tell you why it hurts me every time I see you I realize how much I need you... ~"

"I hate you I love you I hate that I love you don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you"
"I hate you I love you I hate that I want you . You want her you need her and I'll never be her"

Jin's POV
Adam let us have a sleep over and now I'm well...I got up to get my late night plate of cheese and my late night bowl of Vanilla ice cream --At least I Ate a MORE healthy Ice Cream-- until I heard Adam Sing A Song...

"I miss you when I can't sleep... Or right after coffee or right when I can't eat... I miss you on my front seat... Still got sand in my sweaters from nights we don't remember... Do you miss me like I miss you... F**k*d around and got attached to you... Friends can break your heart too and I'm always tired but never of you... If I pulled a u on u, u wouldn't like that s**t... I pulled this reel out but you wouldn't bite that s**t, I type a text but then I never mind that s**t, I got these feelings but u never mind that s**t... Oh oh keep it on low you're still in love with me but your friends don't know... If you wanted me you would just say so... And If I were you I'd never let me go... I don't mean no harm I just miss you on my arm wedding bells were just alarms caution tape around my heart... U ever wonder what we could've been... You said you wouldn't and you F**k**g did... Lie to me lie with me get your F**k**g fix... Now all my drinks and all my feeling are all F**k**g mixed... Always missing people that I shouldn't be missing...sometimes you got to burn 
Some bridges just to create some distance... I know that I control my thoughts and I should stop reminiscing but I learned from my dad that it's good to have feelings... When love and trust are gone... I guess this is moving on... Everyone I do right does me wrong so every lonely right I sing this song...🎵"

Jess AND Jin's POV('s)

"🎵I hate you I love you I hate that I love you don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you🎵"

Jess' POV

"🎵 I hate you I love you I hate that I want you... You want her you need her but I'll never be her... All alone I watch you watch her... Like she's the only girl you've EVER seen... You don't care you never did... You don't give a da*n about me... Yeah all alone I watch you watch her... She is the only Thing  you've ever seen... How is it you'll Never Notice... That you are slowly killing me... I hate you I love you I hate that I love you, don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you... I hate you I love you I hate that I want you...You want her... You need her... And I'll NEVER BE HER...🎵"

Oh my Irene... Alesa sang the Girl Parts To 'I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU'...
"A-Alesa?"
"Jess! You scared Me... Ha Ha!"
She then Stands up and poses like PAPYRUS (From UnderTale)!
"A-Alesa... What's Your History with Adam???"

Adam's POV
I sang a song about me and Alesa...
"Jin...You're here..."
"You didn't even turn and I didn't make a sound how'd ya know?"
"I sense a lot more when I am heartbroken..."
"Adam..."
"Lemme Guess Ya wanna know Me and Alesa's History..."
"Yes..."
"Well....Uh...It Started Like This Ya See Ugh Uh Um So...."
________________________
Words 1300.....
--Edited--
—1386—