Chapter (9+10) 21!= RETURNING THE CLONES, NEW SHIPS, 4TH WALL, AND QUESTIONS...

Jess' POV~•~/•~•
  "IS THAT IT!" I ask The Clones. I figured out that if someone was holding onto you while you went through that you can't get lost.
  "NO THIS HAS A LADY THOR AND I DON'T KNOW A LADY THOR!"Clone Sky says.
  UGH ITS BEEN LIKE 7 DIMENSION ALREADY! I pull The Clones out of that  dimension. And then I put them back in the portal to another one. 
  "IS THAT IT!" I ask. "AGH HELP!" DR Jin yells. I then pull him out. "I SAW UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS!"
  I then face palm. Oh Boy. I knew that deciding to help Clones Of Adam and Jin was mistake. Heck! This whole thing was a mistake.
   Seriously. What was the last thing I was doing in the home dimension. I think I was on a date with Jin before a horrible person grabbed all of us and threw us in the portal for 'Future Reasons we won't understand'.
   When I find them I'll.  UGH!!!
"IS THAT IT!"I screamed. "AGH ZOMBIES YES THANKS JE-AGHHH!" That Sky yelled. The DR Jin and Their Sky ran from my hands band then the portal closed (I took my hands out of the portal,duh)
"Okay now we have to find Barnaby and Nat-I-Corn." Adam Said. "Wait! Barnaby?" I asked. "Nat-I-Corn?" Jin asked.
"Yeah Barnaby is Barney's NickName For His NickName." Adam started, "And Nat-I-Corn is Natalie's NickName besides Unica Or TheZombiUnicorn."
"Woah Woah Woah! Back The Truck Up! Barney is a NickName? What is his real name?" I asked.
Adam started to sweat,"W-What are you talking about? Hehe. Well. His Uh. HisNameIsTotallyNotJohnOrAnyThingLikeThat..."
"What?" I said,"I heard Totally Not John. HIS NAME IS JOHN OR SOME THINK LIKE THAT!"
While Me and Adam were in our whole other world of Talking 'Bout Barney,Out Of The Corner of my Eye I saw something.
I saw Max Talking To Shelby while Wendy was looking at him... Blushing a bright red.
"#I...SHIPIT!!!" I screamed. "Wait you Ship Me and Jin? Sine I was talking about how Ross should try to Ship us." Adam said.
"NO I SHIP M-NEVER MIND!!!" I screamed. I looked at Max and he was shaking his head 'No' Like He KNEW What I Was TALKING ABOUT.

~~~MaxWells POOVIE~~~
((And Yes I did said POOVIE and Maxwell. Don't Judge Me, Okay))
I KNOW JESS IS TALKING ABOUT SHIPPING ME AND SOMEONE. ITS MOST LIKELY EITHER SHELBY OR ROSS. Suddenly Jess Started Talking.
"Okay So Ali...Where was Da Last place you left Natty And Barnaby?" She asked.
"Oh A Maze.Duh.Cause that's where most romance happens, right?" Alesa spoke.
"You'll Never Get A BoyFriend..." Jess spoke. Adam smiled and was about to say something like 'Her Her I will Date Alesa CAUSE IMMA COOL ERSOME CASANOVA And I'm Hot and You're Hot so we should both be Hot and have a Hot Baby name DJ Baby Mason'.
The Jess Said,"That Is Actually GOOD ENOUGH for you that isn't SomeOne *Ahem Ahem Adam Ahem*" Adam then shut his Trap.I bet Jess was going to say or is thinking'That's What I Thought!'or something like that.
Jess then spoke again,"Alesa. The Most Romanic Places Are:"
"Paris"
"Fancy Restraint"
Sunset
"Beach"
"Magical Forrest"
"New Years Eve Party"
"And Last but Not Least..."

"My Grandma's Basement."

"Not A FREAKING MAZE!" Jess screamed.

"SORRY BUT ITS FOR THE CONTENT!" Alesa screamed. She then covered her mouth.
Jess then started to sweat,"Wh-What Content?" She then mumbled to Alesa, "Stay in Character... We can't let them know that this is just a figment in their imagination and we are in a FanFic On WattPad"
~AFTER BREAKING 4TH WALL~
"Um Okay. I guess I'll be the One in this story who says it...WE HAVE TO FIND NATALIE AND BARNEY! THIS WAY!" Sophia screamed.
"HEY THAT WAS MY LINE!" Ross screamed.
~AFTER B4W AGAIN!~ ((I Mean C'Mon! Get You're Acts Together People! Just AGH! It's So...Agh!))

~~Natalie's POV~~
"I Can't believe. Jess Shelby and Ali ditched us." I spoke.
"Yeahs..." Barney replied.
    We were laying on the roof of a building. "Uh Natalie's?"
    "Yeah?"
"Can We Ya Know..."
   What is he going to say what what what? 😍😍😍!!!

"...Moves To's A Deferent's Building's?"
   "Why Yes Of Course--Wait What?"
"The Person in here keeps being loud and saying 'WE'LL START THIS BAKE SHOW AS SOON AS THE HUMANS FRISK AND CORY ARRIVE!' Or 'LOOK AT MY BEA~UTIFUL LEGS! REMEMBER WHO NEEDS ARMS WHEN YOU GOT SUPER LEGS LIKE THE~ESE!'. So can we switch?"
     "Oh yeah. Sure..." I said in a really depressed voice. "Whys are you's Sos Depressed Rights Nows?" Barney asks.
    "We didn't finish the Date--I mean NO FREAKING REASON AT ALL JOHN.HEHEHEHEHEHE!" "Wait.You actually wanted to finish that date oh so many CENTURIES ago?" He asked.
   "Centuries?" I asked. "Nots actually's. But it's feels likes Centuries."  Oh Wow. STUPID ME FOR TAKING THAT IN TO A LITERAL SENSE!!!
"Oh I knew that. Hehe..." I spoke. "Wait! You're changing's the subject's" Barney said,"So you actually wanted to finish the date?"

    I stood there quietly. DO I SAY YES OR NO. ITS YES OR NO. JUST LIKE.
   DO I LIKE TACOS
YES OR NO
YES
DO I LIKE CHEATERS? (Both cheating on someone or at a game)?
NO NEVER.
DO I LIKE BARNEY? DO I LIKE A NICE STRONG FUNNY KINDA CUTE GUY WHO IS CREATIVE THAT ALSO CALLS ME DIRT AND HAS A GOAT?
  DO I LIKE THE GUY THATS BEEN CRUSHING ON ME FOR A YEAR?
YES OR NO?
YES OR NO?
YES OR NO?...
  WELL TECHNICALLY HE'D SAY
YAWH OR NOPE
YAWH OR NOPE
YAWH OR NOPE
YES OR NO
YAWH OR NOPE
YES OR NO
YAWH OR NOPE
YES OR NO
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SIMPLE BUT THIS IS SO FREAKING HARD!
YES OR NO!
"Uh Natalie's. You's there's?"
OH NO I AM PANICKING.
"Did you want to actually finish the date?"
UH UH UH OH NO. I SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME WITH LOVE EXPERT JESS INSTEAD OF LOVE  FAILURE ALESA.
YES OR NO
UHHH
YES OR NO!

  "To Answer That Uh Lovely Question My Answer For That Is Um It Is..."
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
MWAH HA HA!

Oh Uh SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I JUST UM. I have been writing Other books that have nothing to do with Sky Shelby Aphmau Max Or Any Of Them. They are real books.
    I wanna know if you wanna see more books that aren't related to YouTube.
    So tell me sometime.

   Also 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 and 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩 for all the people that aren't lazy and actually read this. *AHEM AHEM LAZY IS THE EQUIVALENT TO WendyTheWolfies !!! AHEM*
   Anyways. I'm FINALLY DONE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTY IT FEELS SO GOOD THAT WENDY WONT ANNOY ME BY SAYING 'I WONT UPDATE MY ERSOME BOOKS TILL YOU UPDATE YOUR'...

NOW TAKE CARE BA-BYE!

HueHueHue HueHueHue HueHueHue