Chapter 2

The forty minute ride was shorter than I expected it to be. Austin pulled up against the curb just a block away from the arena.

"I'll walk you down. It's kinda crazy right now."

"Okay," I spoke before hopping out of the backseat of the Honda while Jase hopped out the front.

"Madds."

"Yeah, Austin," I began tapping my fingers against the car door in anticipation.

"Have fun, don't do anything stupid, & most importantly, be safe. Have a good time little cuz, you deserve it."

I smiled & leaned over the seats to give Austin a pound like we always did since I was a toddler. "Thanks again."

"No problemo Maddie, now go see those five faggots you love."

I rolled my eyes but kept the smile on my face. Jase led the way through the crowded group of screaming girls & their mom's.

Once we got to the end of the line to get in he patted my shoulder, "Well, I gotta go now Madds. Like Austin said, be safe."

"I will Jase, don't worry."

"Alrighty then."

And with that he turned on his heels & ran through the crowd of females back to the Honda. I smirked at how childish he looked but that was Jase.

I felt my phone vibrate & took the device out of my pocket.

From: Shay

*Are you here yet?*

To: Shay

*Right outside. Waiting in line, prob be in about 5 minutes.*

I looked up from my phone when I heard a commotion. Two girls who looked to be in their mid-teens were going at it. Profanities were being yelled & insults were being traded.

A security guard broke up the fight & sent them their own ways. From the bits & pieces I heard from people around it was a Larry/Elounor shipper fight.

Personally being a Larry shipper, I thought it was stupid for us & them to fight but when they beat you down like a bag of crumpled chips, you have to do something.

"Ticket."

"Oh, sorry," I hadn't realized I was already at the from of the line.

I pulled the piece of paper out of my pocket & handed it to the lady who was working just to have it handed back after she scanned it.

To: Shay

*Here. Meet me by the T-shirt stand.*

My eyes scanned the shirts that were being sold. I decided what to get & pulled a load of cash out of my pocket that the boys had given me before I arrived.

My mother, of course, gave me nothing since she thought it was just another concert that apparently will mean nothing to me in the next few years.

I squished through the crowd of girls to get to the front. Everyone was budging to get their things & go.

I told one of the ladies who was working the shirts I wanted & what size then handed her the money. As she was rummaging through containers that held the shirts I noticed a packet of buttons with each of the boys names on it.

When the lady came back & handed me the shirts I politely asked for the buttons as well. She gave me a packet while I gave her the correct amount of cash before escaping the crowded mess.