Chapter 3

"Niall. Niall horan. Please to meet you," he extended his hand out.

"Uh, h-hi. I'm uh- I'm-"

"Calm down princess! Take a deep breath. Now what's your name?" His sweet smile made my legs feel like jello & my heart race.

I could not believe I was speaking to the Niall horan!

"I'm Maddie. I'm, uh, a-like-a huge fan!"

He flicked the 'hello Niall' button I was wearing & cracked a smile, "I can tell."

After a few awkward seconds of silence I got my act together & calmed down.

I finally had the courage to ask, "Would you mind if I took a picture with you?"

"Not at all beautiful."

"Are you this cheeky with all your fans?" I added a small laugh at the end to make it sound more like a joke than an actual question.

"Actually, not really. But you seem more laid back, you know, more down to earth. Different....," he caught himself, "but a good different!"

I smiled & laughed. Okay Maddie. He just called you 'a good different' & said you were laid back. You are dying inside Madds but act cool on the outside. You got this.

I took out my phone & noticed Niall's face light up when he saw himself as my lock screen.

"He's a snazzy looking fellow, isn't he?"

"The snazziest," I laughed, holding back all the screams I wanted to exclaim.

After one easy selfie Niall asked for one more except with his phone. I nodded, not being able to answer with everything that was going through my head. He took out his phone & snapped a few more pics than I did & smiled.

"Amazing. Maddie, would you mind if maybe I could get your number? Oh wow that sounded a little weird but, um, could we maybe text later on?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his head in the most cutest way.

"Um, yeah, of course."

He handed me his phone. I typed my name & number into his contacts then handed it back to him.

Not so long after that I heard a high pitched scream & turned my head down an aisle. Shay had her hand over her mouth with candy dropped to her feet as she stood in front of another familiar figure. Zayn smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh my god," she mouthed to me.

She let out another ear shattering scream when Niall stepped next to me & placed his hand on my shoulder.

We ended up meeting all the boys & taking pictures with each one of them before they said they had to leave. Out of the kindness of his heart, Niall bought all the goodies for Shay & I.

I stepped out of the quick shop with Niall while Shay was busy posting the pictures all over different social media websites.

"Well, I guess I'll text you Maddie."

"Oh, uh, y-yeah."

We both starred at each other smiling like two idiots. But he was one fine ass idiot.

"Is it alright if I um, uh, kiss your cheek? For something for you to remember me by?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure!"

As much as I wanted to hoot & cheer with joy, I just smiled as he pressed his lips to my cheek in the most gentlest action. He hugged me one last time before we said our goodbyes.