Chapter 17

Niall's POV

"She won't answer her phone!" I exclaimed after ending the call & throwing my phone onto the couch.

I paced back & forth across the living area as Louis & Harry stared at me with confusion in the expression on their faces.

"Are you still worried about that Madison chick?" Zayn questioned me as he walked into the room.

"Yes! She hasn't answered any of my texts or messages for the past three months," I plopped down in a chair & sighed, "I think she's trying to avoid me."

"Now why would she do that?" Louis rose from lying on Harry's chest with the same questionable look on his face.

"I don't know, I think I took things to the next level a little more quick than she wanted. I'm just not sure. After the night I came back from that hotel, she just started avoiding me. She hadn't text me that night like she said she would then that Wednesday I sent her a message but she never replied. I guess this is her way of saying it's over."

"Well what did you guys do that evening?"

"I really don't want to go into that," I grumbled as I wiped my hand over my face in frustration.

"I think you should tell us. Have us decide & see whether or not she should be avoiding you," Harry spoke up.

"I think that's a good idea," Liam agreed.

"Ugh, it's our business. It stay between Madison & I."

"Why are you so scared to tell us Niall? It's probably not as bad as you're making it," Louis spoke in a reasonable tone.

I considered telling them then finally decided it was best to not keep it a secret & tell them what all went down that night.

"Okay," I sighed, "I sort of, kind of, took away-um- I took away Maddie's virginity....." I trailed off & continued to stare at my hands, avoiding eye contact with any of the guys.

The room was silent for a few moments until Louis spoke up with his big mouth, "You took away a fifteen year old's virginity?!"

"Louis," Harry snapped at his boyfriend.

"I know, I know," I hid my face in my hands & shook my head, "I know."

"Well, did she let you?"

I looked up & raised an eyebrow at Louis, "Huh?"

"Did she let you take it or did you, ya know-"

"No! I mean-uh, yes, she let me do it. But I love her & I think she loves me, I don't know. Shouldn't that be what matters the most? That we love each other?"

"Find her," Zayn pitched in, "it may be hard, but find that girl. It sounds like she's your Cinderella & you're her Prince Charming. I'd try & find her if I were you, if it's true love, you'd do it."

***

Madison's POV

"Is there anything else you'd like to talk about? You have another ten minutes if there's anything you want to say, Madison."

I looked around the room & thought. I mentally checked off any event that had happened over the hysterical weekend then realized I hadn't brought up the encounter with Walker this morning.

I fixed my gaze on Dr.Wilson & smiled, "I was asked to winter formal."

His eyes lit up & he smiled back, "That's wonderful."