Chapter 4- I Thought I Got Rid Of You

Karma's POV

It's been a few weeks since I've seen Edward or Marcel. Briella recently contacted me saying that all was good except Annabeth is missing. My blood ran cold as thoughts of Drew flashed in my mind. But, I had to think positive for Annabeth. Katelynn said she is on vacation with Kellin and Copeland. When she was on the phone with me, she seemed very nervous and guilty. I love her to death, but I just don't know what to think.

Louis and I were all moved in and was really excited to live alone with him. But, he has a tour in America, so I won't see him until 3 months from now. At least I have Tommy and the guys.

Right now, I was preparing lunch for my mom and I. She said she wanted to help unpacking the last few boxes and set up the nursery.

Knock knock.

"That must be her." I chirped. I slipped off my apron and skipped to the door.

"Hey m-" I panicked.

"Miss me, beautiful?" Drew's signature cold smirk was plastered clearly on his face. I whipped the door shut as fast as I could, but he was too quick.

"Now, that's not the way you should treat your true love is it?" He stalked towards me.

"I don't love you." I growled.

In no time, my head was whipped to the side and pressure rushed to my head.

"Of course you do! The moon goddess intended for us to be together!" He grabbed my wrists and forcefully pressed his lips to mine. I wouldn't kiss back ever. He bit down on my lip, hard, making me whimper, allowing access. He shoved his tongue down my throat. I bit down hard on his tongue, fighting back.

"You little bitch! I should just kill you now, just like your demon spawn! But, I love you too much to do that, babe."

"What?!" He picked me up in his arms and in the blink of an eye, we were in the master bedroom.

"How did you do that?" He was a werewolf. Werewolves shouldn't have supernatural speed.

"In all time you will find answers, my dear." He tore at my leggings. I thrashed around in his hold, but he just gripped me tighter. Soon I was just in my underwear. His eyes grazed my body with lust.

"You should be having my baby, not that mutt's!" He ripped them off and he was set at my waist. Ny arms were pinned above my head and he was straddling me.

He was going to kill my babies, and there's nothing I could do to stop him. Mindlinking would be useless since I couldn't calm down. It only works when your calm.

"I've been waiting to mate you since the day I laid eyes on you." He said, before thrusting into me. The pain burned and pressure built inside of me. I screamed in unbeatable pain and I just felt like crying.

So that's what I did.

Drew's POV

I laid her down on the bed, straddling her. I held her arms above her head.

Fighting back is useless, honey.

She looked even more beautiful day by day. Those babies of hers are growing much faster, I had to get rid of them now.

"I've been waiting to mate you since the day I laid eyes on you." I said, then thrusted deep into her core. The whole world seed to stop and everything was blocked out. The only thing I felt was pleasure. I couldn't hear her screams, the only thing that mattered was this moment. With each thrust I made it harder and deeper.

I grew stronger with all of the training and determination I went through. My alpha wolf took over, making my speed seem like a vampire's.

I was reaching my climax, getting ready to destroy those demons implanted in my true love.

My liquids released into her and I finally pulled out, getting dressed.

"As much as I would love to go for Round 2, I have some pack business to finish. See you in war, babe." Then I used my powers to teleport back to the pack.

Karma's POV

I lay frozen on my new mattress with blood gushing out of me and tears spilling from my eyes. I could move my head, but I'm pretty sure it was blood that was rushing down my leg.

"Katy dear, where are you?!" My mom's voice sounded like an angel, my savior.

"Help!" I tried choking out.

"Katy?" I heard her footsteps getting closer. "Katy!" Her face was blurry in front of mine.

"What happened?! We need to get you to a hospital!"