Chapter 25- Alone Time

Louis' POV

I realized something, I'm getting old. Sure, I don't look old, but the years are going by. I haven't even mated with my mate yet.

Well that's about to change.

I lit the last candle on the bedside table. Kade's in school, the lads are out, and Karma should be home any minute from grocery shopping.

I took one last look at the rose petals scattered on the bed and heart shapes on the floor. I made a trail of Rose petals starting from the front door and leading to the bedroom.

I heard the front door open and Karma humming along to Up All Night. "What the?" I heard her mumble. I first sat on the bed, but then changed my mind. So I stood beside it with my hands in my pockets. The door opened and Karma's eyes scanned the room before her eyes landed on me. I smiled cheekily at her. She laughed. "What's...all this?"

I walked over to her and wrapped her arms around my neck, and placed my arms on her hips.

"I'll just skip the sugarcoat. I'm old." She laughed and shook her head.

"No you're not, we're both early twenties."

"In vampire years, sweetums. And we haven't properly mated yet..." I tried sounding seductive, but I think I failed as she continued laughing.

"Guys can't be seductive. That's a lady's job." I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Care to enlighten me?" She smirked and placed her lips to mine. I parted my lips slightly, I could feel her tongue trying to pry them open, trying to prove her point. She brushed her fingertips over my neck, sending shivers down my spine. She pulled back.

"Enlightened?" She pouted her lips. Gosh, my mate is perfect.

"Very." I pushed her lightly into the bed and took control. I started kissing her neck, earning a stifled moan. I continued kissing until I found her sweet spot. Once I found it, her breath hitched. I smirked to myself.

This is where I will mark her.

My fangs extended from my gums and I brushed them over her sweet spot. They sunk in without warning, Karma's loud moans were the only thing I could sense. Her sweet, addicting blood danced on my taste buds.

I pulled out and licked her wound. My lips found their way back to her needy lips. She tugged at the waistband of my jeans. I allowed her to slip them off while I played with her shirt. Her shirt was off, my pants were off, and I undid her bra clip. Finally, our clothes were off and I suddenly grew nervous.

Truth be told, I'm actually a virgin.

All these years, I promised myself to my mate. Now, I've finally found her and I'm ready. I hope I don't disappoint her.

Karma's eyes were dilated with lust, yet held do much true love, I knew this was right. My lust took over and I was already thrusting. She ground her hips and was already panting as I thrusted faster and harder.

Maybe Kade will have a half sister or brother. It'd be great to have my own kid. Kade is the sweetest kid in the world, but our bond isn't as strong as a biological kid.

"L-louis." Her voice quivered. I knew she was reaching her climax and I was almost there. She traced my abs, and I knew I would release.

With one final thrust, we both cummed and fell next to each other's sweaty bodies.

I kissed the top of her head while she traced random patterns on my chest. I pulled her hair back, revealing her mark. "What is it?"

"Beautiful." I kissed her mark and that made her shiver. I smirked, loving that I had this affect on her.

"I love you." She sighed.

"I love you too." With one final long lasting kiss on the lips, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Perfect evening with the perfect girl.

And the best sex ever with the best mate ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No warning on this one, haha!

Again, I'm awkward with sex so it's short and simple.

I want your opinion if Karma should or should not get pregnant with Louis's baby.

And if you do, comment baby names and whether it should be a boy or girl!

Also I'm thinking of editing this book with my friend so some of the former chapters will change.