Chapter 17- Family

Tommy's POV

"Whoa whoa, Karma you didn't exactly warn us about this." I pointed out. Not that I minded the boys over, but us plus vampires, werewolves, animals, and Kade, that's a lot of space needed.

"Um yeah about that...listen I'm sorry ok, I'm just a little home sick. Home sick like I miss all of us being a family again." She kept her gaze fixed on the tiny blade of grass twirled in her fingers. I heavily sighed and turned to Louis.

"Don't look at me! I had nothing to do with this!" He put his hands up in surrender. Then my sensitive hearing picked up a tiny thud. I turned to Karma. Little salty tears were hitting the grass. I slowly moved my thumb to her cheek, caressing the tears away. She looked up with a thin line playing at her lips.

"I wouldn't mind moving in." I heard Harry whisper slightly.

"You guys have better food than Greg's house. He has terrible vegan diet crap. Bleh." Niall laughed.

"I guess vamps and wolves have to get along sometime." Damon shrugged. I felt Karma's spirit lift up. I relaxed.

"Really? You guys would move in?" She breathed.

Jackson slung his arm around her shoulder. "Girl please, you're like our sister." He said, in a gay voice. Karma laughed with a big smile on her face.

"Do you guys mind?" She looked up with a hopeful look. I couldn't help but smile.

"I think it's a pretty darn good idea." I nudged her chin.

"It'll be great living with the lads again." Said Louis.

"Perfect!" She squealed. She leaned into my side and hugged me then ran over to Louis for a hug. We continued eating our lunch with laughs.

**

"Alright Kade, try crawling." Karma cooed. I was amused at how pouty she would get when Kade would only sit and state at the bees. Karma would always pull her away from them. She was allergic and they traumatized her as a kid. I remember laughing my ass off when she told me the story.

"Oh goddess, Tommy look! Look look look! I taught her how to crawl!" Karma pointed at Kade, who tumbled around in the grass. I laughed at her failed attempt. "I think you're just tired. Let's head back!" She yelled. Brett and Sebastian fell from the swings and landed face first in a pile of bark. Hope you don't have splinters in your eyeballs! We gathered around and as soon as Kade was in her stroller, Jackson grabbed it and sprinted down the street with her.

"Should I be worried?" Karma bit her lip. I growled, making her laugh. "Im yours, there's no other man who has me." She pecked my lips, tangling her fingers with mine.

"What about Louis?" I looked at Louis who was now on Harry's back.

"Eh he's more of a big toddler." I laughed and kissed into her hair.

**

"Blah couch I love you!" She yelled, face planting into the couch. That's my wife.

"Yo, I thought we had a full jar of peanut butter." Niall searched the cabinets.

"We did. Jackson used some for Clara." She winced. Clara then came trotting in, face covered in peanut butter. "Note to self, don't let boys feed your dog." She grunted.

Karma's POV

"See Clara, this is why we keep peanut butter where you can't reach it." I finished brushing her wet fur and let her run free.

Just as I turned to put the dog grooming kit back under the sink, there was a big fat envelope sitting on the counter, addressed to me. There was no name of who it was from, so I opened it. It was a letter:

You're not doing that well of a job keeping my daughter from Mason.

XO-D

Drew. I knew he couldn't be seen, but I do know that he could see. So I wrote back.

You still never told me who Mason is and what business he has with my daughter.

I left the note under the sink with the grooming kit. The boys shouldn't worry. This is my battle to fight.

Unknown POV

"Sir are you alright?!" One of the escapies rushed.

I grunted. "My leg, it needs mending." With every movement, blood poured out of my wound. He rushed off, shifting into a grey wolf. Though, I'm a vampire, this is far from my healing.

He came back with a pack doctor.

**

"Good as knew.." He cocked an eyebrow.

"Zayn. Zayn Malik."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Awww Tommy is such a sweetheart! Kade is growing up so fast too!

Yes mofos Zayn has come back from the dead. Mhm yes I know you love me. Secrets will be revealed in the next chapter starting with Zayn's POV