Chapter 37- Aloha

Kade's POV

I shut my eyes, lying on Marcel's body. I pictured myself in a white gown, illuminated by yellow white light.

"Mom?" I called. I was walking on clouds up to a golden gate. I saw my mom hugging Marcel. Her hair was curled and she looked like a Greek goddess, like Aphrodite. Marcel was in a white dress shirt, his hair sleeked back as usual. "Mom!"

I yanked the gates, but it wouldn't budge. Pushing didn't open it either. "It won't open."

Mom or Marcel didn't say a word, they just smiled. Mom reached her arm through and stroked my cheek. She mouthed "I love you".

Marcel wrapped his hands around mine. "I love you". He whispered.

I opened my eyes and it was exactly where I was before. About to die.

Then a big red wolf tackled Mason down. Tommy snapped his snout at Mason's face. He kicked Tommy in the ribs, making him fly backwards and knock into Sebastian and Damon.

Mason shifted into a pure black wolf, twice the size as Tommy. His eyes were completely white, no iris, no pupil, no color. Pure white. He looked like a possessed creature out of a horror film.

"Run!" Tommy yelled. But I couldn't. My body wouldn't obey his commands. "Run!"

I got up and just ran. I wish I could stay and fight, but what could I do? I haven't shifted yet and sharing emotions wouldn't do any good. I can't even change into a vampire. I ran into the hotel, ignoring the check in clerk's calls. I ran up the five flights of stairs and into the hotel room I shared with my mom.

"Come on, come on. Shift!" I concentrated every nerve I had on becoming a wolf, but my anger cancelled it out.

How am I supposed to escape an island?

The front door shattered and two wolves stalked towards me: Jackson and Brett. "Get on my back! We have to leave now!" Brett yelled.

I obeyed and we jumped from the fire escape. "How do we escape an island?"

"Planes." We continued running until we reached the airport. A plane was ready for us, Liam in the pilot's seat. I looked behind me, and I wished I hadn't. Tommy was cut up, limping towards us, Mason charging, unhurt, at us.

"Tommy!" He dodged Mason's pounce and Mason tumbled towards the sidelines. The plane started to take off. "Liam wait!"

"I can't, there's not enough time!" He flipped some switches on the control panel. Brett nudged me inside and he hopped in. Jackson made it inside. Everyone was already on board except for Tommy. He leaped up and he held on with his paws. I grabbed one paw and Andi grabbed the other.

We were all safe.

"Oh Kade, I'm so sorry." Andi engulfed me in a hug and I cried into her hair. I looked up and saw Harry.

He sat in a seat facing the walkway. Edward sat opposite of him silently. To lose your special someone and brother is just like me losing my mom and guardian angel.

His looked up and met my eyes. His face didn't change and he didn't say a word.

Andi walked me to an open seat in the back. I felt exhausted and out of tears. I leaned my forehead against the window, closing my eyes, I had the same dream of my mom and Marcel.