Chapter 6- War Declared

This week I have a 4 day weekend so that means lots of updates! Also have a very safe halloween because you know there's lots of creepers like Drew out there. Ya Nasties. Can you guess what I'm being for Halloween? Cough* werewolf *cough. Thanks for all the reads and votes! Just a heads up, I am going to start posting some stories about each member of 1D. So like, I just posted One Sided Mirror, which is a Harry Styles fanfic, so all you Harry girls GO CHECK IT OUT! Thanks you guys!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karma's POV

Why is my mouth so dry? Yuck. I groaned trying to sit up, but found that I was being held on tight by Tommy. I laughed and tried to shake him off.

"Tommy, I need to get up, move!" He yawned and fluttered his eyelashes. Goddess he's so cute.

"Well so are you, babe." He winked. Dang it, I forgot he can read minds.

Flashes from yesterday flooded back and I frowned. Tommy lifted my chin up, forcing me to look in his eyes.

"Karma, don't worry ok? I'm still here and I love you with all my heart. We can try again." I looked down at my stomach and put my left hand on it. I stared down at my wedding ring Tommy got me. Sometimes I feel like I'm more werewolf than vampire. I guess that's kind of why Tommy and I have a strong connection.

"Ms. Bradford, good news. Everything seems to be fine, so you can go home today." The nurse said. Another nurse came in carrying my breakfast tray. She took the kid off and I drooled at the sight of varies muffins and my favorite cereal. Tommy tried grabbing a blueberry muffin, but I swat his hand away.

"What?! You can't possibly eat all this by yourspjggvb." I shoved a piece of muffin in his mouth to shut him up.

"Oh yeah, Spongebob my man!" I glued my eyes to the screen on the wall.

"I thought I was your man." Tommy pouted. I shoved his face away.

"Shut up, my man is flipping Krabby Patties." I laid back in the hospital bed. Tommy just stared at me, creepily.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. He leaned in and planted a long, but soft kiss on my lips.

"Nothing. You're just too beautiful, that's all." He pecked my lips before sitting up.

"Aw where are you going?" I pouted. I really didn't want to be alone right now.

"Well you're leaving today right? You need to get ready to go. And I need to prepare the house for your arrival." He said.

"But, I thought you lived with the boys." I stretched.

"Louis and I talked over the phone and we both agreed that all three of us living together would be better." A big smile found it's way into my face.

"Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Alright, here's some clothes. I went home in the middle of the night and got you some. I don't want you flashing any guys in here. I smell wolf and they're unmated." He made a face and I burst out laughing. "Hey Louis said that their tour got messed up, so they'll be here in two days." Tommy said with a smile.

"Wow, you're really warming up to him aren't you?" I smirked.

"Well considering we're both married to the same amazing, beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous..."

"I get it. I know I'm fabulous." I flipped my hair over my shoulder, cockily. He chuckled.

"Alright get dressed. You got discharged already." He left the room, but not before closing the curtain.

I pulled my clothes out of the bag. Of course it had to be the smallest clothes I owned. A purple ombré crop top, black skater skirt, a lingerie set, and lavender converse high tops.

"Not bad Tommy." I said to myself. Then almost on que, he popped in.

"Nice outfit, don't you agree?" He smirked.

"Well considering you chose to show off my body to everyone here, I'm not sure." I said smugly. Tommy stiffened and I skipped over to him.

"Come on, this place is giving me the creeps." As we passed by some rooms, guys were staring the whole way to the waiting room.

"Wolves?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Wolves." He growled. I laughed at his overprotectiveness.

**

"Ah it's good to me home." I face planted on the couch. Then my face got pushed harder into the sofa and soft kisses trailed down my neck.

"Toffffmmf." My voice was muffled. He flipped me over so he was straddling me.

"What's up?" I laughed.

"Mm nothing. I love you." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Love you too." I smiled.

"Oh by the way, it's official." Tommy sighed, getting up.

"What is?" I sat up and turned the tv on. What a surprise, Spongebob.

"You're obsessed." Tommy chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"The war between our two sides has been declared. The next full moon when everyone has more strength. That's in two weeks, which means we need to start training." He threw the paper on the empty counter. I laid back on the sofa, thinking.

Grrr I just lost my babies and now I have to prepare for war. Joy. Drew's pack is ten times the size as us so that means we need more people. Briella, James and the girls can help for sure. Kellin and Katelynn will help no doubt and Lottie too. That still doesn't give us much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I really have no filler chapters for this book so I am going to turn it into a sequel/ third book. Now I can't tell you the rest because that would ruin the fun ;) so you're just going to have to wait.