Chapter 11- Pregnant & Grieving

Well I left Disneyland and I'm just hanging out in Palm Desert so i'll update more. Today is Thanksgiving and since I missed 1D day i'll try to do a special double update. And how amaZAYN is their new album?! Congrats boys!!! And I really am sorry for not updating like I promised, but the homework never ends! If you want me to read any of your stories just let me know because I really want to read yours and I don't have enough time to myself to go check. Thanks for getting this story over 6k!!! You guys are fabuLOUIS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karma's POV

We all either sat in the dusty old waiting room chairs or paced back and forth, creating imaginary holes in the floor.

"Dustin-" I reached for his shoulder. He hadn't stopped pacing ever since we brought Stella to the hospital. I've always hated hospitals. Even when I didn't know I was a hybrid.

"No," he swatted my hand away, "just... I need to think." He continued his pacing.

After Stella had been shot, the doctors said that it was fatal. The arrow had gone through her chest, too close to the heart, and piercing a section of it. Right now she's in open heart surgery. I sat back down and stared at my stomach.

My life is really messed up. I'm pregnant with another man's baby, who's dead, one of my best friends is pregnant with me, and my other best friend was shot with a freaking arrow and in surgery. Not to mention Kellin and Katelynn went A-wall.

"All nurses and surgeons report to operating room 5-C. All nurses and surgeons to 5-C." The monitor beamed. Nurses who were gossiping immediately sprinted down the hall followed by five surgeons.

I gripped Louis' and Tommy's hands. Louis turned to me and kissed my cheek.

"She'll be fine, no doubt about it." He ran his fingers through my hair. I sighed.

"Louis...she got shot with an arrow. An arrow! I mean who uses arrows these days?! It was through the heart!" I started sobbing into my hands while Louis rubbed small circles into my back.

Then, all the boys started singing. It was a song I haven't heard them sing before. I've listened to all of their albums, but this sounds new.

"You tell me that you're sad and you lost your way,

You tell me that your tears are here to stay

But I know you were only hiding

And I just wanna see you

You tell me that you're hurt and you're in pain

And I can see it here, it's so in shake

But I just wanna see you smile again

See you smile again." Liam sang. All the boys started humming and tapping their feet. I sniffled and wiped furiously at the falling tears.

It was Niall's turn. "But don't burn out

Even if you scream and shout

It will come back to you

And I'll be here for you." He smiled his catchy grin and I couldn't help but smile.

All of them sang in sync, "Oh I will, carry you over

Fire and water for your love

And I will hold you closer

Hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down on you

We will find a way through the dark."

"I wish that I could take you to the stars

I'd never let you fall and break your heart

And if you want to cry or fall apart

I'll be there to hold you." Harry sang Zayn's part since...well you know.

Louis pulled my head to his shoulder as he sang, "You tell me that you've heard it's all in vain

But I can see your heart can love again

And I remember you laughing

So let's just laugh again." I giggled just a little, making him smile. By now all the boys were smiling. Dustin stopped his pacing, but still wasn't calm. Briella was cuddling with James and the girls tapped their feet to the rhythm.

"But don't burn out

Even if you scream and shout

It will come back to you

Back to you."

"Oh I will, carry you over

Fire and water for your love

And I will hold you closer

Hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down on you

We will find a way through the dark."

"And you don't need

You don't need to worry

And you will see it's easy to love

I know you wanna be loved."

"Oh I will, carry you over

Fire and water for your love."

"Oh I will, carry you over

Fire and water for your love

And I will hold you closer

Hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down on you

We will find a way through the dark

Oh I will, carry you over

Fire and water for your love

And I will hold you closer

Hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down

We will find a way through the dark." They finished. People in the waiting room were clapping lightly.

"That was amazing, guys. What's it called?" I asked, closing my eyes.

"Through the dark. We were thinking of making another album. Is this song good enough?" Liam asked.

"Are you kidding? It's amazing!" They all smiled.

"Are you all here for Stella Dickinson?" A middle aged man dressed in purple scrubs, holding a clip board, asked. He removed his cream colored gloves and mask.

We all stood up. "Yes, how is she?" Dustin asked, quickly.

The doctor looked at him with sad eyes.

"Well..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have really bad connection here so I'm sorry if I got the lyrics wrong. Aha! Cliffhanger! I'll try and do a double update tonight. HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND BUY EVERYTHING ON BLACK FRIDAY ;3