Chapter 9- Aching Shifting

Tommy's POV

I came home late last night, but I felt much better. I cleared my mind and got my energy back. The boys headed to the "training field", or the big open field behind our new house. The sun hadn't even peaked from between the trees. I sighed and entered through the sliding door in the master bedroom. Louis and Karma were sleeping peacefully. It still made me upset when they're together, I can't help it, every wolf gets agitated when their mate is with someone else. I smirked as a plan formed in my head.

I tiptoed to Karma and got ready to scream. It's stupid, yes, but hey my mind is fried.

"GET UP YOU IDIOTS!" I did a high pitch imitation of what I assumed was Karma on Christmas waking up the boys. She yelped and I swear she got whiplash. I chuckled.

"Ah you're back, babe." She hugged me and I felt sparks. I love the way she gives me those types of effects.

"Get dressed, honey, we got some training to do. She beamed at this. I knew she wanted to fight, but I still thought it was a bad idea. Her small figure scurried off into the bathroom. I guess Louis left as well. Soon, Karma came out in a pink sports bra and black spandex shorts. My wolf felt pleased.

"Don't you think you should change?" I questioned, cocking my head to the side.

"I already did, see?" She teased. Her wolf was coming out since it's so close to the full moon.

"Mm, I see." We Eskimo kissed and she hopped off my lap. I signaled for her to hop on my back so I could give her a piggy back ride. She giggled and hopped on. I ran down the steps, her bobbing up and down and giggling like a little kid. Ah, she's going to make a great mom, considering she's already a kid at heart. I still wished it was my baby though. My wolf whimpered. I shushed him and made it to the couch, where I through her on. She giggled and snuggled up in the blanket that was lying on the sofa.

"Where's the remote? My man is on, I'm missing him!" I smirked. I hid the remote so she would'nt be able to watch Spongebob.

"Tommy, where did you put it?" Her voice became suddenly deathly. She slowly got up from the couch, her hair covering her face so she looked like the grudge. Ooo remind me to do that to one of the guys as a prank with her.

"AHHH IT'S THE GRUDGE!!!!" I ran around the kitchen island, but she used her vampire speed to catch up.

"No fair, you have vampire speed!" I pouted. She pecked my lips, suddenly happy and bright again.

Psshhh mood swings.

"Aye, keep it down, some of us are trying to brush our teeth in peace!" Louis was at the top of the stairs, toothpaste surrounding his mouth.

Karma's POV

"Can we stop yet, we've been training for hours! When are we going to shift?" I sat cross-legged on the grassy field. Luckily, it got a little warmer since March was justa round the corner.

"Come on Karma, can't run another mile?" Harry smirked as he jogged in place beside me.

"Wanna bet?" I stood up.

"1,2,3!" I used my vampire speed and dashed away from him. I heard his faint calling from behind. I laughed and ran the perimeter of the field. I was back in 10 seconds. Harry was still where I left him.

"Pay up." I did say it was a bet.

'B-but you cheated." He protested.

"It's not cheating if I did what you asked." I replied, cockily. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Finally, Tommy called us all over for shift training.