Chapter 16- Surprise Again

Louis' POV

"Um a lybrid?" I asked confused, feeling sleepy.

"Yeah, I did a little research," she said feeling proud, "it says that she is in fact a full werewolf, but just with a vampire power." I turned to the brightly lit computer screen and scanned the many boring words.

"So what power does she have?" It'd be so cool if she had my invisibility or mind reading ability. Or that could be bad since she could sneak out and find out what I'm getting her for her birthday.

"She definitely doesn't have your powers," I mentally fist pumped, but frowned on the outside, "I think her powers are similar to Liam's. But instead of controlling the mind, she controls emotions." I turned to Kade. That would explain how she sent me into an uncontrollable giggle fit.

"That does explain a lot. I think we all need a good nights rest. I'll invite the boys over in the morning for a bit of a "family" bonding time. Night, beautiful." I kissed Kade's head and walked Karma out with my arm around her waist.

**

Karma's POV

I woke up to silence. I sighed happily. There was no crying or whinning-

"Hey Niall, those were the last chips! Harry where the heck is your pants?! Louis where did you put the forks?" I groaned. The manchildren are here.

"Yo Tommy! Did you run out of hair gel or something?!" I heard Brett yell.

"Shut up! Spongebob is on losers!" Sebastian's voice.

"Whoa Clara, are those my slippers?! Clara stop!" Oh my goddess shut the hell up!

"Shut the hell up you freaking idiots!"

I heard Tommy running around and let me tell you, his scent was not sweet. He smelt like he hadn't showered in years. Great, everyone's here.

I slumped out of bed, in my Sleeping with Sirens tank top and red plaid pajama pants. I limped to the kitchen since I was half awake.

"Niall, I'm going to get you!" All of a sudden ice and freezing water collided with my face. I froze in my spot and there was no noise. Even the sound of Clara's nails against hardwood flooring stopped. I opened my eyes slowly to nine boys gaping and Kade with a diaper on her head. Really?

"Oh. My. Goddess." I gritted.

Harry winced. "Sorry Karkar." He lightly chuckled. I walked over to the fridge, half blind, and pulled out orange juice.

"I-" Liam started.

"Ah. Nobody says a word." I wiped the water from my face with a towel and looked directly at Kade, who had a goofy grin on her face. "What happened here?" I asked deadly casually.

"Uncle Dipstick over here wanted to play Daddy." Tommy pointed at Jackson.

"Good morning!" He shouted. I blinked a few times before turning to my daughter.

"It's good to have you guys back." I started laughing. It really was good. I missed them so much and to be honest, I feel old. a They make me feel like teenagers again. "Come here cutie, let's get you dressed, the right way." I grabbed Kade and walked down the hallway. The guys started shouting instantly. I set her on the changing table and looked through the brown box of unpacked clothes. I decided we should go to the park today for some bonding and training time. Even though she's a baby now, she's growing fast. She needs training. I picked out a blue dress with two dancing carrots on them. You can already tell who bought this. And matching white socks and a carrot stretchy headwrap. I changed her diaper like it was no big deal. I know for a fact that the guys would gag trying to change a diaper.