Chapter Eleven- Mr. Jones!

*****May Contain Spelling Errors and Grammar******
"All of Me Loves All of You"
••••
•••••Jasper POV•••

"Let Go Of Her!" I screamed out. I dropped my briefcase on floor, letting out pens and paperwork out.

I ran up to Olivia and grabbed the stranger's arm.

I pulled his arm to the side of his back and push him onto the concrete ground. I moved closer to Olivia, looking at her trembling body.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "Y-Y-Yea I-I'm Okay." She said with her trembling voice.

The cold breeze brushed pass me, pushing my black, curly hair to side of my head. Seconds later, the stranger stood up and landed a blow onto the side of my lip, cutting my top lip instantly.

"What.. is this your boyfriend?" The stranger chuckled.
"Yes." I yelled back.
He clutched his right fist and tried to land another blow to my neck.
Using my left hand, I grabbed his large hand cutting him off. I kicked his leg, making him unbalanced.

The stranger fell on the floor head on. "UGH! You mother--" While cutting him off, I gripped his left arm and pulled to his back. I turned my head-giving Olivia a small smirk.

"UGH LET GO OF ME!" The man cried out. I used my free hand to drag my hair back.

"M-Mr. Jones? I think he had enough." Olivia stated. She moved closer to me giving me a scared look. I looked back at the man.

"Tell the lady you are sorry." I said with a smile.

"Piss off!"
"Not the right response." I took his arm and begin to twist it.

"Shit, O-Okay-Okay I'm sorry!" He screamed out. I let go of his arm. While grunting, he stood up, holding his injured arm.

He briskly walked to his motorcycle saying "See you later Olivia, You'll pay for this." driving off.

Seconds later he drove off, I picked up my briefcase and my items. Olivia spoke up and said "T-Thank you, Mr. Jones." While looking at the floor.

I used my index finger and place it on her chin, lifting up her face.

"Your welcome." I said. I smiled blankly at her.

"Oh no! You are bleeding." She yelled while looking at my lip. I touched my bleeding lip, tasting the blood.  "Don't worry.. It's just a cut." I smirked.

"You okay..Like mentally." I said.
She looked down at the floor saying "Yea." while brushing off her skirt.
"Okay, Good."

We slowly walked back to my car, seeing that Finn is gone.
"Great." I thought.

"So--"

"I'm sorry I didn't come to work, please don't fire me!" She begged.

"No, it okay, I'm not going to fire you."

"You're not?" She said giving a confused look.

"No, I'm not going to fire you, besides I was an asshole."

"You're not an asshole" she stated.
I gave her a straight look without blinking.

"Okay maybe you were." She chuckled. We both started laughing like a bunch of kids.

•Minutes Later•
Minutes later, Finn finally came.

"Oh Sorry sir, I had to use the bathroom." He went around the car and opened the door for me. All of sudden, I started to hear motorcycles engines. The stranger drove up in the middle of the street. He stopped in front of the car.

Then, he took out his gun. I grabbed Olivia and pushed her onto the floor.

Seconds later, the bullet struck me on the side of my stomach.
I immediately fell on the floor, spitting out blood. Everything started turning black .

"MR. JONES! SOMEONE CALL 911!"
<<<<<<<
•••••I Hope You Enjoyed••••
•••••Thank You For 52 Reads:)••••

Xoxo🙅🏽~JayJay