Chapter FourtyFive~ Always

****May Contain Spelling And Grammar Errors***
"It Was Always You.." ~ Panic! At The Disco
•••
•••Olivia POV•••

"B-But I just wanted you to know, I love you."

Jasper got up and held onto my hand. My expression stayed the same. I seriously don't know what to say.

He ran his hand through his hair. "Olivia. What're you're thinking right now?"

"I-I--" I stuttered. "Y-You said, you love me."

"I did."

I gulped. I can't say, that I don't love him back. Because I would be lying to myself.

I wiped my sweaty hands on my skirt. I know what I want out of life and I want this.

**

"It's going to be w-weird that I'm marrying at the age of 22."

He took out the ring and set down the box. "I-Is that a yes?"

I glared at Jasper and back the ring for a few seconds while Jasper eagerly waiting for my response.

"--Under two conditions---"

Before I could finish my sentence, Jasper picked me up, kissed my cheek.

"J-Jasper!"

He immediately put me down. "I'm sorry I got a bit carried away." Every time he looks at me, he can't stop smiling.

"Wow, You're really strong." I laughed.

"W-What do you want? I'll do anything." He said as he stiffed his nose.

"If we're getting married, I rather the wedding to be about 2 months, so we could have the time to know each other more."

"Deal."

"And the last condition, we should work on your cursing."

"I-I don't curse that much."

"You curse in almost every sentence you say."

"Fuck. Okay fine. Deal." He said.

Jasper put on the ring on my finger. He lifted me up and pushed his lips against mine.

As soon as our lips touched, someone lit fireworks into the sky. The sky grew colorful in a second.

"Did you plan this?" I said as he slowly put me down.

"Nope."
We just stared at the fireworks, decorating the sky.

"Thank you." I said quietly. I pushed a strand of my hair back.

A big smile spread across his face. "For what?"

"For.. making me happy.."

Jasper pulled me closer and hugged me. "Always."
***
As I put my jacket, Jasper got a text.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh it's just my dad sending me a birthday text."