Epilogue

****May Contain Spelling And Grammar Errors***
•UnEdited•
"Every Story Has A Beginning, A Middle, And An End. Not Necessarily In That Order. ~ Tim Burton
••••
•••Jasper POV•••
•6:32•

DING DONG

When I woke up to the sound of a bell, I had this terrible headache. I stayed up all night making sure Olivia falls asleep before I do.

I opened my heavy eyes. The light from the sun burned my eyes so I had to squint. I moved over quietly and gracefully, trying not to wake up Olivia to check my phone.

6:32 AM

And a message from Elliot.

I quickly shot up from the bed and closed the blinds.

I walked to the door, rubbing my puffy eyes.
**

"Hey Brother." He said smiling. But I'm honestly not in the mood for jokes.

I squinted my eyes. "Elliot. It's 6 AM in the morning."

"Aren't you grouchy?"

I heaved a sigh. "Please make this quick, so I could go back to sleep. I have to go to work today."

He pulled a suitcase out of nowhere. "Sorry. I wanted to say goodbye. Me and Emma are leaving today."

I leaned on the door with my eyes half closed. "I didn't know you were leaving today."

Eli patted the suitcase. "Yeah. Last night, I found out they pushed up our flight. So.."

CREAK the floors went.

I turned around to find out where the creaking sound was coming from. Turns out it was Olivia. I woke her up.

"Morning sleepy head."

She immediately stopped walking and turned her head. She had her PJ'S on and her hair was messy.

"Hey Olivia." Eli waved.

She didn't say anything. Just waved awkwardly and went back inside the room.

I gave a small chuckle and focused back to Elliot.

He smacked his hands. "Did you guys?---"

I dropped my smile. "No we didn't have sex."

"Oh. She still must be shy then."

"What made you think we had sex?"

"You're shirtless. She had messy hair. So I assumed." He said scanning my body.

Eli kicked his suitcase and grabbed the handle. "Well. Tell Olivia she still looks pretty even when she wakes up so don't be shy."

"I will." I said.

Eli hugged me and waved again. "Bye Jasper."

"Bye."

As Elliot walked away, I closed the door and heard another creak.