Chapter TwentySix- The Stranger

*****May Contain Spelling And Grammar Errors****
•UnEdited•
"I Love You Ma'am...."~ Oh My Venus
•••
•••Jasper POV•••

The women turned around. "Jasper?..." She called out. The woman eyes began to widened.

"Mummy?" I called out. I took one step forward. Elliot glanced at me and strolled towards the woman.

"Mum?" Elliot whispered. Both our faces began to look shocked. Olivia moved closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"I t-thought your mom died..."
There was a pause between the conversation. "Cause she did." She died 21 years ago! How the fuck she's alive? I kept on asking myself.

Elliot stepped away from Mum. "How the fuck you are alive?"

"Nice to see you too Eli." Mum tried to hug to Eli but then he pushed her arms away. "Y-You d-died...."

She pulled her hands back. "Look, I know that I have some explaining to do----"

"You fucking do.." Elliot puffed out. Mum sat on Dad's chair. He stood behind her, rubbing his chin.

"Let's just all take a seat and we'll discuss----"

"No...." I mumbled. I just can't stay here... I can't even look at her. My heart and brain feels like it's about to explode.
"Jasper..."

"You were gone for 21 fucking years!"

"Yes I know but---"
"And you t-think it's okay?!"
"No, of course I don't!"

"W-Where have you even been all this time?!"
"Listen. I know you and Elliot are probably very mad-"

"Of course we're fucking mad!" Elliot and I screamed out.

"Jasper and Elliot you need to calm---" Dad muttered.
"You knew all this time?!" We yelled. He didn't say anything. He just stood there.

Elliot gave out a huge puff. "I'm leaving. I'm not listening to this bullshit..." He walked out the door until Mum got up and gripped on his arm.

"Elliot please.." He gently shoved her arm away and walked out of the office.

She stared at the door, wiping her eyes. She glanced and grabbed onto my arm. I felt her warmth, spreading across my hand.

"Jasper..." She puffed out. "Can you please talk to Elliot i----"
"I need to take Olivia home." I quickly said. I gently slide her hand away without looking at her and Olivia pushed out the door.

"Get the elevator and wait for me."
"B-But I thought we have paperwork.."
"Get the fucking elevator Olivia.." I gave her a angry look.

"O-Okay. N-Nice to meet you Mrs. Jones." She bowed at her and ran out the office.

I turned back to Mum and shook my head. I slowly walked out the office and went inside the elevator with Olivia.
****
•Parking Lot•

When we took the elevator to the parking lot, we saw that Elliot left already.
Well he needs to spend a couple hours by himself. I could tell he's really angry, frustrated, confused and sad....
But I don't blame him. I feel all those emotions myself... I don't know whether to scream or cry...

Olivia and I walked to the parked car. I opened the door but then she slammed the door closed. What the hell is she doing?

She stood in front of me, focusing her eyes on my face. "I know this must be the most hardest moment for you."

"What?"
"I could tell you're hurting inside.."
"Just get inside the car Oliv---"
"No! You need to let out. You can't keep it in."
"Leave me alone..." I whispered.
"I'm not taking that as answer--"

"Gosh, Can you just leave me the fuck alone... You're so fucking annoying...Can't you just that close that shit hole of yours!" I leaned closer screaming into her ears.

"Listen....I'd b-been in the same situation.." Olivia coughed. "I know how you feel.."

I threw my phone at the car, smashing the window into pieces. Olivia jumped up and moved away from me like she's scared. But I could tell she's frightened and scared, I could see the fear in her eyes.

"M-Mr. J-Jones.." Olivia began to look at the floor, curling her hands and feet.

****
••••Olivia POV•••

"W-Why can't you just disappear?" Jasper said.

"W-What?"
What? How he turned this to me?! You're the one who found your mother still alive. Why is he blaming me?

"I-It's like ever since you stepped into my life, it began to change. You created such a huge impact."

I tiled my head in confusion. What is he saying?
"Every time I-I see you, my heart begins to race like a car driving 100 miles per hour and I don't know why... I keep on getting this feeling that I'd never felt before... With anyone."

He didn't say anything after that. He stood there, laying his hand on his heart.

He moved closer and closer to me. "I-I Think Like-----"

Few seconds later, I heard a car rumbling in the parking lot. A truck that had been parked before, started driving closer and closer towards us.

"Weird, It looks like the same we saw the other day.." I whispered, pointing at the car.

Jasper turned around and stared at the truck. "Olivia run.."
"What?" Fear tickled my spine. The truck started driving faster and faster.

"OLIVIA RUN!" Jasper screamed. We both began running to the driveway exit. All of sudden, a man came out of nowhere and hit me on the head with a lead pipe.

"Olivia!" I heard a voice called out. I instantly fell on the ground, feeling the blood dripping from head.

"OLIVIA!" I heard Jasper called out. "OLIVIA! OLIVIA! OLIVIA!"

All of sudden, my vision started getting blurry. I guess I'm blacking out. I kept on calling Jasper but he didn't answered.

"J-J-Jasper.." I kept on yelling. "J-Jasper!"

But I couldn't hear his voice anymore....
Then I realized....He's Gone...
>>>>>>>>>>
••••I Hoped You Guys Enjoyed:)••••
••••Sorry It Me Long To Update•••••
•••The Arrogant CEO Is Almost Coming To An End•••
••••Make Sure You Check Out The Perfect Brother:)••••

Xoxo🙅🏽~ JayJay