Chapter 9

[A/N: Holy crap buckets, I got on to write chapter 9 and the bonus chap for 50 reads and we're 3 people away from 75. If this keeps up I'll have to write the second bonus chap tomorrow! Still, that's completely awesome! Thanks for making this my most successful story yet guys! Please leave comments and votes or hit me up by message, I'd love to hear your thoughts/ideas or chat. Megan out.]

 People were starting to wind down and sober up, including Eunji who was nibbling on some rice and chicken, which we all shared. I was guzzling water and battling drowsiness, whilst the once markedly drunker Yoongi appeared to be completely fine. 

"How did you guys like your first party? Seems like you went a little too hard." Rapmon questioned casually.

"Oh, it was great! I've never danced that much when I wasn't home alone in my life. I kinda feel like puking a little bit though...you really know how to throw a party, don't you...R...Rapmonster..." I trailed off at the end trying hard to say the name seriously.

He laughed. "You don't have to call me Rapmon if you want. It's more of a stage name anyway. Call me Namjoon." His dimples showed, and suddenly the mysterious mafia kid looked like an innocent boy next door. The more we interacted, the more friendly and generous he seemed. Rather than the intimidating force many people saw, he was more like a laid back friend with a heart of gold. I wondered if his dad was an equally squishy mob lord, caring for his strange hodgepodge group of children, or if Namjoon was the black sheep of the family, sporting an excess of empathy to balance out the darkness around him.

"Thanks, I'll definitely do that." I replied gratefully. 

"While we're at, toss off all the silly names. The one calling himself Hope is actually Hoseok. Don't let him bully you."

"Yah, when did I say they could call me my real name?" Hoseok grumbled.

"Quit being to obstinate. They're sticking around." Namjoon countered. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Fine, you guys are alright. I'm just bitter. Blame my parents." He told us. 

"None of the rest of us are habitually rude." Soomin mumbled. Hoseok caught it.

"No, I guess you have to keep a happy face on for all the men you see a night," He snarled. Her face scrunched up with distaste.

"Well I guess you would have learned all about that from your mom. Or do you only talk about the crack?" She hissed.

"Im Soo Min," Taehyung chided. She looked away irritably. 

"Wah, if she had been anyone else," Hoseok growled. He scoffed to himself. "Whatever, it's good that you can stand up for yourself. I'll stop calling you a whore. Never cheat on TaeTae. I'll kill you first." Honestly, I felt a little touched at his rough-edged gesture of good will. Taehyung shook his head. 

"Good!" Soomin concluded.

"Hey, we should do something fun!" Jungook suggested suddenly. 

"You're too young to have fun." Yoongi retorted. Jungook glared and ignored him.

"Whimsy-ah, what's that game Americans play? Truth or dare?" I smiled at the precious baby of the group. 

"Sure. You wanna play truth or dare?" I caved instantly.

"Hey, why are you encouraging him?" Yoongi interrupted. 

"It could be fun, we could learn more about each other." I defended. He raised an eyebrow but agreed. "Okay let's play. Jungook, truth or dare?"

He pondered for a moment, as if he had not expected to get this far. "Truth!" He exclaimed.

"Okay, hmm...what are you doing around all these older guys? How'd you end up part of an exclusive gang?" I asked, glad I finally had the chance to indulge my inner journalist and find out what the real story was with these kids. His smile faded and he looked a little sad.