Leave Him Alone

(Lonnie's POV) The Benches

"Hey Lon Lon. You okay? Why are you by yourself?" Brianna, the blonde haired girl whom I have a crush on, asks as she walks over to me with her red and blue plaid backpack.

She's so beautiful when she stands there smiling at me. Her perfect shiny white teeth, sparkly hazel eyes, curly blonde hair with a pink bow tie clipped on the short strand over her left ear with light blue pearls, her long white dress under a black jacket and her very cute light pink cheeks.

"Lonnie?" Brianna asks as I find her sitting beside me.

"You're so beautiful," I answer and I widen my eyes when I hear her giggling at me. My cheeks fume red hot as I watch her laugh and smile at me, I itch the back of my head nervously and I sweat as I hide my face from her.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.

"I think you're cute," Brianna whispers in my ear.

Goddddddd?

"What? I'm sorry," I stammer and Brianna smooches my cheek with her shiny clear lip gloss and I blush again if that's what it is when my cheeks are red.

At this very moment, I feel like my own life flashed before my eyes. The girl of my dreams just kissed my cheek. Oh my god. Man, Blair would be so proud of me.

"May I help you?" Brianna questions. I glance at her, but she looks behind me and what does that mean I should do? Turn around you bonehead! And as I turn around, I see this ye tall dude with an ice pack on his chest, but when I look at his face, his eyes, scary dark brown eyes quickly looks to me and I stand up. Lonnie, what are you doing? Why are you standing up?

"Hi. Are you Lonnie Cadaway?" he asks, pointing at me and I stare at that dirty little finger of his.

"Ummm if I say yes, would you leave us alone?" I ask and his fingernail shoots a very sharp claw at me and I hold Brianna behind me when the guy starts smiling at me.

"I know your sister and your older brother. I didn't know that she has a younger brother. So it's nice to meet you. I'm Red Fink," the guy introduces himself.

"Is it really Red or do you have anything formal?" I question, lowering Red's finger down and as soon as I hear Red growl at me, I punch him in the face and his head bounces off the bench.

"Brianna, come on! Come on!" I shout and Brianna grabs my hand, following me as I run over to Blair's school, not looking back.

"You're dead, kid!" Red yells and I keep running, but that's when I spot Blair running out of the double doors with Jace, who has flame orange hair now and they both look around.

"Blair!" I yell and Blair looks at me in complete shock.

"Lonnie!" she cries, darting towards me and Brianna screams behind me, causing me to stop and turn around once her hand slips out of mine.

(Blair's POV)

Lonnie just stops running to me and turns around to the girl dressed in white being dragged away by Red biting down on her leg and Lonnie runs back for her.

"Lonnie! No!" I scream and I chase after him as Red drops the girl and pounces on him.

"Get the heck off me! Get off me!" Lonnie cries, pushing Red's face and Ky intervenes, jumping Red and biting his neck like a rabid dog and Lonnie scrambles over to me.

"Are you okay?" I worry, tightening my hug on him and he whimpers and sobs on my shirt.

"He bit her! He had these razor sharp fangs and just bit her! I punched him in the face when he came over to us and I tried to run to you! I got scared!" Lonnie cries and I carry him all the way over to the girl who was shaking and crying as she touches her flesh wound.

"Hey, are you okay? What's your name?" I ask.

"Brianna...Sabanthia," the girl sniffles and I rub her leg.

"Are you Ky's little sister?" I ask and Brianna nods, seconds before when Ky runs over to us and joins to help comfort Brianna as she covers her wound.

"Brie, let me see it," he says.

"It hurts when I let it go," Brianna sobs and Lonnie reaches for her hand and holds it tight, catching her attention and she lifts her hand off the wound, a bloody bitemark with four holes through to the bone and gushing.

"Oh god," I gasp and Jace grasps my shoulder and rubs my arm.

"That bastard," Ky growls and Lonnie scoots down and covers himself with my jacket sleeve, obviously frightened.

"Is it bad? Am I dying?" Brianna worries.

"No, you're gonna be okay," I answer and Ky looks at me like he was supposed to say that or maybe questioning why I said it. "werewolves don't have venom, right?"

"No, what are you planning?" Ky asks me.

"Can you bite her to cancel out the other bite from spreading?" I ask.

"Isn't that like a vampire thing?" Lonnie muffles as he gawks at me. "unless someone is a vampire here."

"I could try," Ky shrugs and Brianna whimpers as he carefully lifts her leg up and over his.

"Is it gonna hurt? It's gonna hurt," Brianna sobs and Lonnie drops my sleeve and looks at Brianna.

"Brianna, look at me, okay?" he asks, putting a smile on my face as Brianna listens to him and he smiles at her. "your lip gloss looks cool."

Brianna smiles at him as Jace laughs softly at Lonnie's compliment and I run my hand on Lonnie's back once Danny finally comes outside with Liam and Erica and he rubs my shoulder when Ky's fangs shoot out.

"Just stay calm, okay? If I'm not losing it by just watching your brother grow teeth, then you should too," Lonnie jokes, causing me to smile a little and Brianna closes her eyes and turns away. "okay, go ahead."

"Mhm," Ky nods and immediately he bites down on the wound, causing Brianna to scream and Jace looks away, covering my ears and I cover my Lonnie's as he watches.

What a strong younger brother I have.
_______________________________
                            Characters

_______________________________                            Characters

Brianna Sabanthia - Sabrina Carpenter