To Tell You The Truth...

(Blair's POV)

So since Coach Prune couldn't make it to class for fourth period today due to some minor injuries which landed him in the ambulance to take him to the hospital, our whole class had a free period for the day. So Jace, Veronica, Ky, Liam, and I just stayed with Danny, Mr Briarwood, Luke, Mrs Griffin, and Dad (who we later found out was our Social Security Officer from now on) in the math room for the rest of fourth period. When I first started talking when Dad came into this room this time, it was his expression that made my day. He almost passed out behind the desk when I was telling Jace "my stomach hurts" and ended with Dad lifting me out of my seat and bear hugging me for about a long time. Didn't help my stomach ache much, but he did keep me warm for a little while.

While the adults were talking, Lonnie was allowed to come with Brianna during their lunch period to hang with us and Brianna and Veronica were braiding Ky's hair while he messes around with Veronica's cell phone and Brianna does his makeup too, making the rest of us laugh and watch them at work.

"Do I look pretty, guys?" Ky asks the girls, making them both giggle.

"You look gorgeous, Kylie," Brianna teases, making Ky's name a chick's name which makes me and Jace laugh.

"Man what's up with people getting beat up today? First was this Zander Reeves kid, who's a newborn but he had this huge bruise on his back and pieces of the mirror in the bathroom in his stomach," Mrs Griffin reads her clinic reports.

"Jace did that," Mr Briarwood explains and Mrs Griffin sighs, rubbing her forehead disappointed with what Jace did and she looks at him.

"Why?" she questions.

"Because he wrote Blair a death note and then he wants to capture and then kill Ky tonight and he claims himself as my rival but the only rival I have is bloodlust," Jace explains himself.

"The creep with the radio thing?" Brianna asks and we all glance at her, including Ky from her putting on his mascara.

"What did he do with you?" Jace asks before Ky could have, but he says nothing to only wait for an answer.

"I didn't know that he was a bad guy," Brianna answers, making us all both scared and curious about what she did.

"Brie," Ky says. "what did he do?"

"He just came up to us at the playground this morning after you guys dropped us off and then asked who was the guy with the black hair and then I said my brother's best friend's stepfather. Mom always told me not to talk to strangers especially when it comes to naming them," Lonnie answers for Brianna and I sigh, smiling as I roughen up Lonnie's hair.

"Then Lonnie punched his radio when he tried to get too close to me. Are you Ky's little sister? Are you a natural blonde? Do you know Jason Griffin...oh Jace. That makes a lot of sense," Brianna realizes, calling Jace by his actual name which makes all of us laugh at how distraught Jace became, pouting at Brianna and she hugs him.

"Fine I'll let that slide then. Now there's Edwin who has a fractured right leg, bruises chest down, two black eyes, chronic bloody nose, and a broken jaw," Mrs Griffin reads her report, shocked as she reads from the list down.

"God damn," Ky cusses and I gawk at him. "oh. Sorry."

"Who the hell did tha---" Jace stops in his sentence to look to Luke, unwrapping his suspiciously bloody bandages on his knuckles and then we all glance at him, realizing that it's potentially him since his bandages were never bloody when he got here.

"Yeah so what?" Luke asks, pulling out a piece of wood from his fist and the wound quickly heals up when the wood drops on the floor.

"Okay...this dude's even scarier than Mason," Dad admits, making Mrs Griffin laugh briefly at him and Mr Briarwood shrugs, agreeing with him.