Now Onto Homecoming...Dresses

(Blair's POV)

Later that day, Jace and Danny both playfully carry me home over their shoulders like I'm some type of log from the the woods and as they carry me, I laugh all the way into the living room to Mom and Dad watching tv with Lonnie on the floor, scribbling in his notebook. They all look at us as I keep cracking up and the boys put me down on my feet and I fall back on Danny's arm, out of breath and Danny starts laughing at me while both Mom and Dad laugh as well and shake their heads at us.

"Yay! Blair's back home!" Lonnie hollers, getting up from the floor, running over to me, and I hug him before he almost knocks me down on the floor.

"Hey Lonnie," I chuckle, picking him up and carrying him as he hugs me back.

"Oh did my dad tell you guys about what's going on at homecoming, Mr Cadaway?" Jace asks as he sits beside Mom.

"What's going on at homecoming?" Dad asks. "wait. If it's a surprise like Blair being homecoming queen for the fourth time, I don't want to know."

"Four times?" Jace asks me in complete shock and I laugh again on Lonnie's shoulder and Danny lifts us both upstairs. "And it's not that. It's..."

We get into Lonnie's and my bedroom, both Veronica and Liam in the room and on the floor waiting for us and holding three big brown paper bags beside them, Danny puts me and Lonnie on the bed as the both of them get up from the floor and Danny closes the door.

"Hey Danny, if you don't mind switching dates around during dances, I don't mind dancing with her. I know a little bit of the Cupid Shuffle," Lonnie jokes around as he starts to flirt with Veronica and she bursts out laughing at him and Danny chuckles with an embarrassed smile on his face.

"He's so adorable," she laughs, ruffling Lonnie's hair and he laughs goofily and I push him down on the bed as he keeps laughing and beginning to blush.

"You hear that, Blair? I'm adorable," Lonnie laughs and I sigh, rubbing my forehead and snickering at him.

"Oh Blair, I got you your dress and your makeup and then Liam has the other boys except Ky since apparently he has a dress---I mean suit so come on," Veronica pulls me up from the bed and takes me out of the room.

"Bye pretty lady!" Lonnie waves at us. "I mean my sister, but you're pretty too."

"I love your brothers," Veronica says to me as we walk into the bathroom and closes the door behind us as I giggle.

"Yeah me too," I smile as I take a seat on my fluffy pink feathered makeup stool in front of the mirror and Veronica takes a seat on the edge of the sink with her eyeliner in her hand.

"So tell me about yourself. How did you and Flame Head meet?" Veronica asks, drawing the eyeliner over my eyelashes and my waterline.

"Oh Jace? It was like a long time ago before we started going out which was yesterday. He came with my brother one day to just play video games but he barely even wanted to because he saw me by myself just writing," I say.

"I thought boys thought girls had cooties," Veronica answers, bringing back the memories of boys avoiding girls with this weird rules of touching them and I chuckle a little.

"Well I guess Jace was different and then I started having a crush on him because he thought I was a really good writer with pretty blue eyes," I shrug and Veronica starts to smile as she starts to put pink blush on my cheeks.

"That's so adorable," she says and I start to smile as well.

"He treats me better than the other boys at my old school. They liked me for dirty and disgusting things and Jace, he's just amazing, you know?" I ask and Veronica nods.