Claustrophobia

"Okay man, stay calm okay? We're gonna be fine. I thought vampires couldn't feel heat," Ky notices as I pull off my shirt and throw it at the wall, feeling the walls close in on me and I start coughing and banging the walls.

"Jace, you're okay," he keeps saying.

"No I'm not okay. I can't breathe and I feel like the fucking walls are closing in on me. I'm not fucking okay," I pant and I start banging the stone wall instead of the elevator exteriors.

(Blair's POV) The Bed

For an odd reason, I keep hearing Jace's voice again, but not the happy and loving Jace. I just have a huge feeling there's something wrong with him. What I hear from his thoughts are repeatedly the same word "claustrophobic" and I keep thinking to myself, is Jace claustrophobic?

Jumping off the bed with my dry erase board and marker, I run over to Mr Briarwood, who was probably talking to Danny, Dad, and Mom, and pull his arm. He looks at me, just straight faced and strictly scruffy eyebrows and I keep pulling up to get him up from the seat. Danny mouths the words "What's wrong, Blair?" and I start pointing at the door.

(Mason's POV)

"The door? I mean the bathroom's right there," I point out and the bathroom near Blair's hospital bed, but she shakes her head and keeps pointing at the door.

"What's at the door?" Danny asks and Blair pulls me up out of my chair to the entrance door. Pulling me through the hallway and ruckus from when Ky obviously beat the living shit out of Heston from earlier, we arrive in front of the metallic silver elevator doors, closed shut and Blair starts obnoxiously pointing at them like there's something wrong with the two doors, clearly confusing me as she keeps pointing. I stare at her as she jumps up and down in frustration since I'm apparently not understanding what is wrong with her and the doors and I shrug at her after she quits her tantrum.

"Blair, you're honestly confusing me, sweetheart. Use your words," I say as Blair pulls me all the way to in front of the closed elevator doors and Blair points at the doors once again.

"Did you want to use the elevator?" Danny asks and Blair smacks her forehead. How in the fuck is she disappointed in us if she can't even speak to explain what the fuck is going on about the elevator?

She just starts pulling at her hair, holding half of her hair behind her head and pretends that she has a fringe over her left eye, makes weird kissing expressions, and then points at the elevator again. That fringe kinda reminds me how Jace combs her fringe over his left eye...is it Jace or something? What could Jace be doing with the elevator?

"All I got out of it was she wants to kiss the elevator," Lonnie decodes the mimicking Blair gave us.

"That's the same way Jace has his fringe though. Hold on. Jace and the elevator? What about it?" I ask and Blair gets down to her knees, dramatically and then as she begins to rise up, she suddenly shakes and stop at her kneecaps and imitates a mime trapped in a box.

"Jace is in the elevator and there's a mime trapped inside of the room with him?" Danny deciphers and instantly as Blair glances at me again from after the mime game, I understand the point of Jace and the elevator. Remembering that after Acadia and I got married, Jace accidentally locked himself in the closet when we were out on a date and when we came home, we opened up to retched screams and bangs, that scared the hell out of Ace and then me after we found Jace covered in scratches and a huge gash on his right thigh when I busted the door open. That was the night Ace explained to me that...Jace was claustrophobic. Oh my fucking god.

"No, you idiot! Jace is is trapped in the fucking elevator!" I holler and Blair nods at me, triggering me to pry the elevator doors open to no cart.