I Want To Go Home

"Where's Ky?" Is the first thing Acadia asks as we reach the second floor now and by now, I'm just moaning out loud as so much of my blood releases so much pressure on top of my head.

"I got him," Veronica answers, leaning down towards me and she grabs on to my wrist, with Mr Cadaway pulling her by her thighs, she grabs all of us up onto the common floor finally so I could catch my breath and Jace rolls over beside me.

"Oh...my...god," I pant as Veronica pulls me back onto my feet and she hugs me tight as I try to catch my breath. "how'd you find us anyway?"

"Thank Blair and her weird hand gestures," Danny answers, pointing at Blair as she kneels down to hug Jace along with Acadia and I sigh out my last hyperventilation breath to hug Veronica back. "hey babe."

"Ky!!" Brianna screams from behind me and as I turn around, she jumps into my arms and hugs me as well. "are you okay?"

"Yeah but that scream scared the fuck out of me," I tease, tickling Brianna's sides and getting her to laugh as I get her onto her feet.

(Troy's POV)

"You okay, Mason?" I ask, locking hands with Mason to pull him up to his feet and he bumps into my shoulder blade as he stands up now.

"Your daughter is one smart girl, you know that?" he says to me quietly and I nod, glancing at Blair sitting on the floor as Jace and Acadia hug each other and she looks at me, drawing a tiny smile on her face during her gaze.

"Yeah I know," I agree to Mason's question as Blair comes to me with a hug and I lift her up and carry her to the room where Ariel was waiting with all of Blair's stuff packed and ready to go.

"Are the boys okay?" she asks me, standing up from the recliner and I nod, making Blair nod along with me as I stick my hand onto the back of her head and pushing her down and up, forming a smile on her face and as well as Ariel's.

"I have the discharge papers and Acadia said that we and she could stay in their house for nursing and so no one could assault with pictures and questions about last night," Ariel explains, handing me the clipboard papers of discharge.

"Good because I hate this place. No help, no security, this place is horrible. I'm just gonna leave the clipboard here. Danny! Can you come get the---" I holler but then Danny, Jace, and Ky run into the room to grab and carry the bags, but Jace takes Blair from me as if she was a suitcase herself and runs with her out the room, making both me and Ariel laugh as we follow them out.
_____________________________
*FIVE HOURS LATER*

(Jace's POV) My Bedroom

Laying down on my bed as I read the tiny book of the supernatural beings that roam this god forsaken planet, Blair joins me as she cuddles with me, wrapping my arm around her back as she rests on my chest and covers most of her body with my black comforter. I can hear her thoughts and I can watch her in her dreams as she sleeps peacefully beside me. She's at the beach, just sitting on the edge of the dock instead of normally swimming in the water with that oceanic shiny blue mermaid tail transformed her legs. No one's there at the moment with her, but a very intense storm approaches her from straight ahead, bringing in lightning, violent thunder, and ferocious floods over the ocean floor.

She whimpers in squeaks beside me and I kiss her forehead, hugging her close to me to comfort her, but the dream escalates into a nightmare once the floods and heavy rainfall water transforms into the dry ice. Suddenly, Tina and Theresa appear behind her, harshly booting her into the dry ice and she quickly begins to squirm and scream underwater, but nobody could hear her. Theresa and Tina watch her drown and take it as some type of play while they stand there and laugh at her while she fluctuates in fear.