This Is Our Night...Pt. 2

Theme Song: Maxwell - Whenever, Wherever, Whatever

Genevieve's P.O.V.

Larry really outdid himself! I see this beautiful resort with a waterfall view and candles everywhere. There was a beautiful view of the ocean and mountains. It was the perfect getaway for us. 

 Maxwell plays softly in the background and candles are aligned everywhere, giving the ultimate romantic setting

Maxwell plays softly in the background and candles are aligned everywhere, giving the ultimate romantic setting. I absolutely astounded. Things have been so crazy and to know he does all this for me really touches my heart.

 "Larry, you didn't have to do all this for me.", I say as I gazed at Larry.

 "I wanted to. I just want to help ease your mind. This is a spot me and the boys built for whenever we want to get away from all the bullshit. Shit has been so crazy and I want tonight to be all about you.", he said as he carried me by the pool to a candle-lit dinner for two. 

Larry pulls out my chair like the gentleman he is. The more I look at him, he looks like something heavy is on his mind. "Bebe, you okay?", I ask softly.

 "Ouí, bellé.", he said grabbing my hand softly.

 We had a fabulous dinner over the laughable conversation. I was so at ease right now. Larry has this effect on me anyway. Larry stood up and grabbed my hand. "Dance with me, Gene.", he said softly.

 "I'd love to.", I say, getting up as he pulled me close, dancing slowly to the soft music playing.

Larry's P.O.V.
Words can't explain how my heart jumping right now. As she gazes up at me, I get lost in her eyes. I have never fallen this hard for a woman before. "I feel like a princess.", she says with a chuckle. "You shouldn't. Because you are my queen.", I say, giving her a passionate kiss.

Genevieve's P.O.V.

"Gene, I love you. Fuck that, I'm in love with you. I know it's love because when you cry, it tears my heart apart. I don't like it when someone hurts you. You mean so much to me. I wanna take away every inch of hurt and replace it with happiness. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.", he said in a shaky breath. My heart was literally jumping out of my chest. Suddenly, Larry slowly got down on one knee with an open ring box showing an 8-carat engagement ring.

Tears streamed down my face as I gaze down at him

Tears streamed down my face as I gaze down at him. "I wanna spend forever with you. Every day I see you, my day gets better. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine. I don't want to spend another moment without officially making you mine. Genevievé Jhené Rosaya, make me the happiest man on Earth by becoming my wife. Genevievé, will you marry me?", he asks as tears streamed down his face. 

"YES! YES LARRY, I'LL MARRY YOU!!!!!", I exclaimed as he stood up kissing me passionately as he slid the ring on my finger. 

"I love you so much, Larry.", I said as tears fill my eyes. I never had a man love me this much in such a short time. "I love you more, Gene.", he said as he carried me into the house.

In just a few short minutes, Larry and I were now completely naked, him wearing nothing but a condom on, showing just how much we loved each other. "Ahhhh...Larry....", I moan as he stroke me slow and deep. 

My fingers find their way to his muscular back, making my marks as he made his on my body. "Mmmmm....you feel so good, bebé. So good.", he groaned out as he increased his speed, slamming into me. 

A few thrusts later, I came and so did he. He pulled out slowly and pulled me on top of him, cuddling me close. "I can't believe we're engaged.", I said as I played in his hair. 

"It's official. You mine now.", he said, showing his adorable bunny teeth. "I was already yours, silly!", I reply as he tickled my sides. I'm now officially his. Even though we go through this bullshit, nothing can take away the happiness I feel right now. I drift to sleep in the arms of my man....my fiancé....my forever.