A Beautiful Forever

Theme Song: Diggy - Unforgiveable Blackness

Jacob's P.O.V.

I wake up and see my queen sound asleep next to me. I pulled her close to me and watched her flawless face as it glowed in the morning sun. I get dressed and head to the kitchen to make her an Italian breakfast for the both of us over the beautiful waters of Italy. I just wanted to do something special for my baby.

 I just wanted to do something special for my baby

It was early, so everyone was still sleeping. Moments later, I brought blueberry muffins, blueberry pancakes, French roast, and orange juice. I look to see my angel still sleeping peacefully. Lord knows I don't wanna wake her, but her food will get cold. I nuzzled her neck, hearing her softly get up.

"Good morning, beautiful.", I said smiling.

 "Good morning, handsome.", she said in a soft, groggy voice.

"I have something special for you, little one.", I said, grabbing her hand and helping her into her silk Versace robe. Her beautiful and messy hair was all over, framing her gorgeous face perfectly.

 "Sometimes I still have to pinch myself. I'm not used to Jacob Perez making me breakfast!", she said as we both laughed as she ate her pancakes. 

"Blame yourself, little one. You changed me for the better.", I said smiling at her. 

"Are you ready to be a father soon?", she asked.

 I grabbed a muffin and ate it. "Yes...I'll admit, I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready.", I said honestly.

 I watched her as she stuffed her face with pancakes and French Toast, which was hilarious. "Babe, that was delicious!", she said as I put the tray on the bedside table. I pulled her closer to me and ran my fingers through her hair. Little does my baby know I have a HUGE surprise awaiting her.

Later that day...

"Lau, you packed?", Larry asked, hitting his twin with a pillow. "Oui, mon freré.", Laurent said, holding Chloe close. "Okay, guys. Let's move everything to the jet so we can get going to Paris!! The boys carried the luggage as we all boarded the jet. Alicia, along with the rest of the crew is dying to know where we going, but y'all know I gotta surprise them. The only ones that know are Larry and Lau because they help me set it up.

Once we were on the jet, Alicia began to look around in amazement at what she saw

Once we were on the jet, Alicia began to look around in amazement at what she saw. "Baby, this jet is HUGE!! It's gorgeous!", she said with excitement.

 I walked up behind her. "But not half as gorgeous as what's standing in front of me.", I whisper in her ear.

 She turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. "Awww, baby you give me too much credit!", she said as she leans in for a kiss. 

"GET A ROOM!", Lau yelled laughing as they all took their seats. 

"Oh Lau, I know you ain't talking!!", I said as we all laughed.

 I grabbed her favorite ice cream and start eating it as she playfully pouts. "Why is my baby pouting?", I say with a smirk on my face. 

"Because....", she says. 

"Because why?", Naomi said laughing at her silliness. 

"Because!", she said in a baby voice, causing us all to laugh harder. 

"Omg, her bebé voice is so adorable!!!", Larry said laughing. 

"He no share ice cream!!", she said pouting. 

I gaze at her, still chuckling. She's so adorable!! I beckon her to come to me and she crawls on top of me and lays her head on my chest. I began feeding her ice cream and start rubbing her stomach softly. I kiss the top of her head, and I notice that she had already gone to sleep. I have something really important to ask her, and Paris would be the perfect place to take her. Since it is the city of love, this should work perfectly! As I have these thoughts in my head, I smile to myself, and slowly drift to sleep.

A few hours later...

When I wake up, the pilot says that we have reached our destination, and Alicia begins to wake up. "Baby, where are we?", she asked. 

I kiss her and smile. "Bebé, welcome to Paris, France!", Larry said as we watched a huge smile spread across her face.