Birthday Bash

Theme Song: Beyonce- Party

The next morning.....

Genevieve's P.O.V.

I wake up to my surprise with a smile on my face. Shopping with Larry went great yesterday! He is a perfect gentleman. He wouldn't let me pay for anything. Little does he know, I bought him some gifts that I know he is going to love. Today is their birthday and Alicia has planned their birthday bash to perfection. It's gonna be an all-white affair with some very special guests. I grabbed one of Larry's gifts that I wrapped last night. I crept into Larry's room to find him not there. Where could that boy be?

"Bonjour bellé.", I heard a familiar voice say. I turn around to find Mr. Larry Bourgeois dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his waist.

 "Bonjour to you too, birthday boy.", I said blushing. 

He smiled, showing his adorable bunny teeth. Lord, give me strength!!! I can't stop staring at his sexy abs!!! "See something you like, bellé?", he asked, snapping me out of my steamy thoughts.

 He chuckled grabbing some boxers and shorts and heading back into the bathroom. I blushed as I went to go sit on his bed and placed a huge box beside me. Larry came out in basketball shorts and no shirt. Does this dude not know how sexy he is?! He came over to me, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I gave him the box, watching him rip it open. His face was priceless. Inside was a portrait of Larry and Laurent and two pairs of Jordan's. 

"Oh merdé (shit)!!! Bebé....merci beaucoup!!!!!", he said hugging me and kissing me all over my face. 

"Bebé...can I ask a question?", Larry asked holding me. 

"Yes, Larry?", I asked in curiosity.

 "I want you to be my girl. I know we went out yesterday, but we didn't make it official. Please say you'll be my girlfriend.", he said, caressing my face. It was something about his touch that always soothes me. "Yes, Larry.I'll be your girl.", I said sincerely. He pulled me in for a kiss, taking my breath away.

Later that night...

Laurent's P.O.V.

Alicia had us all dressed in white because we were all going to dinner to celebrate our birthday. "Bro, I can't believe we are 26!!!", Larry said smiling. He seems so much happier with Genevieve. We entered a white tent and we were in complete shock. "SURPRISE!!!!!!", everyone yelled. Alicia came to us and gave us each a hug.

Alicia went onstage as everyone clapped and cheer for her. "Larry, Laurent....you guys are my heart. I'm so grateful to have you guys as brothers. Happy birthday and I wish you many, many more.", she said as we all clapped. Tears fall from my eyes as I watch what my sister did next.

Larry's P.O.V.

Alicia then started singing "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. I cried because she have a beautiful voice. As the song ended, Lau and I ran to her, hugging her. Jacob then walked to the microphone. 

"I wanna wish my bros a happy birthday because they deserve it. Y'all are always there when we need it most. To know that y'all are Alicia's brothers means more to me than you know because I know she will always be safe. Y'all are the best. Y'all have always been loyal, dependable, and the brothers I never had. Much love!", Jacob said as he got offstage and dapped us down.

 Genevieve then got onstage and my heart skipped a beat. "Wow....26? Y'all are old!", she joked as we all laughed. "Lau...you are truly a sweet spirit. From the moment I met you, I already saw you as my brother. I can always come and talk to you and I'll forever cherish you for being the brother I never had. Larry...I love you. You showed me that I can let go. I always loved you. Happy birthday!!!", she said. Immediately I ran to her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. This is the best birthday ever.