Come Together Pt. II

Theme Song: Kanye West - Clique

Jacob's P.O.V.

Larry, Laurent, Andre, Carter, and Anthony rushed home after getting a frightening call from Naomi. That son of a bitch, Roc, kidnapped Alicia. If he thinks he had problems before, he has another fucking thought coming! I swear, if Alicia is harmed in any way, it will take Jesus Christ and every angel in Heaven to stop me from killing him. We rush into the house and find the house in a mess. We find the girls in the twin's room, crying their eyes out. I read the letter that my angel left us and it brought me to tears. I WANT THIS BASTARD FOUND AND I WANT HIM FOUND NOW!!!!!

A few days later.....

Alicia's P.O.V.

I wake up, gaining my consciousness back. I'm sore from beatings. I haven't eaten in days and I'm terrified for my baby. 

"Well, well, well, sleeping beauty has finally decided to wake up!", I hear Roc's evil voice say.

 "Where am I?", I ask. 

His hand comes in contact with my face, slapping me. "YOU DON'T ASK FUCKING QUESTIONS, GOT IT?!", he screamed, making me flinch.

 "When Jacob finds you, Lord have mercy on your soul!", I said with an attitude. 

He chuckled an evil laugh. Deep down I was terrified of him. What did he want with me? I've done nothing to him! 

"Ain't nobody scared of Jacob. He doesn't scare me one bit.", he said, touching my neck. 

"Then why sneak and kidnap me? Why wait till everyone is out of the house?", I asked as I cocked my head to the side. 

"Why are you asking so many damn questions!", I hear a familiar voice ask. 

The female comes out of the darkness and instantly anger takes over. "Chanel?! What the hell are you doing here?", I ask. 

She punches me and instantly it brings me back to how I spent my life at the orphanage. "Thought you were big shit being with Jacob huh?", she asked, walking in circles around me.

 "No, but obviously you do. And once Jacob knows that my little pony-looking ass is behind this, let's just say you won't have that beautiful face for long.", I said, watching her get more upset.

Larry's P.O.V.

So help me, the second I find that Shrek lookin' motherfucker, he is over! I'll kill him on sight and won't think twice about it. Everyone is completely miserable since Alicia went missing, especially Jacob. He trying to stay strong for everyone but I can tell he is heartbroken right now. I get a call from my good friend, Anthony, who's been in CriminalzCrew for the longest.

"Bonjour. Non, elle manque encore. Si elle est derrière tout cela? Merci. Vous voir bientôt mon frère. Au revoir. (Hello. No, she's still missing. So she's behind this? Thank you. See you soon my brother. Goodbye.)", I say as I hang up.

 That dirty bitch, Chanel! Alicia told us all about her. I call everyone in the library for a meeting. "What's up, Larry?", Naomi asked. 

"It's news about Alicia. I found out from Anthony who kidnapped her.", I say as everyone suddenly diverts all their attention to me. 

"Who?", Jacob says in a serious voice. 

"Roc and that thirsty bitch Chanel. He says that Chanel snuck away when he thought he was gone on a trip, but he really followed her here.", I say. 

"Let's track Alicia down from her phone, so I can know where my sister is.", Lau said as Chloe pulled her Mac laptop out. 

We pulled up the tracking site and it showed that she was in an abandoned warehouse about 30-40 minutes from here. "Let's go. I'm ready to kill a bitch over my sister.", Chloe said as everyone followed.

Jacob's P.O.V.

I get dressed in all black and put my afro in a ponytail. I say a prayer to God. I hope these hoes got right with Jesus because they are about to go meet him today. You are bold enough to stalk and kidnap my girl? You must wanna die! I go downstairs and see everyone else dressed in black. I look at everyone, reading one expression on their faces: rage. For their sake, they better HOPE she is unharmed. Mr. Perez is back, motherfuckers and there is gonna be hell to pay until I get my angel back in one piece.