U Don't Know My Name

Theme Song: Rihanna - Unfaithful

Nobody's P.O.V.

Jacob couldn't believe that this beautiful girl was who he picked out from the streets! Her eyes were set on his in a frightening way. She was frightened. HE frightened her. He was making a little teenaged girl frightened for God's sake!! Her big hazel eyes were set on his. Her lashes were thick and flared every time she batted them. Her skin looked like porcelain but yet like it was kissed by the sun. Her cheeks gave a hint of red, indicating her embarrassment. Her hair was a black waterfall that cascaded down her back. 

She was petite and small. She was beautiful. However, she was too young. 

 "What are you doing down here so late?", he asked.

He was trying not to make his tone too demanding. However, it was useless because it was something he was so used to. It became natural to him like air. 

"I'm...I was hungry. I'm very sorry, sir.", she said in a small voice after seeing him say nothing. 

He just stared at her as if he was examining her and it scared her. The last thing she wanted to do was upset him or come off as disrespectful or ungrateful. 

"Don't be, sweetheart. Are you still hungry?", he asked softly.

 He felt bad that the poor thing hadn't eaten anything. She had a gleam in her eyes. A gleam that he lost so many years ago. She fidgeted because she was shy. She was a child. He often thought of children as more superior to adults. They have so much curiosity for the world around them. 

"Yes.", she responded, looking around, hoping someone came to her rescue. 

This man was so breathtakingly handsome and she was there with him all alone. All she could feel was intimidation from his presence. Normally, she could speak out. She could speak her mind and debate with everybody else but not with him. Why? What was it about him that just made her shut down completely? It was something about his aura that she couldn't quite put her finger on. 

"Very well.", he spoke up, walking towards the fridge. "Feel free to make yourself at home.", he said, looking into the fridge and grabbing a Pineapple soda, and leaving the kitchen. He turned on one heel before leaving the kitchen. 

"By the way, there is a microwave, and feel free to eat whatever you desire. Oh and leave the light on. I wouldn't want any accidents happening in the dark.", he said with a scowl. With that, he left out of the kitchen and Alicia finally let out a breath of relief.